Why is bahria enclave not rising?

Here is the update:

As per NHA representative, Underpass approved by NHA at N5 (Golra Mor) to Access I-14/15 traveling from Kashmir Highway

Budget Allocated 637 Million, Tentative Completion 18 Months.

-- Access via Kashmir Highways to N5 Underpass to I14. If materializes as per the plan, the distance from G-13 to I-14 will be 3 - 4 km (4 - 6 minutes) approx.

Link: https://tinyurl.com/I14-15UnderPass

=====
LaLa sb, B-17 for sure will gain further due to MA, when and how not sure! I am not very updated on B-17 pricing. I-4 will max out at 18/20 Lakh per Marla so the number can be added to see much left in 14.

As shared above the Underpass at N5 to access I14/15 will give big boost to those 14/15/16 and adjacent societies like Taj Residencia, CBR-2, FOECHS, Upcountry etc.

Bro I visited the BE yesterday, and all of you guys gave very good insight and suggestions. My result is Bahria Enclave will never ever able to capture the CDA hype. The reason is very simple, its not built for normal middle class pakistani families. So many restrictions. There is a very small number of population that will finally live there. So demand will always remain low compared to CDA. But the supply of plots is too much. Even if BE gets NOC and GAS it will never ever compete with even verana CDA like I-15. Its simply demand and supply rule. So i am moving to I-16 best value for money at this time. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Nasir sb, slight addition to your view.

'Demand will always remain low, -in the log run-' There have been times when BE was best performing than rest including CDA. For example, 8 Marla bought somewhere in between 2013-14 in BE appreciated better than lets say a 7 in CDA till 2017. Afterwards CDA tag started to eclipse BE. Its a matter of entering and exiting at the right time!

It has always been the case with CDA sectors (no matter how pathetic) that in the long run they outshine almost all others.

CDA is Suzuki Mehran of property sector… :slight_smile:

Gents, if you are into ISB property, and for that sake wanna get a 'Mother of All, Where to Invest Option' Here you go, get to grab the Convention Centre after the F9 Park.

'... Convention Center bhi Acha Nahi Milaa'

https://tinyurl.com/ConventionCenterISB

Nasir sb. I think better to hold I15/16/14. BE suits best for living and construction business to target overseas customers. I-15/2/1 will rise better with a small risk of prices ups and downs. I-16 2,3,4 are better and very safe. If NHA underpass materializes, there would be not much difference between g-14 and this area.

So will underpass be providing the route to I-16 as well or it will only benefit I-14 and I-15.

Yes, starting with I-14 to 15 to 16 and 17 (future sector) and apparently with the placement of the underpass the magnitude of benefit will be in same order, as above.

I have a different point of view. I think Dha & Bahria have their own Investors. They will not invest in any other society. RRR is passing near by Phase 8 & extension. So all Bahria investors are busy investing there. This the reason why Bahria enclave is not showing any growth.

Hamayun sb, also the fact that BE & BT (let's say Phase 7, 8) attract two diffent types and class of investors. Minimal to minimal price of depressed 5 Marla plot in BE will be on par with a top of the line 5 Marla in P8. At some point a good category 5 Marla plot in BE traded at same price as a 1 Kanal possession in some far off Block of Phase 8. So units sold and investor involved may not provide a true picture. BE rental value is far superior than P8 but yes, P8 due to pricing has more clientage.

Being Exuclusive (BE) vs Being Affordable (BT P8) is what Bahria aimed at selling. BE views, natural land scape, underground water, climate is far superior than P8 but as a matter of facts P8 has much more population due to affordability and hence more suitable for liveablity (schools, colleges, commercials).

Also, the patch of access road to BE doesn't help the cause for BE.

Yes, DHA is an authority and this fact alone helps it a lot. As far as value for money, P8 I say is best value for money compared to other 2.

