Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Khan
( 157 posts )

[14 Replies]
A person has got 20m as his savings of all his life.
Where can this amount be invested/circulated for running the monthly expenses and also growing the capital.

8 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Isloo1
    (927 posts)
    1. Invest in Sharia compliant dividend stocks

2. Invest in Meezan Mutual Fund.
      7 days ago 

Ammar Khan
      (252 posts)
      @Isloo1: all 20 mn in stocks and mutual funds or investment should be diversified with having one real estate option as well? Any other business ideas for safe payback?
        7 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (2156 posts)
        Gents, do whatever, out of that 20 MN, well for the sake of whatever MN, invest like 1% or less of it in crypto... (if you are into it, well a try at least even if you aren't)

You can thank me later, for sure, somewhere down the lane a couple of years or perhaps just a bit more :)
          7 days ago 

Khan
          (157 posts)
          How to buy crypto currency in Pakistan?
            7 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (2156 posts)
            There are international payment gateways/crypto transactions platforms, example Coin Base, that could help you buy via credit card, retain in Digital Wallet and encash via purchases and account transfer.

Ofcourse there are more technical details but I tried to kept that simple for explanation. The real trick:

Which crypto to buy?? as price range from 55000 USD (Bitcoin) to 0.55 USD (XRP) and many more in between. Bitcoin started of at 0.008 back in 2009/2010 that now stands at 55K per coin with musk just invested 1.5 B USD in Bitcoin.

====

When the World was Buying and Selling Crypto, Guess What??

Our folks or call them morons were making history by collecting Ransom in Bitcoins

بٹ کوائن میں تاوان وصولی کا ’پہلا‘ کیس: ملزمان نے غیرملکیوں سے کرپٹو کرنسی میں تاوان کیسے وصول کیا؟

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-56094032
              7 days ago 

Rauf Khan
              (117 posts)
              Gentlemen, those of you thinking about investing in crypto please note that you will need steel nerves to hold and not panic sell if and when the going gets tough and I mean tough as I was down over 90% at one stage. Now Alhamdulillah I am in profit but those were not good days as I seriously thought that I will loose my entire investment. So please be aware and do your research before buying any crypto coin. There was a PHD doctor Ruja Ignatgova who was promoting the OneCoin and she has gone underground with investors billions of dollars. Even the western secret agencies (FBI) has not yet found her.
                7 days ago 

Imtiaz
                (2156 posts)
                Yes, it's not for the faint of hearts and yes I mean there is no point of investing 'all'. It's about to start with just like 1% of what one would invest in RE. Than grow it incrementally.

Well there are issues like one would have with real currency too (fake notes), account theft etc. This is an alternate investment and no investment comes without risk!

Well let's say if warren buffett would have placed all his wealth in BTC, he would had been worth 720+ trillion USD, as of today.

Again, it's one of those inevtments that needs proper research more than anything else. There is a reason why states like Russia and PRC moving towards state sponsored Crypto.
                  7 days ago 

Arshad Khan
                  (175 posts)
                  Gents

The first question which comes to my mind - Is trading in crypto currencies halal? Isn't it sort of gambling at the moment?
                    7 days ago 

Mehmood
                    (25 posts)
                    Discussion has turned towards crypto.

Can someone please suggest some other options than crypto.
                      7 days ago 

Imran A.
                      (57 posts)
                      Bitcoin in 2011 $2

Bitcoin now $35000

I should kick myself for not seeing that coming.
                        7 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL