Where to invest 3m?

Thanks for the advise. I think most of these projects are in Rawalpindi territory but out these I think DHA Valley would be good. Which sectors in DHA Valley are the best or near possession? If anybody knows, it would be very helpful.

Asif sb
Best block is Bluebell as it is mostly developed & closest to the signal free & widened Islamabad Highwayā€¦
But there is one catchā€¦which is totally determinant factor on Bluebell investment & there is big problem there ā€¦
The DHA expressway has litigation blockage to reach to bluebellā€¦
Now the whole dealers crowd is telling that GHQ bought 809-1000 Kanal land & litigation is gonna go??
The only test on whether or not DHA Expressway would get cleared or has been cleared from litigation is the ongoing construction of the so called very bridge connectivity from Islamabad highway to the Bluebell block.
I have decided to go check the bridge work if bridge work is factually happening which is on downside of expressway litigation then DHA is not stupid to drian heavy money in bridge where there is no access in litigation?
If bridge construction is real then investment in Bluebell is like doubling the investment in very near future In Shaa Allah.
Now other entrance is fully cleared but 20 km from Islamabad Highway but stood right on Kalar t double road & blocks Oleander, Daffodils, Magnolia, Lilly are equally good for investment as those side is also very hot now a days.
Allah Knows The Best.

1 Like

Sir why non developed in Behria Orchard is costly?

Im Just going to make a video on Orchard. Shall elaborate this matter
completely there. Shall post it here as well.

2 Likes

For something local, itā€™s often safer to let the bank decide what to do with it. If youā€™re not in town then you canā€™t properly monitor your gains. If it were in a bank, the profit is always sure to come.

Kashif bhai, Here you go:

1 Like

sir thanks for you contribution and sharing knowledge, eik comment hai k bohot slow aur over detiled video hai aap ki, thora taiz aur to the point vidoe banain ta k dilchispi barqar rahay

Welcome.

Dear i tried my level best. but this is my way of speaking. Tried to peak fast but impossible for me. So anyone who is okay with this way & want things in detail will watch my videos. For the rest of the people, I cant change myself.

Regards

1 Like

Raja sb
You are right on money ā€¦
Very nice info indeed. Allah Pak Bless you, sir.
DHA valley still awaited in details?

1 Like

Sure Abdul Qayyum Sab. Shall Update DHA Valley Sooner.

Generally a silent watcher but have to appreciate the knowledge and brilliant contributions of Hamayun Brother. For me, among one of the most valuable contributors of the forum! Keep up the good work brother!!

1 Like

thank you so much imtiaz bhai.

i try to contribute whenever i have the time and topic of intetest. butwhen it comes to politics i try to stay away.

well i could not log in zameen.com for last 2 to 3 weeks as i forget the password and zameen.com password recovery was not sending the password.

Agree, I encountered same a while ago with Zameen.

I understand your focus/expertise are in BT side. I would suggest, if you find it valuable to also review the area along KH (Top City, Mumtaz City) etc. as for me that chunk still represents lots of potential and need more highlighting videos.

1 Like

No Dear,

My Experties in Bahria, DHAs & other societies as well all over pakistan. But once i have made Videos about few topics, I feel confined to same societies by audience Demands.

You can find my comments on other societies as well.

Anyways by profession Im a Financial analyst, So can analyze any investment Instrument.

Regards,
Humayyun.

2 Likes

Ok Imtiaz Bhai Shall Include This area in My upcoming Videos as well.

1 Like

Here is my New Upload.

AOA
I am not a person with great insight but I wanna share what I do?
Never invest the whole amount in one project.
Here is what I do.
I invest in Files in different projects.
like Park View, Lahore smart City, Faisal Hills, and Capital smart city.
5 marla in Lahore costs 2160000, meanwhile in capital 2415000
in Park view overseas 50 lacs, park view Lahore 42lac 5o thousands.
in Faisal Hills around 50 lac.
buy 1 plot file on 10% down payment in each wait for 4 months look at a market where prices start going up.
like nowadays old bookings of Lahore smart city are going good.
This way you can keep in touch with different markets and easily have insight were to mature plot to earn more.
certain things affect prices but the thing having the most sound impact is buying and selling activity in society.
Higher the attraction of investors higher will be the chances of an increase in rates.

Asalam, Dear I would suggest investment in Bahria EMC (Education and Medical City) Lahore. Having a house of your own is one of the biggest blessings of oneā€™s life. Today middle class families canā€™t afford/purchase developed plot in low budget price. The same sized plots in other developed projects are very very expensive as compared to the Bahria EMC Lahore. Developed Plots in Central Park, Palm city & there surrounding has gone out of the range for peoples. If you can drive or cross Gaju Matta & came to Central park, Palm city or 5 No stop at Ferozepur road etc then there is no harm of some more drive for 8 minutes only to reach Bahria EMC for come into budget. The investors should definitely invest here without hurting their pocket even if anyone wants to build house for residence then itā€™s a Good Time to Buy & construct the house. The 5-marla are priced around PKR 26 Lakh. 8-marla plots are priced at PKR 37 Lakh which is the cheapest rate as compare to other nearest societies. In this price you can only purchase file of under dveloped of 3 Marla plot in other societies. Donā€™t miss this golden opportunity even 100+ families are residing here too in Bahria apartments built in EMC Block B. The rates are also increasing day by day as the population of the residents increasing.

The main feature of Bahria EMC Lahore for investors is that it is the part of Bahria Town which is country-wide famous for the luxurious housing society development across Pakistan.

Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City) is one of the beautiful projects developed by Bahria Town Lahore.

Bahria EMC Lahore is a budget-friendly housing society with fully developed residential plots for residents and investment purposes.

Now a days Bahria Education & Medical City (EMC) is one of the most affordable of Bahria projects in Lahore, it holds a degree of attraction for that reason. It is also holds potential for the future with its promise of education and medical complex that is going to be established there.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Bahria EMC sue asal road Lahoreā€¦You can invest 3 Million in upto 8 Marlasā€¦

not interested in facts about life & Facts about you Links you shared.

Regards.