Soan Garden Islamabad Area Guide
Islamabad, the capital city, is unique due to its beautiful views and remarkable housing societies. Soan Garden is a residential housing scheme that offers a complete living experience — wrapped in luxury and the scenic Margalla Hills in the backdrop. Regarded as a premium neighbourhood, the infrastructural design of Soan Gardens features the latest development techniques, resulting in unparalleled facilities and amenities for its residents to facilitate from.
The city is divided into five zones, amongst which Zone 5 is the most important. Soan Garden is divided into two phases. Soan Garden Phase 1 is in Zone 5 Islamabad, while Soan Garden Phase 2 is in Zone 2. Additionally, several properties available for sale in Soan Garden are newly constructed — under the updated guidelines of the Capital Development Authority (CDA). Residents of Soan Garden enjoy a comfortable and complete lifestyle, not only because the society developers had ensured the provisions of day-to-day necessities, but also because their real estate value steadily grows — meaning it can be considered as a good investment option, in terms of ROIs.
Soan Garden is a CDA-approved housing society that spreads over 3,000 Kanals. The society is full of amenities and facilities for residential and commercial plots. The prime site of the society allows travelers to move back and forth with ease from Rawalpindi to Islamabad. Another benefit of living in Soan Garden is that life becomes easier for educated families who prefer to live in a secure and gated community.
Soan Garden Islamabad Location
Soan Garden Phase 1 is situated on Islamabad Expressway near the PWD Housing Society whereas Soan Garden Phase 2 is near New Islamabad International Airport.
Soan Garden Map
To take a better look at the Soan Garden map you can use our latest tool, Plot Finder. This tool can find a society’s location, streets, residential and commercial plot details, and surrounding societies.
Soan Garden is accessible from Islamabad Express Highway and is 3 kilometres away from Sihala Police Station. Whereas it is 17.7 km away from Zero Point and 49.9 km away from New International Airport Islamabad
Residents can enjoy the convenience of easy access to the surrounding areas. The Soan Garden location makes it accessible to the surrounding societies as follows.
- CBR Town Phase 1 is 4 minutes away.
- AGOCH Phase 1 is 5 minutes away.
- River Garden is 11 minutes away.
- Pakistan Town Phase 2 is 3 minutes away.
- Capital Enclave is 8 minutes away.
- Jinnah Gardens is 12 minutes away.
- PWD Housing Society is 5 minutes away.
- Bahria Town Rawalpindi is 15 minutes away.
Soan Garden community is located near some of the top-rated educational institutions catering to students of all ages. Whether you are looking for a primary school, a high school or a college you can find them within a short driving distance from your doorstep.
- Lady Bird School is 32 minutes away
- The Quest School is 3 minutes away.
- American Lycetuff School is 5 minutes away.
- Roots Millenium School Waterloo Campus is 5 minutes away.
- SAS Montessori and School are 5 minutes away.
- Lahore School System Islamabad Campus is 7 minutes away.
Soan Garden Islamabad NOC Status
Soan Garden is a CDA-approved housing society and was launched in 2004. The NOC was issued against reference letter # CDA/PLW/HS(RP)2(481)89/Vol-V/354. It is now a fully developed housing society with countless new developments in close surroundings.
Soan Garden Owners and Developers
Soan Garden is the project of CECHS (Civilian Employees Cooperative Housing Society) - a well-reputed name in the real estate industry. They initiated the project for both phases - Phase 1 and Phase 2 near New Islamabad Airport.
Developers were keen to initiate an excellent residential housing society considering their “No Profit and No loss” philosophy. They also highlighted the residents' rights and interests to create a solid reputation among potential investors and buyers. Soan Garden Housing Society results from excellent work done by expert town planners with the best training and expertise.
Soan Garden Master Plan
Soan Garden spreads over 3000 Kanals with a magnificent view of the hills in the background. The master plan for Soan Garden is divided into two phases. Both phases are aesthetically landscaped with panoramic views.
Soan Garden Phase 1
It is nestled between Grand Trunk Road and Islamabad Expressway, reflecting the natural beauty of the surroundings. So when visitors enter Soan Garden Gate 1, they are mesmerised by nature’s view.
