Believe it or not, one of the most useful tips to speed up your property selling process in today’s world is to list it online on a reliable property search portal like Zameen.com. It’s a very easy process, which can be completed in a few simple steps. You can upload a property ad using both website and mobile platforms.
Not to mention, using a tech-driven platform like Zameen.com can make the entire property selling process extremely effortless for you. So, if you want to create a property listing on Pakistan’s No.1 real estate website but don’t know how to go about the process, we are here to help. In this blog, we bring you a step-by-step process on how to upload your property ad on Zameen.com.
So, without further ado, let’s begin with our guide!
How to Post a Property Ad on Zameen.com
Let’s take you through the process of creating a property listing on Zameen.com in an orderly manner.
- First of all, you need to visit Zameen.com either from a desktop computer or a mobile device.
- Once the home page appears, click on the “Add Property” option, which will appear on the top-right corner of your screen (as shown in the screenshot).
- It will navigate you to the “Add New Property” page on the website.
Specifying Your Property Type and Location
- Select your purpose of the ad from three given options: sale, rent or wanted.
- Choose your property type for which you are posting the ad.
- Enter your desired city and select the location of your property from the given list of areas.
Title and Description of Your Property
- Now you need to create an appropriate title for your property listing on Zameen.com to attract potential buyers. It is better to mention the total area of your property in the title for relevancy.
- Below the title of your property, there will be an empty text box. Here you have to describe your property listing in simple words. Along with giving basic details about floorings and layouts, try to highlight the best features of your property in this section.
- Enter the total area of your property in the next field. It can be any relevant measuring unit such as marla, square yard, or square foot, depending on the location and type of your property. We have also written a detailed guide on plot size conversion in Pakistan that may help you out in this regard.
- In the next step, you may have to choose the duration of validity of your ad, after which it will expire. There are three options to choose from: 1, 3, and 6 months.
Highlight the Features of Your Property
- You can also highlight the features of your house/apartment in a separate section by clicking on the “Add Features” button. There you’ll have many options to choose from. Pick the ones that suit your property. This is how you can tell a potential buyer about the facilities your property offers like a dedicated parking space, security arrangements, and electricity backup among other basic and high-end features.
- Now add the pictures of your property, probably taken from the best angles as we usually do while posting a property ad online.
- Sign Up or Log In to Post and Edit Your Property Ads on Zameen.com.
- Before you post an ad, you either have to log in or sign up on Zameen.com for free.
- Your basic information such as mobile phone number, email address and your full name is required to create an account on Zameen.com.
- Once you become a registered user, you can easily post and edit your ads on Zameen.com whenever you want by visiting the ‘My Zameen’ section, which may appear on the header of the website.
More About Advertising With Zameen.com
Proudly stands as the industry leader, Zameen.com now offers a multitude of ways to its customers/clients to advertise their real estate products. The platform is powered by the latest technologies and a pure customer-driven approach, offering the most effective solutions in the industry. If you are interested in advertising on Zameen.com, this page has all the information you may be looking for.
Now that we have detailed the entire process of posting an ad on Zameen.com, it’s time for us to wrap up. We hope this piece has provided you with all the useful information in this regard. If you have any further questions related to the process of how to create a property listing on Zameen.com, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you out.
On a side note, we have also written a comprehensive guide on how to search property online with Zameen.com that may interest you.
For more informative property-related pieces and real estate guides, keep reading Zameen Blog – Pakistan’s No.1 real estate blog. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with all our latest blog posts.