Where to Invest 60 Lacs for Good Returns?

Salam,

Need expert advice to invest 60 lacs (Short/Long Term) for good returns.

Thanks

please give us more details, what city you want to invest in? I can tell only about ISB and my suggestion would be 25x50 in I-15/4, you may have to stretch your budget a bit. But most importantly its RISK FREE, it has good chances to get good gains in next 1-2 years. After possession and Golra more flyover it will touch around 1 crore, in 60± budget now there are very few good location with a CDA tag options available. After looking at the rate and location of Faisal town, B-17, FMC, Faisal hills or other 5 marla option in twin city now I feel that I-15 is more value for money than those.

1 Like

In 6 - 7 million, I’ll put my money on following, in ISB/RWP:

• I-16/15
  • Top City/Mumtaz City/Airport Green Garden
  • Faisal Margalla City/Faisal Hills

Worth an explore CBR-2, Upcounty Enclosures

Yes i also visited Faisal hill, E12, CBR and I sectors and to my limited knowledge i believe I series is better for short to medium term investment. CBR2 is better than other nearby societies but it will take a while to bear fruit

I think with the bracket of 6 to 7 million investment I-15 & 1-16 is best option considering the following points.

1. 100% CDA Sector with CDA transfer
  2. I-15 partially develop & 2000 plots possession will be given in July & rest to be deliver at end of 2021, confirm as per latest interview by CDA chairman
  3. I-16 totally develop with minimum 40 ft street size with all facility available on plots (electricity, gas, water)
  4. Many PHA apartments buildings already completed 80% & some houses are build in 1-16/2 mainly & now also construction started in I-16/4 with good paces on 1800 to 2000 plot series.
  5. After completion of Golra more under pass same like G-13 the distance of these sectors will be very less from main capital city & secondly the RWP cantt will be near where we have option of IJP road which will also start in current year as same mention in CDA chairman interview.
  6. The next sector also link to these are I-17 already allotted for medical city & Army also in line to develop different hospitals.
  7. The link road from Kashmir high way is also an additional access benefit for these sectors & secondly in future if RWP ring road is materialized than thalian interchange will near to these sectors & new access for Rawalpindi & Rawat.
1 Like

No doubt I-sectors are best and safe option at this moment.well explained by SAQIB WAHEED sab.
Regards