A mixed-use building, also known as a mixed-use complex, is a type of real estate development that is usually planned in urban centres of vast and bustling metropolitan areas. This property trend has been introduced in recent years to cope up with the increasing demand for land, especially in crowded metropolises around the world.
In line with the latest construction practices followed internationally, a well-designed mixed-use building in Pakistan usually features an interesting blend of residential, commercial and sometimes even industrial properties. Owing to the fact that a mixed-use complex can be used for so many different purposes, it has now become one of the most popular property trends in Pakistan.
So, to elaborate further on the concept of mixed-use property projects and their importance in the real estate sector, we have come up with this post. Here, we’ll detail all the key features, facilities and benefits of living in a mixed-use building in Pakistan.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
Features of Mixed-use Development
Some of the key features that make mixed-use complexes different from other property projects in Pakistan have been listed as under:
- Modern Architecture
- Indoor Facilities
- Well-designed Outdoor Spaces
Owing to the fact that mixed-use projects are among the latest property trends in Pakistan, they come equipped with modern architecture. Spacious corridors, comfortable staircases, expansive lobbies, and well-designed residential units are some of the common architectural features of mixed-use building plans.
Featuring different types of real estate options, mixed-use property projects in Pakistan are usually equipped with many noteworthy indoor facilities like commercial outlets, eateries, gymnasium and fitness facilities, community halls, daycare centres, healthcare and emergency centres.
Well-designed Outdoor Spaces
To promote the concept of community living, mixed-use spaces are usually planned with well-designed outdoor spaces. These include walkways, common terrace areas, walking and jogging tracks on different levels of a building.
A well-planned mixed-use building design usually includes most of the aforementioned facilities for the convenience of residents. Moreover, to beautify these outdoor spaces and make them appear more environmentally friendly, they are decorated with trees and plants.
Benefits of Living in Mixed-use Building in Pakistan
Some of the major benefits of living and investing in mixed-use property projects in Pakistan have been listed as under:
- The availability of a variety of property options like residential, commercial and industrial properties (if there are any) is one of the major pros of investing in a mixed-use building in Pakistan.
- Mixed-use spaces are often shared by a large number of dwellers, forming a huge residential community. This may result in increased social interactions, which may be beneficial for people who like community living.
- Security is one of the major benefits of living in a mixed-use building in Pakistan. Along with having different facilities, such property projects are also usually equipped with CCTV cameras for surveillance and gated entrances with security guards.
- Commuters living in mixed-use developments in Pakistan may also enjoy the facility of dedicated bus stops and taxi stands.
- One of the biggest advantages of living in a mixed-use property project in Pakistan is the availability of indoor recreational facilities like community halls, fitness centres and sometimes even shopping malls with large arenas.
Note: The availability of all the aforementioned living facilities may vary from project to project.
The Future of Mixed-use Developments in Pakistan
Taking the concept of mixed-use property projects to a whole new level, Zameen Developments, one of Pakistan’s top property development companies, have recently launched Zameen Ace Mall. Here are some key highlights of the groundbreaking ceremony of Zameen Ace Mall.
Located in a serene neighbourhood of the Islamabad Capital Territory, the project features a world-class shopping mall, state-of-the-art business centres and well-designed residential units. The launch of a mega-scale property project like Zameen Ace Mall is a strong indicator of the fact that mixed-use developments have a very promising future in Pakistan.
To learn more about the facilities and property options available in Zameen Ace Mall, navigate to our ‘New Projects’ section.
Now that we have given you all the useful information on mixed-use property projects in Pakistan, it’s time for us to wrap up this piece. We hope this blog will help you to develop a better understanding of the major features and pros of investing in mixed-use developments. If you still have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
For more informative property pieces and lifestyle guides, stay tuned to Zameen Blog. Get daily email alerts by subscribing to our e-newsletter. To do so, simply fill up the subscription form displayed on your screen and also don’t forget to like us on Facebook.