Where to invest 15-30 million

Salam all… I need advise as where to invest 15-30 million for short term and long term…dha 3 commercials/residential plots???or commercial/residential plots in bahria??and which sectors to be exact?? Or should I go for Faisal hills???And which location to be the best…thanks in advance

with this much of amount i will suggest to invest in CDA markaz specially in D-12 markaz.

1 Like

Dear Jamshaid i suggest you should invest in Eighteen 3 bed apartment with golf course view why i am saying eighteen Islamabad is the future of a new living lifestyle. That is attracting international and even to the local community.

As the main feature of Eighteen is like its near to the airport and many expats like now a days CPEC projects are in the process many of new expats like from China and the latest Russia also show interest to invest in CPEC so in coming days many companies will come and definitely they give priority to those locations where they can live secure and get the lifestyle as they lived in their countries. keeping in mind these upcoming opportunities I believe Eighteen is the best.

Also as Eighteen offered commercial units for offices that is also a great opportunity for investment because foreign companies will establish their head offices.

I hope i advise you as the best of my knowledge.

Thanks & take care

1 Like

Dear Jamshaid bhai,

i would suggest you Not to put your 30 Mns in one project or or city only. DHAs are the best now a days gaining good profits after bahria town karachi incidence & RRR delay, Investment is moving towards DHAs. One thing its amazing to see DHA quetta & DHA bahawalpur files were not moving since long and were stuch at 27 lacs & 23 lacs 1 kanal file correspondingly. But they also has gained 1 mn rupees in last 1 months. Secondly DHA lahore is announcing posession in few blocks of Phase 8 & 9.

DHA Multan 5 marla affidavit file was launched few months back at around 16 lacs, but it has also crossed 23 lacs. So my conclusion is untill Investor trust once again restores in BTK & any news for completion of RRR new rout, DHAs will be the best options for short term gains.

This is my opinion, Anyone can have difference.

Regards,
Humayyun.

Thank u sir for ur great opinion…so shall I go for dha 3???and commercial or residential

Thanks bro any idea regarding commercial prices over there

1 Like

Nasir Bhai any info about D12??both commercial and residential…
Sorry guys I am new to this site so don’t know how to reply to each post separately…

Dear Jamshaid sb please check your inbox for details

1 Like

Dear drjamshiad,
At this moment FH,FMC and B-17 are best for investment.Dha-3 commercial will take time for good return.
Regards

1 Like