Why is bahria enclave not rising?

CDA has started the construction work at Rawal Dam Chowk but still BE needs better road access. Two underpasses and one flyover will be constructed under the project.

https://dnanews.com.pk/cda-starts-construction-work-on-rawal-dam-chowk-project/

According to my reading, Bahria Enclave has come out of stagnation. Average price increase in last one year has been:
1 Kanal: 1 crore
10 marla: 50 lac
8 marla: 30 lac
5 marla: 40 lac

Highest gain is in Sector F in all categories and in 5 marla across all sectors. But BE is still far behind DHA and B-17 shows there is still gap to fill up.

Further prospects are better due to Rawal Chowk flyover construction, political/power changes, and fast pace of houses/commercials construction. The largest apartment project, Galleria, will be handed over in few months, banks and brands are moving in.

Interesting to watch are two factors: Park View City future after PTI’s departure and launch of BT Peshawar. Both the factors are highly probable and each will impact differently on BE market. PVC bust will boom BE, whereas, BT Pwr will suck investors’ money out of BE.

Yes true, BE has grown so much in last 6 months. When I started this thread, after some research I preferred I-14 and invested in a 6 marla plot in I-14/1 now I am getting a 35-40 lac profit there and still the rates are rising as not so much inventory available in the market right now. So should I make a switch now to BE or should I hold that? @aakash.ahmad whats your opinion?

I am generally against flipping. I prefer steady investment. So naturally, my advice would be to hang on to I-14/1 plot, it’s price will also increase in due time.