Where to buy residential plot in Islamabad

AOA all

Me and my family are currently thinking of making a house for ourselves. In the end of January, we will receive 80lakh. We personally feel of buying a plot and create the ground floor first. It is important to note that we have been living on rent for the last 15 years.

We aren’t sure where to buy the plot and generally don’t have the experience in this department and would like y’all to guide us. We have looked at E-16, Mumtaz city, Army Welfare trust.

Thanks for reading. JazakAllah

is 80lac you full budget for house or you want only plot in 80 lac budget, what size you will prefer? what basic commute you will require, like where is your office or children schools/universities etc.

Our total budget is 82 lakh for plot and ground floor. We prefer 10 marla. B-17 and G-11 are the commute points

You can get 30x60 (7marla) Faisal hills solid land in 40 lac. You can get 10 Marla wapda town in 40 lac and even less. But I will prefer Faisal hills over wapda town.

Thanks for the response. I checked it and it’s good. I have also been eyeing University Town. Is it any good?

no do not go for university town, management is pathetic, they will keep asking you for money every now and than, me and my relatives had many plots in university town, but we moved our investment to B-17, FMC and faisal hills. University town is around 25 years old society but still its not fully developed or populated.

Under 40-50 lac budget for 10 marla, Faisal Hills and AWT are best option right now. I never invested or visited wapda town so can’t say anything about that. After 2-3 years AWT will have a big jump as it will directly connected to Margalla Avenue.

There is no comparison. FMC, B-17 and faisal hills are much better than University town in terms of development and facilities for end user