Which is more profitable / worthy dha phase 3 or dha phase 5

I am in process of buying a 10 marla plot for investment purpose for a period of 2 years. Please guide which dha phase 3 or phase 5 in pindi / islamabad seems worthy if compared both . Price wise both phase cost almost 70 lakhs for 10 marla.

Phase-5 for sure due to better access to Islamabad.

My Prediction for future rates of DHA ISB/Pindi Phases (Highest to lowest)

1. DHA-2

2. DHA-5

3. DHA-1

4. DHA-3

5. DHA-4

Future = 10 years time

In my oberservation since Islamabad highway project is closed. I dont see any significant increase in DHA 5 rates.

On the other hand dha 3 would surely get a boost due to Ring Road Project. Also prices in DHA3 are low at the moment and has a good scope of investment. Commercial wise plenty of shopping malls projects are on this side like giga mall, aquatic mall, d mall , Amazon Mall etc.

DHA 5, has some future scope, like DHA Blue Area (a big commercial area in DHA 5, between Sector P and Sector Q).

DHA authority is shifting to DHA 5. There will be a DHA university in DHA 5.

So with so big scope, i will suggest to go for DHA 5.

Any more suggestions.

Please ask for advice from @Abdul Qayyum and @Imtiaz sahib plus other gurus.

Abdul Qayyum Sahab , Nadeem Sahab , Imtiaz sahab your opinion please.

Early response will be highly appreciated.

Gents
Please read my today’s comment on other thread.
DHA-2/5/3 will remain most hot in future. Then come DHA-1 & 4.
Islamabad highway has to be made signal free. How long they could possibly wait. I think it is a temporary halt as no money for development for the time being.
I am sure if IK stays in power, looting will reduced at least to some level as He himself is not corrupt.
IH is choked most of the time and since societies are NOW allowed to make flyovers/underpasses on motorway and any road, I am sure there will be flyovers by the developers or JVs for flyovers on IH.
Plus investigators are coming around and around on MR and there is possibly that more of BT could go to DHA. Already a good part of BT exists with DHA (GC & Hamlet etc.).

I agree with AQ sab.My vote is going to as investment point of view.

1:Dha-5

2:Dha-3

Regards

Thank you very much Abdul Qayyum sahab and Nadeem sahab. Your advise means alot.

Which specific area in DHA 3 is good for investment? As I can see there is a lot of variation in plot prices in DHA 3?

Plus also the same advise needed on DHA 5? Is it A or B or C that are better for investment?

In Dha 3 go for Ex-Serene city Sector A only as it is nearest to GT road. Avoid Dha phase 3 (EX New Pindi housing ).

In Dha Phase 5 sector F is best in terms of development and being the largest block having 118 streets.

DHA 5 sector F is close to Industrial area Rawat … We should also consider the atmosphere while buying for house construction.

Excell3nt point raised by shahbaz sahib

@Mubashir Sb

Recently I read somewhere you also bought a plot in dha 3.

Have you got the allotment letter of DHA Phase 3 sector A (5.33 marla ) ? And also could you please tell me in how many days DHA office issue the allotment letter ?

Yes i bought a 5.33 marla in Sector A . The letter is issued confirming purchase with a week. And its open letter and can be kept for 2 years.

Its a privilege from Dha to let it open transfer for 2 years but if anyone keen to get Allotment letter it can be claim with in 2 weeks.