Where to invest 9 million for Best Return in Islamabad/Rawalpindi Region

I have a budget of 9 Million PKR and I want to invest for a minimum period of 9 months and maximum 12 months (I will need some part of money for some essential reasons after a year).

I need advice as to: BEST options to invest this amount which can give maximum return and don’t want too high risk which can’t be liquidated easily because as I said I need to re sell in 9-12 months.

Some options as per my research and experience that I shortlisted: Also mentioned some concerns along each option:

1. Bahria Enclave B1 possession plot (5 marla=26*45), 1 plot in around 85ish range

Concern: It can give better returns than N, G, H, I because of better development, completely residential and well populated as well as less supply left of 5 marla, BUT may be I think rate of return would be equal or less to cheaper blocks, may be 5 marla at 10 Million or more might not make sense 9 months later in BE? or if it gives equal reward to say 70 lac plot after a year in BE, why lock 8.5 million?

1. Naval Anchorage L Block, possession plot (so called 5 marla=2545), 1 plot in around 85-90 lacs ((generally in G block in NA, 5 marla plots are 2550)

Concern: Plot size is smaller by NA perception, these L block 5 marla plots are very few, just one side of one long street and not very ideal background/location, so may be people would not want to purchase, but then they are cheapest possession plots in NA.

1. 7 Marla (30*55) plot in Safari valley Phase 8, Bahria Town Rwp, any block (80-85 lacs)

Concern: 7 Marla I think has less demand than 5 marla and safari valley in general and bahria phase 8 (possession areas) in specific seem to have saturated, also supply is much more so I don’t think the gain can match BE or NAI.

1. Naval Anchorage G block Extension, Non-Possession Plot, 5 Marla (25*50) in around 9 Million too

Concern: Dealers etc argue they will be given possession in maximum 1 year, work seems to be slow and I have fear of liquidity in this option but might give better returns, it is 25*50, with 40ft wide streets and underground elec, unlike normal G block possession plots. Non possession means only mainly investors will buy, also L block possession option mentioned above might be preferred in same range?

THESE 4 are my top 4 best options,

1. Any other option you can recommend keeping in view my requirements please?

Would be really grateful to all experienced pros out here. Detailed responses with reasoning would be helpful. Thank you!

i think zone 2 and 1 will yield better in next 1 year, any specific reason you are not considering zone 2 or 1 like I-15, 16, top, mumtaz, faisal town etc.
If I were you I would have choose faisal town C block 25x50 around 65 lac. I-15 30x60 around 90 lac, any possession option in top, mumtaz, AAG, airport avenue, gandhara etc. also may be some commercial options in top city, G-13, 14, D-12 or gulberg.
if you could invest for 2+ years than my suggestion would be DHA 5, Valley, BE, NE

Nasir sb
Valley has made short jump of 10-15 Lacs in less than 12 days on commercial in developing blocks & ballotted residential files are not available at all in clear blocks.
Talk of town is that the first ever commercial ballot is very near.
I think valley & BT orchard plus extension are winning horses in near future.
What is your take, Sir?
This 35 litigated patch clearance from Islamabad Highway to DHA phase6 & 7 has been writing a different story now.
4 Marla commercial in Oleander with zero surcharge has jumped up > 2 crores as we speak.
I think a ballotted or possessed 8 marks residential cab reach to a crore . .

Sir the issues is I am apprehensive if i-15 amidst huge supply of plots, would i even be able to sell in 11-12 months because i can’t hold longer than a year. Not a lot of exposure in top, mumtaz etc so not risking in those societies. Commercial options again supply is huge in these areas so selling is a concern. BE has good return even in short run in my experience.

Among the options I mentioned what would you suggest?

in my calculation there will be more hype in next 1 year in I-15 due to following:

1. Construction of golra underpass
  2. Possession
  3. Electricity work start
  4. Ring road connection (if that happens)
  5. More development work in adjacent sectors by CDA

But I am not seeing any big hype coming towards BE in next one year. The NOC and Rawal chowk has already given the hype and rates are already increased to 20-30% in last one year.

Hi,

Keeping in view your budget, I would like to suggest some of my top options.

River Loft – Bahria Town Phase 7, Rawalpindi

It is a great residential project that is located in Bahria Town. Everyone is aware of the perks Bahria Town offers. Other than its location, the developer is famous and well-reputed for delivering good projects. They have already delivered several successful projects in society. You can invest in 1 bedroom flat which is in huge demand. Also, flats are available on a 1-year easy instalment, will cost around 85 lakh. Plus, you will get possession in 4 months.

Roman Grove – DHA Phase 1, Islamabad

Another project that you can invest in that offers high returns is Roman Grove. The best thing about this project is ace location. You are close to the finest things DHA and Bahria Town has to offer. since it is situated in the business hub, you will have proximity to a wide range of facilities. Depending on your budget, you have a lot of options for investment. You can go for a 1 bedroom flat in the range of 75, a studio flat in the range of 48.63 lakh, or shops around 37 lakh.

Grande Palladium – Bahria Town, Islamabad

I think this project will be an ideal option for you to invest in. Grande Palladium has it all; great location, an outstanding set of amenities, high returns, strong developer, and an easy instalment plan. You can get a studio flat and 1-bedroom flats for 87lakh. Since it is in a well-populated area, the prices will increase in the future.

Pine Woods Resort – Islamabad

With tourism on the rise, it only makes sense to invest in Pine Woods Resort. This is the perfect investment if you are looking for high returns on investment. The prices are bound to arise in the future. It is an approved project with high capital gains. Pine Woods Resort is equipped with tons of facilities that will be perfect for vacation homes. Located in Pir Sohawa, Islamabad, the project offers easy access to Islamabad, Monal, and other facilities. You can invest in 1 kanal plot or studio and 1-bedroom flats; it will cost you around 60 lakh.

Wasn’t pine woods resort sealed last year and all trading was halted - have they resolved their issues now?

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including DHA Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
for more information
+923058488866

Naval Anchorage L Block is nice option. Love that place for calmness & safety

would suggest faisal town F-18 30x60 plot in B block