جی ۔ 13 اسلام آباد میں 3 کمروں کا 9 مرلہ فلیٹ 1.01 کروڑ میں برائے فروخت۔

جی ۔ 13، اسلام آباد، اسلام آباد کیپیٹل
جی ۔ 13 اسلام آباد میں 3 کمروں کا 9 مرلہ فلیٹ 1.01 کروڑ میں برائے فروخت۔جی ۔ 13 اسلام آباد میں 3 کمروں کا 9 مرلہ فلیٹ 1.01 کروڑ میں برائے فروخت۔
5
نقشہ
PKR1.01 کروڑ
3 بیڈ
3 باتھ
9.1 مرلہ

مجموعی جائزہ

تفصیلات

  • قسمفلیٹ
  • قیمت
    PKR1.01 کروڑ
  • مقامجی ۔ 13، اسلام آباد، اسلام آباد کیپیٹل
  • باتھ3
  • رقبہ9.1 مرلہ
  • مقصدبرائے فروخت
  • بیڈ3
  • شامل کی7 مہینے پہلے

تفصیل

Life Style Residency Category Type A - 2050 Sq Ft Apartment Is Available For Sale

Product and Project Overview:

A- Allocation of Apartments:

Lifestyle Residency Apartment, A Federal Government of Pakistan Project, launched by Federal Govt. Employee Housing Foundation-Islamabad with the collaboration of EHFPRO Pvt Ltd, for the Federal Govt. Employee (75%) at subsidize price and for General Public (25%) on full price. However, one can be briefed about both kinds of apartments. Total number of apartment is approximately 2800.

b- Location of the Project:

It is located in CDA developed sector G-13, Islamabad. This project is located on one minute walking distance to Kashmir Highway, Islamabad Chowk / Metro Bus Station.

Public transport and different bus terminal (Daewoo, Faysal Mover, Skyways, Q Connect, Kohistan Travel, Bilal Daewoo, Shalimar Travel etc ) are located on three minutes’ drive from this housing scheme.
Golrra Railway Station Islamabad is on three minute drive; Islamabad International Airport is on ten minute drive, educational institutes like NUST University, Islamic International University, School and Colleges etc are on five minute drive, Quaid-i-Azam International Hospital is on two minute drive, Motorway on five minute drive and on two minute drive GT Road/National Highway is located.

In short the project is located at very prime location connecting twin city Islamabad-Rawalpindi.

c- Project Standard & Features:

This project has a luxuries apartment and can be compared with other luxuries apartments project in surrounding. This project has all the life facilities such as Green Parks, Community Club, Mini Supermarket, Advance Security System, Movie Theater, Banquet Facilities, Beauty Salon, Fitness Club, Garbage Disposal Services, Grocery Store, Day Care Center, Elevators with Generators, Water filtration Plant, Sewerage Treatment Plant and etc.

d- Construction Status and Types of Apartment:

The construction work is in full swing and the solid gray structure of the project is almost completed. However project completion date as per approved payment schedule is March 2020. This housing scheme is one of the best project of Federal Government Employee Housing Foundation, currently. This project includes five different types of apartments (a complete package of bed rooms & living room with baths, kitchen, store, terrace etc) including Three Bed Rooms “Type A & B” , Two Bed Rooms “Type C & D” and one Bed Room “Type E” with the size of 2050sqft, 1750sqft, 1350sqft, 1150sqft and 950sqft respectively and its prices with profit accordingly starting from 42 lac to 120 lac on easy installments ( including profit on apartments).

So far, 73% payment of the apartment has been paid already by the allottee's /owners of the apartment and the remaining 27% payment will be paid by the next owner in quarterly payments by June, 2020.

(For example; Total Price of A-Type apartment First Floor 2050 sq ft is Rs 8,200,000/- in this case 73% is already paid by current owner which become approximately = Rs 6,086,000/- and remaining 27% which is Rs 2,119,000/- will be paid in quarterly installments by June, 2020 @ Rs 410,000 quarterly payment. (Right Now as on
, A purchaser will require Total amount of Rs 10,860,000/- ( 1 crore and 1 lac) for this deal as included the paid amount in apartment i. e Rs 60.86 lac + Profit on apartment Rs 40 Lac to get ownership of the product).

e- Feasible for Investment and Residence:

Therefore, it’s a time to do business in this housing project for short term or long term, for investment or residential purpose. The prices and profits are reasonable / nominal these days, encouraging the interested parties to invest in this project, before the prices reach beyond your budget range.

For more detail and discussion regarding this housing scheme, you may like to call/text/whats-app us on given contact number or visit our office in Islamabad for best consultancy services, convenient to you . In case the given contact numbers are going off, or not responding on any reason, you can drop a text or whats-app. Soon later, our team shall get back to you.

Thank you
Speed & Quality Builder

سہولیات

  • اہم خصوصیات
    • تعمیر کا سال: 2019
    • پارکنگ کی جگہ
    • عمارت میں لابی
    • ڈبل گلیزڈ کھڑکیاں
    • سنٹرلی ائیرکنڈیشنڈ
    • سنٹرل ہیٹنگ
    • فرش
    • بجلی کا بیک اپ
    • فضلات کا رفع
    • فرش: 1
    • عمارت میں منزلوں کی کل تعداد: 14
    • عمارت میں ایلیویٹروں کی تعداد
    • عمارت میں سروس ایلیویٹرز
    • آراستہ
  • کمرہ جات
    • بیڈرومز کی تعداد: 3
    • باتھ رومز کی تعداد: 3
    • ملازمین کے کوارٹرز کی تعداد
    • ڈرائنگ روم
    • ڈائننگ روم
    • کچنز کی تعداد
    • لانڈری روم
    • دیگر کمرے
  • کاروبار اور مواصلات
    • برانڈ بینڈ انٹرنیٹ تک رسائی
    • سیٹلائیٹ یا کیبل ٹی وی
    • عمارت میں کاروباری مرکز یا میڈیا روم
    • عمارت میں کانفرنس روم
    • انٹرکام
    • عمارت میں اے ٹی ایم کریڈٹ کارڈ مشینیں
  • نزدیکی علاقے اور دوسری خصوصیات
    • قریبی سکول
    • قریبی ہسپتال
    • قریبی شاپنگ مالز
    • قریبی ریسٹورنٹ
    • ائیرپورٹ سے فاصلہ (کلومیٹر میں)
    • قریبی پبلک ٹرانسپورٹ سروس
    • دیگر قریبی جگہیں
  • مزید خصوصیات
    • دیکھ بھال کا عملہ
    • حفاظتی عملہ
    • عمارت میں لانڈری یا ڈرائی کلیننگ کی سہولت
    • پالتو جانوروں کی پالیسی

مقام اور سفر

نقشہ برائے سوسائٹی جی ۔ 13 دستیاب نہیں ہے۔
گوگل نقشہ جات پر مقامات دیکھئے

ہوم فنانس کیلکولیٹر

اس فلیٹ پر ماہانہ قرض کا اندازہ لگائیے۔

بینک
Escorts InvestmentJS BankHBFCAllied Bank LimitedStandard Chartered
پراپرٹی قیمت
PKR
قرض کی مدت
سال
بیعانہ
%
PKR
سود کی شرح
%
ماہانہ قسطPKR1.23 لاکھ
قرض کی رقمPKR70.7 لاکھ
ادائیگی کی ترتیب
سود کی رقماصل رقم

قیمت کا انڈیکس

رجحانات - جی ۔ 13 میں سب سے زیادہ تلاش کردہ مقامات