Was the Motorway Interchange for Capital Smart city an elaborate Façade all along?

I want to preface this post by saying I have learned a lot from this forum and would like to learn more / clear out some doubts about one of my investments .

I have invested in Capital smart city ( was one of the earlier ones ) but ever since it started it just seems like a lot of **exaggerated promises which they shift down every 3-6 months ** the management promised an interchange almost a year and a half ago and unfortunately there is still nothing . At this point I genuinely think it was just a marketing tactic and it won’t be happening at all.

Also it doesn’t help when the Management are a bunch of greedy goblins who keep launching new plots before even developing previous blocks which their intial investors invested in. Its been 3+ years and still there is no profit on literally any plot inside the society except commercial in overseas.

My question is should I just cut my losses and bail ? I am incredibly disappointed. Would love to hear your input

– Interchnaged approved but will take time to materialize. Capital Smart Folks have deep pockets, what goes against them is location, as of now.

– The thing with smart city invetory is, as it starts to get heavier with installments it starts to melt in profit side.

– Since the cat of development charges is out and out on an expensive side, it has negatively impacted the profits. Lahore smart also suffers due to this.

– Commerical overseas and residential of pre-launch did offer quite good profits when most of the market, elsewhere was stagnant.

Dear Brother,
CSC is long term investment and it very expensive if you compare with around projects.CSC sold 21 to 24 lakh 5 marla cost of land+development charges which dealers hide at launch time and company also did not clear at beginning.There is more lies than ground reality.New investors should stay away and old investors must hold because there is more sellers than buyers in open market.The land of CSC is 75% filling area and it will big issue in future when home construction start as i know much about this ground.just hold it more one year may it give you some return.no more RRR in near future and CSC depends RRR and other hand motorway-interchange.Chakri road is front of you if you travel from Sadar it will take around one and half to two hours because of much traffic and rush areas.
Regards