Where To Buy?

I have round about 10 million which is inclusive my all resources. I want to buy a house of 10 marla at least in islamabad with 5 bed rooms.

I am a serious buyer and not a agent and due to my family issues i do not have much time to go and look for everything in market. Moreover, i want to remain in islamabad due to my job and siblings education etc

I would like to ask honorable members:-

1. Can i get a house of such specification in the amount i have?
  2. Which is the best place:

A. Towards GT road (bahria, o-9 etc) B. Towards new airport (g-15, f15/16 and d-17 etc)

I would be grateful if someone can help me out. Regards and thanks in advance

Bahria town best choice Poulated area full community base In 10 million budget Ready to live house 8 marla double story three bed living dining n loung you will get it in 90to 95. Otherwise 10 marla plot cost starting from 30 to 50 and built your own Regards Fahd 03339922001 03229922001

Almost new 10 marla 2 unit house in 0-9 national police foundation, it has 4 bedrooms(two at ground floor and two at first floor) with attached bathrooms. Two guest beds(one at each floor) with attached bathrooms. One bedroom in the mounty with attached toilet. The drawing rooms at both floors share bathrooms with the guest beds. Two store rooms(one at each floor), the guest bed at the ground floor has its own separate exit door. Has its own newly dug water well. Almost new fittings like singer geysers. Parking space for two relatively big cars like corolla and cultus at the same time(with may be a parking space left for a mehran as well). It is located on double road and each road is at least 30 feet wide, with a green area separating both roads. Very close to many cash and carries, schools, banks and all the shopping and eating facilities for which the pwd main double road is known for. It is owned by my family and we live in between two cities karachi and islamabad, it is mostly occupied at a time by only two persons of my family so most of this house is still not lived in and you can call it almost new.

For any further enquiry you can contact at the following number...

Foobar thank you very much … Will contact u soon

If you want to remain in islamabad, then you have option of i-9 and i-10 in this range. But the size would be 6 marla, double unit house.

Regards.

I prefer you to peep the link once may be this would help you greatly.

Check this link

Dear fahad Link is not working

I guess ammar there is a problem some where, in the address bar remove this thread dear it will work inshallah "http://www.Zameen.Com/forum/answers/buying_property/"

This is the link dear i am not building a link so that i may not work again

www.zameen.com/search/results.html#rd_purpose=1&page_view=1&page=1&filter_city=3&property_type=9,8,21,22,20,&price_n=1000000_10000000&sqft=9_10&sqft_unit=marla&sqft_custom=1&sqft_conv_unit=3&view_sale=1

The link is working brother Ammar please refer to the above link

0335-0016107 hasan Call me