Where to invest 7 Mn PKR

I barely have Rs 7 Mn
Where to invest for Max for good about 1/2 years
Respected members are requested to advice

Pick a 5 marla good location residential in DHA Multan for approx 4+ million and sit tight for 2 years.

Thanks Sir
Sir any option in Lahore, islamabad please?

1 Like

Isloo bhai, some people like CMY are also advising to hold DHA Bahawalpur files as well…

In ISB, areas like Top/Mumtaz/Airport Green Garden/Airport Enclave all of which are adjacent and together they represent quite a big housing community.

Metro being operational, if that goes as per plan on March 23 will see a big boost. 5 - 6 mil there will boost.

Faisal Hills grew good but than dipped I guess in recent days. For me that patch of Top/Mumtaz city has a lot of growth still left.

Isloo bhai many people say that DHA Multan prices have risen a lot already, do you think it has juice left?

Toofan bhai, I know very little about DHA Bahawalpur. But as a wild guess, only one of the two DHAs will take off, either Multan or Bwp. Since Multan is a de fecto capital of south Punjab, and surrounded by many wealthy towns, therefore, it is likely to surpass Bwp. The analogy is DHA Lahore vs Gujranwala.

CMY nay to maal baichna hey DHA ka, islye, us ki baat biased ho sakti ke. Laikin woh purana khilari hey, isleye double check kar lein.

Wajahat bhai, indeed DHA Multan prices jumped a lot in last few months and now gradually settling, but since this project offers a good quality housing in a slum-like urban sprawl, and that a wealthy and educated community lives in surrounding rural towns who would like to move to this urban center, therefore, still lot of price growth is expected.

I reckon, in 2 years time, it will move substantially upward.

1 Like

Got your point @isloo1

Sir once we are listening valuable comments @isloo1 and @Its_ImtiaX_88 Sir
Can someone give a detailed guidance to wether to invest in Ruden Enclave or not. In last week they came up with mini farm house concept of 2 kanal dam view plots. However have bad repute due to negligible development.
So Sirs will there be some good growth in this society and is it safe to invest in it.
Will be grateful for your candid advices.

@tariqbarazai sadly, I have zero knowledge about Ruden, so I’d leave it to Imtiaz and others to respond.

@humayyun.786 can comment regarding rates these days. Personally I am skeptical about files business, did not had a good experience with ICHS. In files business, you have to time your entry and exit very precisely and all based on news and speculation.

Let me be a little bit blunt and be the devil’s advocate.

So far, only thing that Rudn folks have tried to achieve is sell 0-KM from RRR.

Like BWC tried to seel China than Turkish and now Burj Arab sort chouran.

I do wish them and invstors the very best but I would be cautious of any society that instead of personal achievements try to sell external factors. If external factors don’t materlises, you are back to square one.

Yes RRR can give an entire area the boost but dies Rudn have what it takes like the Top City folks in addition to enjoying a developing location did focus on development, despite being in mess on many times.

Best farm houses are on backend of Chakri, front ones have too much concrete around and water issues soon.

1 Like

Got it sir Thanks indeed!
But will bear me out that the investors are also either blind or too greedy to have been carried away each time Ruden guys sell their Churan.
If you had been following their 2 Kanal, in a matter of one week people have bought all files.
So far i do agree whatever has been highlighted by worthy members about Ruden. I am worried one day it will turn out to be biggest land scandal in twin cities area. Thus proving worst than what Malik Riaz has been doing with public since many years.

They said the same about their residential files but when i called their marketing agency, they said we still have few files left and in fact offered me cheaper price than dealers. So all this is just to create a hype so that as many files as possible can be off loaded to general public.
I stayed away from Rudn files.

1 Like

True sir, dealers are now playing two way those who are contacting them on the assumption that files were less and might have exhausted by now; and if they are ignorant as well so dealers are even demanding own of 40/50 k on theses files. And if someone happens to be well informed to him they portray that we are still left with unspent stock and offer on lower rates / or kind of rebate.
What i concluded they lied to the public through dealers and themselves that only 250 files have been floated by Ruden management.
One wonders where is NAB or FIA and other agencies mandated to look into such broad day frauds and misleading general public.

Ruden ke bare agar latest advice ha tu zaroorshare kern plz

Rudn will have a very bright future. as per i analyse the things.

Their major strategy what i understand is Buy-back from market. They buy back their own file from the market & relaunch them on higher rates, so that they may bring the level up.

This is my analysis, may be i am wrong.

But for development cost, They will not level the whole land texture as bahria, they will slightly make it possible to construct house such as you can see in B-17 cuttings of road & leave the remaining land intact.

For very high mountains, They are not solid rocks as in Capital smart city. I personally checked the mountain tops are consisting of soft soil. and inside is hard that can be a level surface.

For land, yes they have a vast area of land purchased, & Other is on biyana that will be possessed sooner.

For NOC, Around 5-7 societies are going to get final NOCs from Disctrict councils & TMAs very sooner including Blue world, Rudn, Mivida, Abdullah city etc.

As for developer, UPDL will give a throttle to development as soon as NOC is finalised.

For all chooran Conspiracies, Yes they sell well. But same conspiracies were working for all DHAs, Bahrias, CDA Sectors etc. Things proceed forward & Finally gets materialized.

For ICHS, I never suggested, I take Kingdome valley same as ICHS. no value of money.

Instead of Nova, GFS 7 Wonders, One should prefer The life residencia, &

Instead of BWC, Abdullah city, Almakkah City, Mivida, Kingdom valley, One should prefer Rudn.

The basis for the suggestion are location. Very better location as compared to others selling far away from main cities. In Stock investment, you need Price to earning growth ratios, Earning per share growth ratio, Payout rayio, Dividend yeild, expected capital return, Any legal proceedings in court & future sales or contracts expected. But in property investment Only Location is the thing that matters.

If you see the future traffic system of RWP from RRR & M1-2 In zone 2. These both societies will gain the most.

This is my analysis: One can Differ with my views.

1 Like

Sir thanks indeed! You have seen it through another lens.
And these points have strong weight.
Very informative!

1 Like

imtiaz bhai

besides zero km RRR, Rudn have many things to sell. such as, around 20k kanal land in posession, Two nearing interchanges of RRR that no other society including bahria DHA have at the current. Nespak As designer & UPDL as developer that ensures the good standard.

furthermore future traffic from pindi wll pass through RRR so rudn will also be the face of RWP. sane as isb traffic will pass through Motorway zone 2.All future growth will be in ts area.

as water table concerns, rudn has two jawa & khasala dams in neighbouring, & soan river in front. so water table is very strong & at high levels in this area.

for the purpose of a healthy environment, two forests related to forest dept of pakistan are also in neighbouring.

Another thing to sell is, it have capital smart city & bahria town land in neighbouring. including future DHA phase 9 & 10 lands are also north wards.

BWC is 15 km from proposed RRR rout whereas Capital smart city will be 6 km.

so i dont think rudn have only zero km to sell.

regards

1 Like