Present situation, bahria phase-8 is the only option for living & investment (investment in hot areas) for a limited resources family.
Imtiaz sb is right in his analysis of BE versus phase-8.
I would add the following:
Lot of investors think the location itself alone for future appreciation or livelihood but what we normally ignore is, the " access of location".
BE is scenic, good from several aspects but driving 22 km in veerana in late hours and even in day light the pathetic access through village commercial negates strongly the " factual location in BE".
Think of Uni going girls driving alone to BE home in late hours!
In phase-8, the luxury of home reach does not depend on timings of the day.
Plus 32 km of RRR now has been written in stone and phase-8 will be a clear winner in horse race and still can accommodate the new investors till its likely jump once RRR starts materializing.
We have seen appreciation in extension & in Orchard as a proof b4 earth moving machinery showing up onsite.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Well said sir.Dha-3 sector A 5 marla price was 35 to 40 lakh before one year and now 60 to 80 lakh,sector B 30x60 price was 55 to 58 lakh before one year and now 75 to 85 lakh.

Bahria-8 is city in city and all over prices increased even undeveloped blocks Orchard and Ext prices rise.Enclave i don't think NOC issue because Bahria-1 to 6,7,8 don't have NOC.media town,PWD also don't have NOC but prices are front of you.5 to 6 years before i visited Enclave and i decide to big NO and invested Dha-2 which is now Dha-5 alhamdulillah Allah save me.My new options are AGG and BWC but AGG have NOC and BWC don't have.I always see land if developer have land in hand then invest otherwise files are totally risky.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem sb
I always read your learned analysis as your comments never negate yours previous stance on all stated matters.
I must had good returns perusing your guidance but as I said before, I am deeply involved in my construction services as it has been giving me lucrative returns Alhamdolillah.

I might sound a defender of BE, but hey who cares !

It is true that BT Ph-8 is a vibrant city and now thriving after RRR announcement. However, it still carries "Pindi" tag. Whereas, BE is exclusively Islamabad. People I know travel on Kuri road in late hours daily. It feels safe and secure. This has become an extremely busy road with all kinds of businesses and food points opening. Then there is 24 hrs petrol pump and guard check posts. Never heard of any incident. There are many families living in BE and many females are driving to city center for jobs and studies.

Beaconhouse, Head-Start and now Super Nova schools opened inside and around BE.

Creating public perception by giving sweeping statements without checking ground reality is akin to mis-guiding people. A deceptive and dishonest position.

The only glitch, to me, accessing BE is that 3 - 4 KM patch from pump to PVC entrance. In winters during dark hours the place can be really lonesome and dark ...

Rest is BE all the way, not part of mainstream ISB but from living point of view, simply outclass compared to others! Access for sure gonna improve overtime!

Imtiaz

A property is considered worthy of investment if it is:

A) promising for future, and
B) under-valued today.

BE fulfills both the criteria. I don't think there is anything in main Islamabad that is even close to BE in terms of features. And none that is less expensive than it.

As for access road, I would advise you to see the master plan of zone 4 and then decide.

Jumping in the discussion, Please highlight which sectors of BE are undervalued at the moment and good to invest / construct for 2-3 years

And How do you see SC fine of 460bn in the above context. How it will effect the charges and tarrifs on residents

Thanks

I would say better appreciation in future, rather than undervalued:

C1, I, N

======
In general BTs:

It will keep affecting even once those 460 completely paid off (well if that happens someday). Those 460s should had only come from BT KHI but distributed all across BT.

Once the beast tastes the Human Blood, it never goes back to any other blood! Same goes for Taxes by Govts. and these tariffs/charges by businesses on consumers!

In that category, BT is a class A moron to extract every single penny.

Last 6 months have proven once again that No. 1 is CDA and No. 2 is Multi B-17. Solid profits delivered!

Not sure about B-17, but CDA has surely broken all barriers.

A 40x80 plot has got 1.5 crore jump in G-13. This is unprecedented.

Whether it will stop or continue to rise, its early to predict. Will know after June which way the wind blows.