The official launch of Capital Smart City (CSC)—Pakistan’s first smart city—was held at the Serena Hotel, Islamabad, on the 6th of October 2019. Once the project was officially launched, news of the plot balloting for the Overseas and Executive Blocks was later confirmed, with further developments and updates now being anticipated by all interested parties. Since the project has caught everybody’s interest and taken the property sector by storm, here are all the latest updates on Capital Smart City, Islamabad, that you need to know about.
The Official Launch Ceremony in Islamabad
Held on 6th October 2019, the official launch of Capital Smart City was much-awaited. People from all walks of life were present at the event taking place at the Serena Hotel, where the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Future Development Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. (FDHL), Mr. Muhammad Aslam Malik addressed the attendees, declaring CSC to be the country’s first smart city with a dedicated and approved interchange that connected the project to the M-2 (Islamabad-Lahore) Motorway.
The project is being developed in collaboration with Habib Rafiq (Pvt) Ltd. (HRL) and Surbana Jurong (SJ) Singapore and will be the world’s 23rd smart city. FDHL Director, Mr. Jahanzaib Zahid, also addressed the esteemed guests gathered at the occasion, stating that the project plan was unique and was attracting the attention of both private parties as well as government officials. The news confirming the allocation of plot numbers to file holders came from Mr. Mujeeb Ahmed Khan, Deputy General Manager (DGM) Sales & Marketing for FDHL.
Global Launching Events of Capital Smart City
Plot balloting for the project has been announced and scheduled for the middle of November, and in the meantime, the developers, FDHL, have been fairly busy. As per their Facebook page, they are currently hosting a number of events in the UK to make it easier for overseas investors and buyers to book a plot in the society’s Overseas Block. Considering that the project offers several features and facilities, investing in Capital Smart City can be a lucrative decision for many. Here’s an overview of the events scheduled for the Global Launches in the UK, all of which are going to be held between 11 am to 7 pm on the dates mentioned below:
Capital Smart City—Global Launching Event at Manchester—20th Oct
The first of these global events was held on the 20th of October in Manchester, at the Crowne Plaza, Manchester City Centre. The event was a huge success, and the project garnered an overwhelming response from Mancunians.
Capital Smart City—Global Launching Event at Glasgow—27th Oct
Held at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow, which is a city in Scotland, the second global launch introduced the Scottish people to the CSC project on the 27th of October 2019.
Capital Smart City—Global Launching Event at London—3rd Nov
After a grand Scottish welcome, the launch event moved south into the UK, heading to the capital city of London. This event was held at Capital Smart City’s international office inside Stratosphere Tower, Stratford, on the 3rd of November. The event was another booming success.
Capital Smart City—Global Launching Event at Birmingham—10th Nov
The launch tour now hopes to reach crowds and interested investors in Birmingham. The developers will make their way to Central Square on Holliday Street in Birmingham on the 19th of November.
Capital Smart City—Global Launching Event at London—17th Nov
Heading back to the capital on the 17th of November, the final global launch announced so far will be held at the Copthorne Hotel, Slough-Windsor.
Launch of The Smart Villas
Earlier this year, Capital Smart City also launched its ready-to-move villas named ‘The Smart Villas’. The Smart Villas are being developed with the aim to redefine contemporary living while being located just a few minutes away from Islamabad International Airport. The villas are located in both the Overseas and Executive Blocks, being balloted in November, with three styles of construction being offered—Contemporary, Modern, and Georgian.
Features of The Smart Villas
As per the latest updates on Capital Smart City, Islamabad, the villas are futuristic, with a range of fully functional smart features. Here are some smart features that accompany every villa:
- CCTV Indoor and Outdoor Cameras for front and rear view of the property as well as views of all the living areas inside the house. Monitored feed will be conveniently available on the owner’s smartphone, even when they’re travelling halfway across the globe.
- Remote Access to control all the home’s appliances at the touch of a button from your tablet/smartphone/laptop.
- Motion Sensor Alerts via email and SMS to trigger warnings and alert the authorities about suspected intruders.
- Automated Door Locking Systems via an app on your smartphone so that you can remotely open the door for guests, as well as having the convenience of locking the door behind you with just a tap.
- Gas Detection Sensors in all the kitchens, so that a gas leak is detected as soon as possible to avoid loss of life and property.
- A Magic Box that will help you incorporate all kinds of remote controls into a single unit for ease of usage.
- Smart Switches for every light fixture and every appliance so that you can turn them on or off with your smartphone.
- Humidity & Temperature Sensors with real-time detection that connects your phone to your air conditioning unit to adjust the temperature as per your comfort.
- Smart Windows and Doors that are fitted with sensors and alarms to alert you about any attempts being made to break into the property.
The Smart Villas are available for sale in a range of sizes. All three styles of construction are available in 5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla, 12 marla, 1 kanal, and 2 kanal sizes. The villas contain between 3 to 7 bedrooms, depending on your chosen size and floorplan, with convenient 3-year instalment plans with 12 quarterly payments, aside from the booking and confirmation charges. Road and park-facing villas, as well as corner villas, will be charged extra based on their prestigious location advantages. You can learn more about The Smart Villas in their official brochure online. There are also plenty of plots for sale in Capital Smart City if you want to build your own home.
We’ll continue to add the latest updates on Capital Smart City, Islamabad, to this post as they’re released, so don’t forget to bookmark this page. Subscribe to our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on the most informative posts on Zameen Blog. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.