Where to invest 8 million?

Hi respected seniors, I need advice. I have a budget of 8m which I want to invest for 2-4 years.

What is the best place for investment?

I can increase the budget to total 12m-15m - only. If installment options are available in a viable project.

Kindly guide. TIA.

I’ll Tell You The Most Coveted High End Real Estate Investment Opportunities . Where You Can Invest In Your Future Today With Confidence. Find The Top Notch Location For Your Investment And Secure Your Investment With Us. This Is Ultimate Path Of Quality Investment To Earn more Profit.
Contact No. +923176704941

rrr detail

You can get a decent 2-bedroom apartment in this building, which is 95% completed. Top floor tenants moved in and shops are ready to let. The apartment has all the required amenities and is expected to get a price hike as soon as its completed 100% in next month.

Call our investment manager at 03051386098

Hi,
There are many good projects in Lahore and Karachi that you can invest in. In Lahore, you can invest in projects with high returns on investment like Icon Valley Phase 2, Amanah Noor Residence, and 101 by Icon. All these projects offer inventory on easy installments.
In Karachi, you can check projects like Mega Mall & Residency, Omega Mall North, and Shaz Residency. These projects are also offer units on instalment plan and fall within your specified budget.

rrr update

You can easily invest in Pakistan’s largest city with this budget. There are many noteworthy developments taking place in Karachi, such as Shaz Residency, Saddar Cooperative Market and Anaya Royal Residency. These are some of the most well-located, safe and lucrative projects in the city.

Nmc notice

You can easily find good options in Lahore and Karachi in your budget.
If you are planning on investing in residential property, my suggestion would be to opt for apartments as they are better adjusted to inflation and are usually available on flexible instalment plans.
For Lahore, Beach Resort By Icon (Raiwind Road) and Century Venture 1 (MM Alam Road) could be profitable investment options. On the other hand, you may want to check out Shaz Residency (Gulshan-e-Iqbal) and Aziz Excellency (Surjani) in Karachi.
Best of luck!

شنید ہے کہ نیومیٹروسٹی پروجیکٹ سات آٹھ ارب روپیہ پنڈی اسلام آباد کی مارکیٹ سے نکال کے لے گیا ہے، مجھے یقین ہے کہ انہوں نے پلاٹوں سے زیادہ فائلیں بیچ دی ہوں گی۔ اب یہ کوئی چکر چلا کر آدھی قیمت پر یا اپنے کسی کمرشل پرجیکٹس میں ایڈجیسٹ کر کے یہ فائلیں واپس خرید لیں گے اور پھر دوگنی قیمت پر فروخت کریں گے۔

یہ سلسلہ اسی طرح سے چل رہا ہے اور ایسے ہی چلتا رہے گا۔

1 Like

csci

Citadel 7 is the perfect property investment option its located in Islamabad. A premium commercial project by Chakor Ventures.

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
for more information
+923058488866