Want to buy 10 Marla plot and construct house

Dear experts and friends,
I am just confused as where to buy plot In Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8 ?
Plan is to buy 10 Marla plot and construct family house.
Budget is 80lack
Appreciate if you can leave your feedback/comments and if possible your contact number as well
Kind regards,
Mo

Rana sb
In phase 8, the best blocks for an immediate house construction are:
Overseas 3,4,5,6,7 & 8.
Depending upon locations & dollar free fall, a 10 Marla, non category, will cost you 1.5 crores max but not less than 1.2 crores even at compromised locations.
At height , no filling solid land, a corner may cost you under 2 crores …

I’ll Tell You The Most Coveted High End Real Estate Investment Opportunities . Where You Can Invest In Your Future Today With Confidence. Find The Top Notch Location For Your Investment And Secure Your Investment With Us.
Contact No. +923176704941

Mr. Hammad,
Why not you mention it here for the maximum benefit of forum members.

I agree with one of the comments above. With the rising property prices, finding a 10 marla plot in Bahria Town Phase 8 under the given budget may not be possible anymore. You may be able to find a suitable option in Block K, but you’d have to wait a few years before starting construction work.

However, if you are still looking to buy property in Phase 8, you may want to take a look at the new apartment complexes there. Spring Arch appears to be a good project and its residential units may fall under your budget. River Courtyard in Phase 7 can also be a suitable option. Though it would be great if someone who has first-hand experience of investing in either of these projects could also share their feedback.