Where To Invest 2 Million?

Dear members I am planning to invest 2 million in Islamabad, your advice will help me to finalize my options.

It's pure investment for lets say 2 years.

Dear Anu can u pay some installments or u need a lump sump deal if lump sump deal then consider top city mumtaz city CDECHS all of three are good options

Ifneeds installment then Sir

Syed Ibrahim Bhai, I can pay 2 Million lump sum beside that i can pay installments, Already I have some investments in CDECHS so looking new avenue.

I would suggest to buy one 30x60 plot in Multi Residencia all dues clear.

Regards

Mr Khan what are the prices for lump sum in Residencia?

I think from 17 to 19 lacs…

Any new scheme in near future?

Dear brother try to buy a plot in mumtaz city ravi block of 7 marla down payment is 7 ist installment 275000 and then 5 quarterly installments of 225000 lac (total price 2100000 ) top city is also a good option u can buy kanal plot around 2 million and u have to pay 9 lac in installments

Dear Syed Sb it means that 2 million cash +9lac on installments or 11 lac cash +9 lac on installment.

Anu Sb, woh to time he btayega k konsi nyee scheme aaney wali hy…

Brother saqib it means that 2 million cash and 9 lac on installments so total price will 29 lac

Syed bhai do you have any good option? please let know

Top City is the best option in this price range.

Nasir sir whats the current price for 10 marla in A block plus development charges

thanks

Keeping aside the criticism on it slowly but surely Gulberg is gaining. It’s prices are increasing. You can consider Gulberg Residencia as well it will not diss appoint you that’s for sure.

Anu there are several property dealers who can fetch u a good deal of TOP CITY, 10 marla and 1 kanal. You can contact 03335605284 Faisal or 03319562399 Asad…they deal in TOP CITY and are reliable.

@Ulfat,

What is the current rates in Gulberg?

IS Gulberg and Gulberg green are different, which one is better?

Cheers

Gulberg is divided into Gulberg Residencia and Gulberg Green… Residential and Farm Houses…