Capital SMART City

Dear property gurus,

Can you give me some advice to invest in capital smart city?

I am an overseas individual and want to buy a plot in csc for investing and maybe living purpose.

Thanks for your help.

Naeem

CSC is a long-term investment. Development is going in some blocks. For further detail, you can follow these threads.

https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/capital_smart_city_islamabad-29281.html

https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/capital_smart_city_as_3_year_investment-29365.html

Naeem sb,

I say, not ideal of times to invest. Unless there is a new block launched!

-- The one launched earlier are already matured.
-- Development charges are too much.

If one is into Smart City thing. Lahore Smart may just be the good now for 1+ year window.

You might as well call Islamabad Capital Smart City, Jhelum Smart city, its nowhere near Islamabad !

Or more appropriately as – Chakri Smart City. I think the speed with which capital is sprawling, someday it will consume Taxila, Chakri and Bhara Kahu. Maybe within our lifetime.

The tag Capital Sells, the topography of ISB/CDA/Capital is a bit weird where for example, the likes of B-17 (pretty much in Taxila) and I-16 (pretty much in RWP) are CDA sectors, whereas Top City is in Rawalpindi.

The way these Smart City folks have the local administrations in their pocket, I wouldn't be surprised if one Fine Morning Capital Smart is the new blue area ...

If these so-called Capital tags can provide good development standards + basic amenities for a living then people don’t mind living there. It’s true that B-17 is far away from the main Islamabad but it’s also true that it’s one of the best private society in zone2.

B-17 post MA materialisation

, shall be 1000s time better than CSC from all aspects.

I would add to Isloo1...one day fate Jang will be in CDA jurisdiction...may be in our life time!

I am not a pro-CSC, however having said that to undermine or write off CSC folks that early is way too much of an understatement.

Ballotting in an year of start,
Flyover Approved,
NOC in 60 days,
Pre-Launch Commercial Profit > 100% in about 1 to 1.5 yrs.

even the likes of BT can sometime take a decade to do what CSC pulling off in just an year.

Location is a turn off, but they have deep pockets to keep pulling out the tricks out of that HRL Hat!

Its no secret the way they have attracted the overseas is unprecedented.

Watch out for Lahore Smart!

Is it advisable to invest in Lahore Smart City Commercials for short term ?

Theoritically yes, technically it depends on number of commercials launched, and number of floors/covered area allowed!

In my opinion M2 interchange(if it happens) will give good boost to CSC. Anyone having update on interchange?

CSC existing deals have been matured even if Interchange gets constructed. It will start to suit end buyers.

For CSC, new deals are the ones to look for, whenever launched!