Will B-17 prices change after Islamabad new airport launch?

Will B-17 prices change after Islamabad new airport launch? When new airport really will launch…

B-17 prices already went up this month. 1 kanal plot in B block is going for 65 to 80 lac. I was looking for something under 60 lac but not able to find any.

JDM what are the prices in Block C for one kanal?

Block C is much cheaper but it is outside CDA’s Zone, therefore I don’t want to buy in C block.

What about Block E? Is that in CDA Zone or not?

B-17 is the most baddest place in isb…ugly mountains. Dust issues…far far away…not relavent to real isb…

Things are not that bad as u said above, b17 is one of the best society of zone-2 with excellent development standard, and now very much populated, many families living there. Good commercial activity also started, big football ground, cricket ground, parks and Multi club is also about to start. The only issue i see is distance rest is all good.

JDM, You wont get 1 kanal plot in B block under 60 lac, even if you get some plot it will be filing plot or below average location, as good location plots are available in 65 lac to 75 lac range

Most of C block is inside CDA territory, only area near d bock is not inside CDA, and D,E and F block are completely outside CDA boundary.

Good location 1 kanal plots available in c block around 55 to 65 lac range. And below average location 1 kanal plots available around 50 lac in c block.

There wont be much difference in b17 prices after islamabad new airport launch. But prices in b17 already gradually increasing.

No under ground water in this area…no major hospital…only heaven for property dealer mafia so don’t trust their fairy tales…many people suffering…

Million$$$

No doubt issues you mentioned are accurate. But DHA, Bahria & CDA sectors are too high rates. So genuine buyers who wants to build house for family with limited income really have no choice.

Green Sir,

I got offer for 50lac corner plot in C block but like i said, it is outside CDA. They clearly mentioned that CDA is not the development authority for C,D,E,F Blocks and multi must get NOC from relative area authority.

Let’s clear some misconception.

Multi-Garden (B17) was launched in two phases i.e. Phase 1 and phase 2.

Phase-1 comprises of Block A, B and C. Phase-2 (also known as Multi-Garden extension or Multi-Gardens II) comprises of Block D,E and F.

Although people generally believe that both phases are located in Islamabad sector B17. But multi-gardens II is not located within CDA boundaries. Hence, it is outside Islamabad limits.

Phase-1 comprises of Block A, B and C and CDA issued Noc for Phase1...Phase 1 got NOC on 30-01-2008.

If block "C" is not inside Cda, Then why NOC issued by CDA...?

Water is available underground in b17.

Which corner plot in 50 lac? can you tell plot number?

Yes, very well explained. There is underground water supply only (individual boring) and society has no water turbine system installed. This only means that if underground water dries, residents will suffer in the hands of tanker-mafia. Just like Soan Garden and Ghauri Town etc. Etc.

Yes unfortunately that’s true, currently no water supply available from society to residents of B17. Residents are relying on boring.

I agree with Green.The price for which u get the plot in B 17 is really worth it.Water is an issue right now which can be resolved onve populated at a very nominal cost by the society.Where as the civil works infrastructure is top of the line as good as any society which is a permanent feature.water issues can be reolved later but poor infrastrucure can not be upgraded later.Most of the societies in zone 2 have poor infrastructure.However B 17 price escalation will always be depending upon Margalla avenue which is still pending.

Yes, society members should pressure management to install one filtration plant & tube-well on emergency basis for drinking purpose. Then follow by complete water supply line infrastructure.

Even if underground water dries up in future, at least society will have the infrastructure and they can ask CDA to give them supply from the line coming from khanpur dam.

Without infrastructre already installed, even CDA will not be able to help in such emergency situation.