IN THIS POST:
– About the Great Fiesta Water Park
– Location of the Park
– Fiesta Water Park Rides
– Fiesta Water Park Facilities
– How to Make a Reservation?
– Park Rules
– Fiesta Water Park Tickets
– Fiesta Water Park Timings
– Contact Details
Want to enjoy the summer with a family picnic? Head to the Great Fiesta Water Park in Karachi, where the fun never ends! Here’s all you need to know about planning a picnic to this amazing water and amusement park.
About the Great Fiesta Water Park
If you’re looking for a family-friendly water park in Karachi, you don’t have to look far. Located on the outskirts of Karachi, Fiesta Water Park spans over 55 acres of land and is home to more than 15 fun-filled rides for both adults and kids alike.
The park offers a safe and secure environment to have fun and is ideal for group bookings for both student groups and corporate picnics. Fiesta Water Park offers not only water-based entertainment but also some delicious food at its restaurant. It is also a member of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
Location of Fiesta Water Park
Fiesta Water Park’s location places it ideally on the M-9 Karachi to Hyderabad Motorway, just a half hour’s drive from Sohrab Goth. Heading towards Hyderabad from Karachi, the Great Fiesta Water Park is located on the other side of the road after Bahria Town, Karachi, but before DHA City. You can reach it by driving past Bahria Town, Karachi, and taking a U-turn from the bridge ahead to get to the other side of the road.
You can also reach the park via the National Highway, taking the link road that connects it to the M-9 Motorway, past the Jinnah International Airport and Steel Town, but before the National Highway Toll Plaza. Check out the map above for further details.
Rides at the Great Fiesta Water Park
The rides at Fiesta Water Park are a blend of slides, zig-zagging tunnels, wave pools, and more. There are more than 12 exciting rides for adults here, while kids can also enjoy themselves with 6 or more specially designed rides and play areas.
Rides for Adults
The rides for adults include:
- Turbo Cyclone
- Big Monster
- Free Fall
- Wave Pool
- Aquatic Island + Lazy River
Rides for Kids
The kid-friendly attractions include:
- Rim Jhim
- Family Slide
- The Jungle
- Aqua Play
- Mini Titanic Ship
- Cyclone Pool
You can know more about the relevant details about the rides and attractions on the park’s official website.
Fiesta Water Park’s Facilities
Aside from the adrenaline pumping and thrilling rides, here are some other facilities at the Great Fiesta Water Park:
- Canopy shades for shelter from the sun
- First-aid assistance in case of emergencies
- A restaurant with a diverse menu
- Provision of floats, tubes, and goggles for thrill-seekers
- Small tuck shop for snacks and drinks
- Personal lockers for your belongings
- Changing and shower areas for men and women
- Dedicated prayer area for religious obligations
How to Make a Reservation for Groups?
Group reservations are open for both students and corporate clients. Here’s how to make a reservation at Fiesta Water Park for groups:
- You can easily apply for a group reservation for your school using this form.
- You must make a reservation at least a day before the picnic.
- You will need to pay 50% in advance to confirm the reservation.
- Student groups must have more than 50 students and are eligible for special discounts.
- All students must be in their uniforms while entering the park.
- Students entering the park in casual clothes will be charged a full entry ticket.
- School picnic reservations are not allowed on public holidays or Sundays.
Learn more about the school packages on offer at the park before making a reservation.
You can also reserve the premises at the Great Fiesta Water Park for your company’s annual picnic, board meetings, conferences, product launches, or other corporate events. You can enjoy the rides as part of the package or just book the restaurant for a formal meal. Call the park to learn more about corporate reservations.
Guests are required to adhere to the following rules to enter the park and enjoy all the attractions safely:
- The park has a strict Families-Only policy unless you have a group reservation
- Group reservations must have a 40:60 ratio between female and male guests to the park
- Avoid bringing sports equipment like cricket bats and footballs
- Carrying arms and ammunition is prohibited
- Try to avoid bringing glass bottles on park premises for everyone’s safety
Read a detailed version of the Rules and Restrictions here.
Fiesta Water Park Tickets
Entry tickets for Fiesta Water Park cost PKR 1,200 per person, while children under the age of one can enter free of cost.
Timings of the Park
The Great Fiesta Water Park is open seven days a week, between 10:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Fiesta Water Park’s Contact Details
Official Contact Number for Fiesta Water Park: 0333-3529940/41, 0336-3529940/41
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please avoid calling between 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm if you want to know more about the park or make a reservation, as this is the lunch and prayer timing for the park office.
Now you know all about the Great Fiesta Water Park in Karachi and how to plan the best picnic for your family and friends. You can also check out other famous water parks in Karachi before planning a picnic.
Stay tuned to Zameen Blog for more lifestyle and tourism posts that will help you entertain your family and friends in the best way possible. You can also email us your comments and suggestions at email@example.com. We love hearing from our readers!
*[Image Credits: All the images for the post have been taken from the Official Website of the Great Fiesta Water Park]