What is dha\'s obsession with roshan digital account holders?

Dha islamabad has notified the payment schedule for the recently launched ‘limited inventory’ of 10-marla and 1-kanal residential plots. According to the developer, only overseas pakistanis are eligible to purchase these properties located in sectors j and k of dha islamabad phase v.
I have relatives abroad who have expressed interest in buying plots in said residential scheme. However, according to the management, all payments will be funneled through the roshan pakistan digital account.
Can somebody at the forum apprise me regarding any alternative mode of payment because the interested parties are no roshan digital account holders. Thanks in advance!

Dear op the gov wants foreign remittances to flow through these new digital channels for obvious reasons, maybe its worth advising relatives that its a very simple online procedure to open the roshan digital accounts. Just have a browse on the various banks websites. No complicated requirements at all.

It seems that the DHA management and the government want to milk overseas Pakistanis for as much money as possible. Anyhow, I’ll consider your suggestion. Thanks, Mr Slick.

Opening an RDA is simple and straightforward. They should open the account to take advantage of the scheme being offered. I opened one recently via samba bank, and the process was easy to follow. The whole process took about 1 week from making the application to receiving the welcome email.

Can we use RDA to make payment for buying a plot from a private individual(with own) not to the society account.