In This Post:
– Farmhouses in Scheme 45, Karachi
– Farmhouses in Bahria Town, Karachi
– Farmhouses in Super Highway, Karachi
– Farmhouses in Bin Qasim Town, Karachi
– Farmhouses in DHA City, Karachi
– Farmhouses in Gadap Town, Karachi
The real estate sector of Karachi offers a wide range of houses, apartments and plots for sale. But there is another popular investment option for those looking to buy a multi-purpose property in the suburban areas of the city – a farmhouse. One of the reasons why buying a farmhouse in Karachi is so popular is because you can earn a lucrative income by giving it out on rent for a day. In this blog, we will discuss some of the best places to buy a farmhouse in Karachi.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Best Places to Buy a Farmhouse in Karachi
Farmhouses are usually found in the suburban areas. Let us take a look at some of the most popular areas to invest in a luxury farmhouse in Karachi:
- Scheme 45
- Bahria Town Karachi
- Super Highway
- Bin Qasim Town
- DHA City Karachi
- Gadap Town
We will now discuss the various farmhouses available for sale in Karachi in more detail.
Located along the Northern Bypass, Scheme 45 is one of the most prime locations for a farmhouse. You will find a wide range of farmhouses to invest in the serene and peaceful environment. Shah Ghazi Village is situated at a 10 minute drive from Gulshan-e-Maymar and Dreamworld Family Resort and only 25 minutes away from Sohrab Goth. These affordable farmhouses in Scheme 45 are spread over an area of 2 and 4 kanal with prices ranging from PKR 15 lakh to PKR 30 lakh.
Bahria Town, Karachi
You’ll find a large number of luxury farmhouses in Karachi that can cost a fortune. That said, you get a location, facilities and amenities that are worth the investment.
Bahria Town is also located in the outskirts of Karachi and offers numerous property options. Let us check out the types of farmhouses available in Bahria Town, Karachi. Farmhouses in Bahria Town are available in the following sizes: 2, 4, 8, 10 and even 12 kanal. The starting price of a farmhouse is PKR 25 lakh and it can go as high as PKR 5.5 crore.
You can also buy farmhouse plots and later build a bungalow that suits your needs and preferences. There are 2, 4 and 8 kanal farmhouses up for sale on Super Highway at a price ranging from PKR 25 lakh to as high as PKR 2.87 crore. These plots can be purchased on easy instalments. Booking can be done on 30% payment and the remaining 70% amount can be deposited in equal monthly instalments.
Bin Qasim Town
Bin Qasim is a large town located towards the southern part of Karachi near the Arabian Sea. It is bordered by Gadap Town to the north, Thatta District towards the east, the Arabian Sea towards the south and Malir, Landhi and Korangi residential areas towards the west.
You will find 4 and 12 kanal farmhouses in Bin Qasim Town. Some farmhouses are spread over 42 and 67 kanals as well. The price range for farmhouses in Bin Qasim Town are starting from PKR 2 crore and go as high as PKR 22 crore.
DHA City, Karachi
Just like Bahria Town, Karachi, DHA City is also located on the outskirts. It’s the perfect setting for a weekend retreat. You will find plenty of ultra modern and luxurious farmhouses on sale in DHA City, Karachi. The prices range from PKR 4.85 crore to PKR 7 crore.
DHA City Oasis Phase 1 offers a luxurious 4 kanal farmhouse in DHA City – Sector 1. The best part of investing in DHA City Oasis is that the transfer fee, which comprises around PKR 10 lakh, is exempted. These farmhouses come with a spacious lawn, swimming pool, completely functional kitchen and imported fixtures giving them a modern and contemporary outlook.
Divided into 8 union councils, Gadap Town is situated in the northwestern part of Karachi. The most popular categories found in this area are 2, 4 and 9.7 kanal. Since this town is spread over a large chunk of land, prices can vary quite a bit, depending on a number of factors such as location and proximity to the city centre.
If you want to buy a farmhouse in Gadap Town, then it can cost you anywhere between PKR 20 lakh and PKR 1.5 crore.
So, these were some of the best places to buy a farmhouse in Karachi. If you are looking for some other investment opportunities in Karachi, then take a look at our comprehensive investment guides on Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Clifton and DHA, Karachi. Subscribe to the Zameen Newsletter appearing on the right hands side of the page. Stay tuned to the Zameen Blog, the best real estate blog in Pakistan.