The city of Lahore, which has always been famous for its Mughal architecture, lush green urban open spaces and, of course, bustling food streets, has become a hotspot for real estate investment over the past decade. The megalopolis is home to miles-long expressways and, more recently, to one of the most advanced bus transit systems in the country. Development of infrastructure on a massive scale has considerably contributed to the emergence of many new housing societies in Lahore, mostly in its suburbs.
So, if you are also interested in investing in Lahore’s property market, then we’ve got you covered. In this blog, we are going to explore some promising real estate projects in Lahore that will help shape the city’s new boundaries.
Let’s get started.
List of Some Prominent New Housing Societies in Lahore
Before discussing anything in detail, let’s make a list of some prominent new property developments in Lahore.
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Orchard
- Lake City
- LDA City
- Askari XI
- Park Avenue
- Safari Gardens Housing Scheme
- Fazaia Housing Scheme
Note: All of the above-mentioned housing societies in Lahore have been approved by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA).
So, what actually do these real estate projects in Lahore have in store for investors and homebuyers? Let’s find out.
Bahria Town Lahore
The name Bahria Town needs no introduction, in fact, according to the H1 2019 Property Market Report, this society is one of the most sought after real estate projects in Lahore. Backed by a stellar reputation, this ultramodern housing project offers a plethora of bankable opportunities to people interested in real estate investment in Lahore. Famous landmarks like the Grand Jamia Mosque and beautiful replicas of the “Wonders of the World” adds to the significance and beauty of this society.
Facilities in Bahria Town Lahore
Here are some facilities that allow people living in Bahria Town Lahore to enjoy a convenient lifestyle:
- The society enjoys a secure gated environment with CCTV cameras installed across it.
- Living in Bahria Town Lahore, you will enjoy a loadshedding free lifestyle.
- The place has public parks, mosques, fitness centres, commercial markets, entertainment spots, eateries and state-of-the-art schooling systems like Bahria Town School and College, Beacon House, etc.
- A proper school bus system is available for students living in Bahria Town.
- The society offers a serene residential environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
On a side note, you can also read one of our previous blogs to know more about the perks of living in Bahria Town Lahore.
Nearby Road Links
Popular road links from Bahria Town Lahore to the city centre are:
- Mohlanwal Road (an hour’s drive, the fastest route despite regular traffic)
- Ring Road Lahore (a little over an hour’s drive)
Investment Options in Bahria Town Lahore
Here are the investment options in Bahria Town Lahore and their price ranges:
- Plots for sale in Bahria Town range from PKR 28 lakh to PKR 10 crore.
- Residential units for sale in Bahria Town range from PKR 65 lakh to PKR 12 crore.
To cater to people who are in search of mid-range housing options, Bahria Town introduced Bahria Orchard, a real-estate project that is being developed in the suburbs of Lahore. Although it is a budget-friendly property scheme, it has been planned to offer all kinds of lifestyle facilities to its residents. As the name of the project suggests, developers plan to include a vast array of fruit-bearing trees in Bahria Orchard’s plan.
Facilities in Bahria Orchard
Some of the facilities offered to residents of Bahria Orchard are as under:
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Air-conditioned fitness centres, sports club, commercial centres are available in the vicinity
- Well-planned infrastructure
- Themed entrance park for outdoor activities
- Uninterrupted power supply
Nearby Road Links
Fastest routes from Bahria Orchard to get to the city centre include:
- Raiwind Road (a little over an hour’s drive)
- Ring Road (roughly an hour-long drive)
Investment Options in Bahria Orchard
Let’s take a look at the investment options in Bahria Orchard along with their asking prices:
- Plots for sale in Bahria Orchard range from PKR 16 lakh to PKR 3.8 crore
- Houses for sale in Bahria Orchard range from PKR 48 lakh to PKR 2.5 crore
People looking for property investment opportunities in Lahore most definitely come across the name of “Lake City” because it is one of the largest real estate projects in the city covering an area of 24,000 acres. The project features eight blocks, including three commercial centres namely Central Commercial District, Business Bay District and Canal Commercial Centre. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Lahore’s city centre, Lake City offers a serene living environment powered by state-of-the-art features.
