Cda boom!! Where to park the investments?

a huge jump is coming to I-15 and Park enclave as Possession will given in this month.

I visited Faisal hills, I-14, I16 and CBR Phase 2. Might visit E12 tomorrow.
I am inclined towards buying in one of I sectors or may be E12 but so far did not find satisfactory answers to E12.
CBR looks better than foreign office employees society but not sure how long it will take to become profitable.

@Wajahat, I don’t know ‘I’ series so can’t help you there. But E-12 for sure is promising due to it’s location, development and Margalla Avenue. The only down side is that base investment is very high here, but then expected return is also high as it’s price is almost half compared to neighboring E-11 and D-12. Location-wise, it is better than both.

Thanks for your input Isloo001 sb, I totally agree with you as i have been to D12 and Shah Allah ditta and really liked the area. Even B17 is hiked a lot due to margalla avenue. The only catch is that there’s no feedback about how long one has to wait in case of E12. Like in case of I sectors we can see CDA is doing ground work while a lot of people are also living there, then comes the Golra flyover which further enhances the investment prospects but in case of E12 there is no speculated time-frame. If you could please give any estimates how much one has to hold in case of E12 then it will be easier to make a decision. I can hold for 3-5 years.

@Wajahat dear

At some point, I used to give “forever” as the fair estimate of time when E12 is live-able. But seeing things developing recently, it can happen little sooner than that.

Jokes aside, E12 is still advisable for investment purpose only not for house construction plans. It has performed exceptionally well in last 3-4 years and has great potential to double your investment in a couple of years if things go on the same pace.

1 Like

– E-12 with a tag of E-series will rise big time. D-12 right next to it is CDA’s chosen kid these days with lots of work ongoing and at speedy pace with minimal of 4 Marla starting beyond 160. Personally, I feel D-12 is better (for end buyers) among the two due to its proximity to Mountains and Greenry. However, E-12 due to E-11 and D-12 factor will see better growth.

– CDA is putting in quite some efforts in that strip of CDA sectors with slow initiation of work on C-14/15.

– Margalla Avenue will boost is further (D-12, E-13, Cs). F-12 under FGEHA will see development soon.

All in all reasonable time to enter E-12, would had been even best back in Jan. Once developed and Possession I see E-12 to easily touch 45+ lac per Marla.

1 Like

Thank you both of you for your valuable comments.

@Wajahat

My comments were based on hearsay, as I haven’t been to the location for ages. Here it is from the horses’ mouth:

I visited E12 yesterday. Obviously its a big sector and i was going without any dealer so only visited the area near D12 side. The rest i didn’t know wheres the entrance and whether if a road exists or not.

So near D12 side, there is cutting for roads and streets and some digging already done for pipelines but in terms of comparison with whole E12 sector, the cutting area is very small. I could not see any active ground work being done where i was (can’t say about places i did not see)

In my opinion, E12 certainly has a very bright future but it will take some time . Also i think that golra peer seems be inside E12 right? Its good for those looking for long term investment.

It’s good for long term, for those who wanna buy and construct there.

It’s good for invetstment, to the point it’s prices start to match D-12. MA, C-14/15 etc. will keep adding to it’s appreciation even in short to medium term.

1 Like

Wajahat, good that you had “boots on the ground”. Now you’ve first hand info about the situation. You should talk to some random dealers to get the full picture.

Golra darbar (shrine) is in E-11, but the village extends to little inside E-12/4.

E-12 prices will go way beyond it’s current level. But living will take time.

1 Like

Oh good to hear its in E11 at least most part. Yes E12 has very good potential. The only reason for not buying there right now is because we are looking for short term investment.

@Its_ImtiaX @nice.isb @yousafnoor @isloo001
Dear all, is it advisable to sell plot from DHA1 and invest in one of CDA sectors (E12/C/F) for long term investment (5-10 years)?
DHA2 has been appreciating a lot but DHA1 is slow.

@syedwajahat17 ,as per my knowledge tender already awarded for the development of e12/2 and 3. And work in progress. And as per recent discussion with cda chairman last week possession will start in this year itself.

For e12/1 and 4 still situation not very clear as development tender is not issued due to compensation issue. However as per IHC orders recently in last month that issue will also hopefully resolved.

E12 location is ultimate and have no comparison with I15/16. i have one plot in e12-4 and waiting for the tender to be issued. Prices jumped almost 100% in last 1 year or so. And once tender is issued for remaining subsectors, it will be another big jump.

Wajahat sb, unfortunately I am not technically knowledgeable about internals and externals of DHs so my suggestion wouldn’t be valid.

However, as far as E-12, yes it will rise good. Reasons

• E-series tag
  • Work ongoing (though it’s slow)
  • Neighbourhood D-12 where 4 Marla trading beyond 160
  • Margalla Avenue
  • Development in C-series will give boost to both D/E-12

Updates: Golra Mor Underpass (Pre-bid Meeting)

1 Like

thanks Imtiaz bhai for the update, keep it up, great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Nasir brother!

1 Like