Want to sell 5 marla plot in bharia enclave block n

I have a 5 marla plot in bharia enclave block n. I have paid 15 lakh, out of total price of 25 lakh. The development work is already underway and possessions will be gibe in december 2017.

Sajid sb, share details of your plot along with your cell number in PM...

Thanks

This is a 5 Marla Plot, in Block N. My Cell NO is 0300 9882237

Great

Dear, I am not a dealer, and not aware of market situation. I will be grateful, if you could guide me on my price demand if its correct.

Its Plot No 11-C, Street 18, lock N, written on my allotment form.

I want to sell it and buy some plot near new airport, will it e a wise decision ?

Sajid sb, sorry to say, this is not a good plot.... As the land is still not acquired by Bahria....

Yes, selling looks to me a good option and shifting close to airport as the future of Zone-II looks very bright with mega projects going on and in the pipeline...

I would suggest to sell it, on anything if you are not in loss.

Regards

Thanks for the guidance.

But, I have hear that development work is underway with fast phase in this Block and possession will be given y end of Dec this year.

Sajid sb, yes, development is going on at good pace… But this area (street 19 (a-f)and part of street 18)) will not get possession as the land is still not acquired.

If you want to sell your plot Contact Kashmir Estate

+923245056200

@ Mr. Khan

Sir what about st 21, pls share its possession status if possible for you

Street 21 land is clear… Possession will take some time…

I have 8 Marla plot on 11th Avenue , Block N. Is there any issue on 11th avenue plots as well? I am not given possession as yet

Adnan sb, 11th Avenue land is clear.

Thanks Khan Sb, Do you know the current market price of 11th Avenue 8 Marla plot without possession

No sir. Must be around 60

Thanks Mr. Khan, kind of you, as always

Khan Brother!

Can you please confirm about street 19 plot in 40 series near street no 26

Sir this looks to me clear... However, I am not hundred percent sure... Actually there is a big farmhouse in that area and the same has not been acquired by BT till date.... Your plot looks safe to me...

Regards

Dear Experts

Please guide me if Bahria have possession in J Block street 11D? I have 8 marla plot there, is it wise to sell it and buy some where else or wait?

Any update on possession in this block?