Facilities in Lake City Lahore
Living facilities in Lake City Lahore are as follows:
- The neighbourhood has tight security
- To facilitate its residents in commuting, Lake City has its interchange on Lahore Ring Road
- Public parks, commercial markets, educational, healthcare and fitness facilities are a part of the project
- The project offers a loadshedding-free lifestyle due to its very own power plant
Nearby Road Links
Here are some of the fastest routes to get to the city centre from Lake City Lahore
- Lahore-Islamabad M2 Motorway (a 35-minute drive)
- Canal Road (a 40-minute drive)
- Lahore Ring Road via Lake City Interchange (an hour’s drive)
Investment Options in Lake City
Homebuyers in Lahore can take a look at the following investment options in Lake City with their price ranges:
- Plots for sale in Lake City Lahore start from PKR 25 lakh to PKR 8.8 crore
- Housing units for sale in Lake City Lahore start from PKR 78 lakh to PKR 8 crore
Spread over 58,000, LDA City, once fully developed, will become one of the country’s largest real estate projects. Since LDA City is directly owned and governed by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA), there are no stakes of the legalities issues for the investors. The project is planned to house over 50,000 families.
Meanwhile, if you are interested in investing in LDA City, then you might also want to take a look at one of our previous blogs to know about the latest updates regarding balloting for LDA City, which has been announced for November 30, 2019.
Facilities in LDA City
Let’s take a look at the facilities in LDA City that will allow its residents to live a convenient lifestyle.
- A gated residential community with 24/7 security
- In proximity to good schools, colleges, universities, healthcare centres, commercial markets, mosques and public parks
- People will have access to beauty, fitness centres and sports and recreation activities in the neighbourhood
- The society is a loadshedding-free zone with an underground electricity distribution system
- LDA City will have 300, 200 and 150 feet wide three main boulevards running through it
Nearby Road Links
Here are the fastest routes to get to the city centre from LDA City:
- Lahore Ring Road (roughly a 50-minute drive)
- Lahore-Kasur Road (more or less a 50-minute drive)
Investment Options in LDA City
The project offers some of the most bankable property investment opportunities in Lahore. Let’s take a look at the investment options in LDA City available to homebuyers.
- Plots for sale in LDA City Lahore range from PKR 17 lakh to PKR 1.5 crore
- Houses for sale in LDA City Lahore have an average price of around PKR 50 lakh
Note: Only a handful of fully-constructed houses are available in LDA City for now as the society is in its initial stage of development. You can also check out our “New Projects” section to get to know more about LDA City Lahore.
Another brand new addition to Lahore’s property market is the 11th phase of the Askari Housing Scheme. Though it is a real estate project developed for the retired army officers civilians can also purchase property and live here. Located at a prime location adjacent to DHA Lahore Phase V, Askari XI is made up of three sectors namely Sectors A, B and C. Since the neighbourhood is being developed to offer luxury living to its residents, it is considered one of the most prominent new housing societies in Lahore.
Facilities in Askari XI
Let’s get to know more about the living facilities in Askari XI:
- The society offers a robust infrastructure
- It is home to some of the most beautiful mosques in Lahore
- Educational institutions like Roots Millennium School, TCF School and Army Public School have campuses in the society
- A secure gated environment with tight security measures
- There are many popular shopping centres, sports complexes, gymnasiums, eateries and entertainment spot in proximity
- Conveniently close to Allama Iqbal International Airport
Nearby Road Links
Here are some popular road links to reach the city centre from Askari XI:
- Lahore Ring Road (roughly a 35-minute drive)
- Via Lahore Ring Road and Canal Road (about a 40-minute drive)
Investment Options in Askari XI
The investment options in Askari XI are as follows:
- Apartments for sale in Askari XI come with asking prices ranging between PKR 1.15 crore and 3 crore
- Residential units for sale in Askari XI come with asking prices ranging between PKR 1.45 crore to 4.3 crore
Note: We have mentioned apartments in place of plots under the “investment options in Askari XI” because more apartments are available for sale in Askari XI than plots, which are few and have an average asking price of around PKR 1 crore.
Park Avenue Housing Society
Surrounded by some of the most popular new housing societies in Lahore such as Lake City Lahore in its west, LDA in its north, Bahria Orchard in its south, Park Avenue Housing Society (PAHS) enjoys a prime location. If you prefer the country life to city life, then PAHS is meant for you. One of the key highlights of the society is that a train station is located near its main gate.
Facilities in Park Avenue
Like other under-construction property projects in Lahore, the state-of-the-art facilities in Park Avenue Housing Scheme will let its residents enjoy a privileged lifestyle. So, let’s get to know a little more about these facilities.
- The masterplan of Park Avenue Housing Scheme includes many commercial centres
- For uninterrupted power supply, the society will have its very own grid station
- People can use the means of train, taxis, rickshaws and minibuses for commuting purposes
- The neighbourhood will include public parks, masjids, fitness centres and entertainment spots
Nearby Road Links
Here are the popular road links that can be used to travel between Park Avenue Housing Scheme and Lahore’s city centre.