Developers designed the attraction of Soan Garden Phase 1 by maintaining modern society standards. Some of the developmental work updates in Phase 1 include the following:
- Underground water tank construction to save and distribute water supply.
- Mega Family Park with jogging tracks.
- Community centre upgrades.
Soan Gardens Phase 1 is fully developed and home to many families living happily in their residential homes. The housing scheme is divided into 8 blocks. Each block comprises different residential and commercial plots.
- Block A - consists of 12.4 and 9.3 Marla residential plots and 6 Marla commercial plots
- Block B - consists of 9, 9.3, 12.4, 12.6, and 16 Marla residential plots and 5, 7, 8, and 9 Marla commercial plots
- Block C - consists 5.5, and 6.6 Marla and 1 Kanal residential plots whereas only 5 Marla commercial plots
- Block D - consists 6, 7 and 8 Marla, 1 and 1.54 Kanal residential plots and 7 Marla commercial plots
- Block E - consists 1, 2.02 and 2 Kanal residential plots and 6 Marla commercial plots
- Block F - consists 1 and 2.17 Kanal residential plots
- Block G - consists 3, 8, and 10.8 Marla and 1 and 2 Kanal residential plots
- Block H - consists 10 Marla residential plots
However there is also an H Block Extension. An average-sized family with 3-5 family members can live a comfortable life in Soan Garden. You will also find similar block extensions in Kohistan Enclave.
Soan Garden Phase 2
The initiation for construction work is yet to occur for Soan Garden Phase 2. The acquired land spreads over 2,061 Kanal.
Soan Garden Payment Plan 2023
Soan Garden was launched in 2004, and the properties have seen a price hike over the years. The prime location, list of modern amenities and economic situation in the country are just a few primary factors behind the increase in plot prices in the last four years.
Residential Plot Prices in Soan Garden
- The 5 Marla plot price varies between PKR 5-6 Million.
- The 7 Marla plot price is more than PKR 10 Million.
- Plots with 10 Marla and above have surpassed PKR 11 Million.
Commercial Plot Prices in Soan Garden
An increase in price for commercial properties is also seen. Currently, the commercial plot's price ranges between PKR 15 - 30 Lacs.
Soan Garden Islamabad Amenities and Facilities
Developers need to cater to the needs of residents in any housing society, which is why CDA offers modern amenities in addition to other basic facilities. These facilities include:
- Electricity, water and gas supply
- Underground sewage system
- Wastewater treatment plant
- Playgrounds and kid's play area
- 3 parks
- Petrol pumps
- 80 ft wide main boulevard
- Garbage and cleaning system
- Green belts
- Banks (Meezan, UBL, Soneri Bank, Allied Bank)
House Prices in Soan Garden
PKR 1.6 Crore – 2.4 Crore
PKR 1.5 Crore – 3.6 Crore
PKR 1.75 Crore – 3.6 Crore
PKR 2.5 Crore – 3.5 Crore
PKR 2.23 Crore – 4.1 Crore
PKR 2.25 Crore – 4.5 Crore
Flats Prices in Soan Garden
|650 Square Feet|
PKR 40 Lakh – 50 Lakh
|800 Square Feet|
PKR 55 Lakh – 78 Lakh
|850 Square Feet|
PKR 40 Lakh – 68 Lakh
|1100 Square Feet|
PKR 65 Lakh – 90 Lakh
Plots Prices in Soan Garden
PKR 85 Lakh – 1.2 Crore
PKR 75 Lakh – 1.5 Crore
PKR 1.5 Crore – 2 Crore
PKR 1.65 Crore – 1.9 Crore
PKR 1.65 Crore – 2 Crore
PKR 1.9 Crore – 2.45 Crore
House Rent Ranges in Soan Garden
|800 Square Feet|
PKR 22 Thousand – 28 Thousand
|850 Square Feet|
PKR 22 Thousand – 40 Thousand
|900 Square Feet|
PKR 24 Thousand – 29 Thousand
PKR 30 Thousand – 82 Thousand
PKR 20 Thousand – 80 Thousand
PKR 70 Thousand – 80 Thousand