Where to invest

Asalamu alaikum,

Pray that you are all well.
I'm interested in investing in some plots, but am a little confused as to which would be the most reliable investment with best long term growth potential...With there being so many options available, i dont want to choose the wrong one and lose everything.

Could anyone please advise on what are the most reliable projects (current and upcoming)?

You can invest in a shop along with basement in DHA Phase 2 Extension. It's profitable as you can give it off easily for rent, start your own business in it, or hold on to it and sell in the long term. The detailed Ad is here:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

Original owner selling. No agents or commission involved

Dear Sir,

Since investment is always a key subject at any platform, as for as return is concern i would like to ask few question, regarding, investment amount, tenure, do u need monthly income, do u want to fix it for how many time, please reply so i can suggest accordingly.

Best Regards,

Farooq Soomar

CEO

Bin Haider Properties

03212565800 (Same on Whatsup)

I would advice you to invest in the following:

in DHA Phase 9 (prism and town) - 5 marla.

Park Avenue Housing Society- 5 marla and 10 Marla.

Bahria Orchard - 5 marla

I would also suggest you to invest in Gwadar in Gwadar Central secured by EasyPaisa and insured by efu life insurance you can buy commercial property here

All of these are marketing their profucts for expatriates and also safe and secure investment

For further information feel free to contact:

0303 877 1592

ahsaniqbal@btnconsultants.com.pk