- Lahore Ring Road (about a 50-minute drive)
- Ferozpur Road (a 55-minute drive)
Investment Options in Park Avenue
Let’s take a look at the investment options in Park Avenue Housing Society and their rates:
- Plots for sale in Park Avenue range from PKR 26 lakh to PKR 1.2 crore
- Houses for sale in Park Avenue come with a price tag of around PKR 2 crore.
Note: Since the society in its initial development phase, there are only a few fully constructed houses available in PAHS.
Safari Gardens Housing Scheme
Homebuyers searching for property investment opportunities in Lahore can take a look at Safari Garden Housing Scheme. It is one of the most prominent new housing societies in Lahore that has a master plan focusing on an opulent and secure lifestyle. Since the project is titled “Safari Gardens”, it will have parks and gardens on nearly 7% of its total land.
Facilities in Safari Gardens Housing Scheme
Safari Gardens Housing Scheme offers the following facilities:
- The project will have a network of 30, 50, 100 and 150 feet boulevards
- The master plan of Safari Garden Housing Scheme includes masjids, commercial centres, public parks, a theme park and a zoo, educational and healthcare facilities
- Entertainment spots and sports club will also be made a part of the project to offer different types of recreational activities to the residents
Nearby Road Links
The fastest routes to get to the city centre from Safari Gardens Housing Society are as follows:
- Ring Road Lahore (a little over an-hour drive)
- Raiwind Road (around an hour-and-a-half drive)
Investment Options in Safari Gardens Housing Scheme
Safari Gardens Housing Scheme offers the following investment option:
- Plots for sale in Safari Gardens Housing Scheme range from PKR 8 lakh to 50 lakh.
Note: Since the development of Safari Gardens Housing Scheme is in its early stages, there aren’t any fully constructed houses in the society yet. For more updates on the updates on the Gardens Housing Scheme, you can visit our “New Projects” section
Fazaia Housing Scheme
Fazaia Housing Scheme is one of the most promising new housing societies in Lahore. After the successful completion of Phase 1 on Raiwind Road, the development of Phase 2 of the society is underway. As its name suggests, this real estate project is owned and backed by Pakistan Air Force, purposed to facilitate its employees with their housing needs. Similar to other armed forces property developments in Lahore like Askari Housing Scheme and DHA, civilians can also invest and reside in Fazaia Housing Scheme.
Facilities in Fazaia Housing Scheme
Let’s explore the facilities in Fazaia Housing Scheme available to residents of Phase 1 and Phase 2:
- The project offers a peaceful gated community living with robust security measures
- Commercial markets, community centres, entertainment and recreation spots, public parks, sports grounds and masjids included in the masterplan
- 24/7 water, gas and power supplies
- Fazaia Housing Scheme boasts a well-planned infrastructure having a wide road network with greenbelts running along
- The project has its very own interchange on Lahore Ring Road for the convenience of commuters
Nearby Road Links
Both of the phases of Fazaia Housing Scheme are a 6-minute drive apart from each other:
Road Links from Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1 to the city centre:
- Lahore-Islamabad M2 Motorway (a little over a 50-minute drive)
- Lahore Ring Road (almost an hour-long drive)
Road Links from Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 2 to the city centre:
- Raiwind Road (almost an hour-long drive)
- Lahore Ring Road (a little over an hour-long drive)
- Canal Road (roughly a 1-hour drive)
Investment Options in Fazaia Housing Scheme
Below investment options in Fazaia Housing Scheme for property investors and homebuyers in Lahore.
- Plots for sale in Fazaia Housing Scheme Lahore start from PKR 21 lakh to PKR 2.5 crore.
- Houses for sale in Fazaia Housing Scheme Lahore start from PKR 1.6 crore to PKR 4 crore.
Note: For more information on information on Fazaia Housing Scheme Lahore, head over to our “New Projects” section.
After a substantial horizontal expansion of Lahore, the Lahore Development Authority has shifted its focus towards the city’s vertical growth. In this regard, we have covered a blog in which we have discussed the LDA’s new construction guidelines favouring high-rises in the metropolis.
In case you have any questions related to the above mentioned real estate projects in Lahore, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to get back to promptly.
For more property updates from the City of Gardens and other metropolitan areas in Pakistan, stay connected to Zameen Blog, the country’s top real estate blog. If you want to receive daily email alerts about our blogs, then don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.