Which is more profitable / worthy dha phase 3 or dha phase 5

Ok right. I thought they only have a allotment option. Anyways I am planning to build a house in June.

In which street you bought it ? And did you got it from a dealer

Fahad mostly dealers are working on this but whenever u want to buy from the dealer ask him that he want to meet the client directly. Yes a good place to have a house.

Looking at below points, I would say DHA-5 will be best of all DHAs in Islamabad

• Huge Central Commercial
  • Al Shifa Hospital
  • Jamia Masjid
  • DHA university
  • DHA Head Office

what is the 30x60 plot price in DHA 5 these days? in which block one should buy for constructing home in 2 years and living?

Nasir sb
10 Marla in dha-5 staying, for the last couple of weeks @ 1 crore 25 Lacs to 1 crore 50 Lacs. Size is 250 yards.

لیکن محمود بھائی، آپ کے ڈی ایچ اے 5 میں ڈی ایچ اے 3 کی طرح کوئی لیک (جھیل) نہیں ہے

Toofan bhai :slight_smile:
Dadocha Dam can be treated as Lake, if that Dam comes in to being.

Qayyum sahab, with recent updates on ring road project, do you think its better to invest in DHA3 as compared to DHA 5? Rates in DHA3 are much lower comparatively.

With the prices of 5 marla plots in DHA Phase 5 (e.g. in F block) already above 1 crore, do you think still there is any juice left for investors? How much you guys expect it to go in a span of 2 to 3 years?

Dear Wajahat
DHA-5 has Islamabad Highway signal free attraction which will increase prices of all societies around by at least 20-30% once IH works completed, In Shaa Allah.
Also it has Islamabad tag. Plus there would be picnic points around dhadhoocha dam which is being built.
DHA-3 has RRR attractions & holds Pindi tag. There is also a scenic lake being setup, too, in F block.
Both locations will get completions not before 1.5 year, may be a bit more.
IH definitely needs another 1 to 2 years before it has been widened & signal free
Both will get appreciation but since DHA-3 has all land in DHA’s possession & less in price so if one is investing purely for profit then DHA-3 seems better.
DHA-5 might have more plus points but full of litigations, too.

1 Like

in my view Dha-3 is better option if we compare with Dha-5.GT road +lot of commercial like Giga,Dmall,Zita-1 act+upcoming RRR+Location at front of Dha-2,it between Zaraj and other hand Bahria GC,P-7 and P-8 more population+lot of schools,college,hospitals so my vote going to Dha-3.
Regards

1 Like

Dear all, thanks for your kind opinion. I also consider DHA 3 better option. Any idea what are actual prices these days? prices on zameen.com vary a lot.
@yousafnoor

Dear
Most recent rates:
max 90/82/48 Lacs of 10/8/5 Marla plots.
DHA-3 comes in 3 flavours & the rates above are for only army allocation plots, which are best for 2-3 years investment, In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Qayyum sahab thank you. One more thing, you mentioned DHA 3 has all the land acquired however on map it shows couple of settlements inside DHA 3.
Also someone told me that after buying plot in DHA 3, you have to pay significant amount in installments is this true? Like for 1 kanal plot, you have to pay around 18lac.

Dear
DHA-3 has minor patches like all settlements in twin cities.
Not like DHA-6 or DHA-5 or Gulberg…
Yes, there are heavy additional charges to pay on all plots.

Thanks for confirming this. So a 1 kanal including the charges can cost 1.5 crore, do you think its worth it? In 1.2 crore, one can buy in Bahria greens overseas sector 6 though it will be 10 marla but the objective here is ROI.

Naqvi sb
Bahria overseas is also good for ROI but DHA is keeping winning the horse race in recent times.
One Kanal land is much better than a 10 Marla. If you can afford only 10 Marla built plot then in one Kanal in DHA, construct only 10 Marla and leave 10 Marla for garden.
I am utilizing my home - adjacent empty plot of someone else for my vegetation & believe me for the last 3 months I did not buy the following from market plus no fertilizer at all:
…Bhindu
…Toree
…Kaddu
…Green Chilee
… Pumpkin
…Nimboos
…Tomato’s. …just finished now, though
…Bangons
You will not believe that I am using neighbour empty plot only for " half Marla" yes sir… only & only half Marla…
The taste has no match to the market bought vegetables.
I might have saved few only 1000s but the taste and dining luxury is priceless.

6 Likes

@yousafnoor sahab, i got to know that smaller plots are only available in sector G. And sector G is at the end of phase 3 and almost no work has been done there. Do you think it is advisable to buy smaller plots? It seems focus of DHA at the moment is mainly on delivering 1 kanal plots.

Wajahat Bhai,

Smaller plots are hot cakes. They have more buyers and can easily be sold. And the price of two 5 Marla plots at same location is more than the price of one 10 Marla plot.

Likewise, price of four 5 Marla plots is far higher than one 1 kanal plot.

That’s why I always recommend smaller plots.

Naqvi sb
DHA-3 is one of the best horses in race
Smaller plots have more customers especially in DHAs now a days.
DHA has beaton all societies around except Eighteen Islamabad which has no match in the area, even in CDA’s F sector
Dha-3 army allocation likely to give very good profit in near future , In Shaa Allah.
If correction takes place , this DHA will make a comeback fast, In Shaa Allah.