Zameen
Karachi Flats
Tipu Sultan Road Flats
Flat 49660242

Flat For Re Sale In Sumya Elite

Tipu Sultan Road, Karachi, Sindh
Map
235 Sq. Yd.

Overview

Details

  • TypeFlat
  • Price
    PKR6.15 Crore
  • LocationTipu Sultan Road, Karachi, Sindh
  • Bath(s)-
  • Area235 Sq. Yd.
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Bedroom(s)-
  • Added3 weeks ago

Description

SUMYA ELITE ( under construction ) 4 bed dd booking rate 4,75,00,000 rupees with double Car parking 2115sqft Net covered area Resale demand 1,40,00,000 rupees Own means total 6,15,00,000 rupees demand but Negotiable, Note seller already paid 65 percent payment plus own is extra & remaining balance payment 35% percent into 18 months installment Schedule. (Structure Ready) , building is in finishing process, Possession Next year End of December 2025,

Amenities

  • Main Features
    • Built in year: 2021
    • Parking Spaces
    • Lobby in Building
    • Flooring
    • Electricity Backup
    • Service Elevators in Building
    • Furnished
  • Rooms
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 3
    • Drawing Room
    • Kitchens: 1
    • Lounge or Sitting Room
    • Laundry Room
  • Business and Communication
    • ATM Machines
  • Community Features
    • Kids Play Area
    • Mosque
  • Other Facilities
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Security Staff

Location & Nearby

Tipu Sultan Road Map
Nearby
More Karachi Maps

Home Finance

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this flat

Conventional
HBFC
Interest Plan
Ghar Sahulat Scheme
Employment Status
Salaried
Property Price
PKR
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
PKR
Interest Rate
%
DISCLAIMER: Interest rates may vary from the value shown on Zameen.com. Actual interest rate prevalent as per bank’s policy will be applicable at the time of application.
Monthly PaymentPKR6.1 Lakh
Bank Finance AmountPKR4.3 Crore
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Price Index

Trends - Most Searched Locations in Tipu Sultan Road

PKR6.15 Crore
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*
I am a:
Sultanpur's Estate & Builders
Sultanpur's Estate & Builders
Haroon Arif Sultanpur