DHA MULTAN Updates

Dear Members,

Please put some light on DHA Multan Project and it's future prospects.

Do you recommend DHA Multan 5marla instalment file for 3 years? What would be the expected price after 3 years maturity of instalments file of 5marla.

Thanks and Regards,

Plz advice as I m thinking to buy one kanal cash file and one 8marla installment plot in DHA multan just for investment for 2 to 3 years period to get maximum gain…is it good

Cash file of DHA Multan is a good investment to be held or 3-4 years and will give approx. 100% return.

Yes the kanal cash file is the best option. After that installment files of 5, 8 and 10 Marla are very good choices for a 3 years period.

Many thanks for the advice…i will go for it

DHA Multan is very good investment option considering timeframe of 3 to 5 years…

All those forrum members who have been praising and promoting DHA multan, Aap sab par “Lakh di lanat”

The property market overall is bad.

Take it easy @ ikram this happens. It will rebound in few months

:)Lets hope Ali.

But my comment was on a lighter note.

FINALLY, DHA Multan one kanal cash file has crossed 50 lak.

Any news about balloting?

The market being manipulated by dha administration before launch of villas and arrival of thousands of army allotment files. Its time for short term investors to book profit NOW.

Also because of big difference between cash and instalment file, dha facing problem in collecting instalment just like dha bahawalpur and peshawar.

Is there any way oversea Pakistani can make payment via online transfer for installment?

N?A

Hello Property Gurus,

Please shed some light on whether to invest in DHA Multan 1K file and what's your opinion about it's future in the short to mid term time.

Cheers,

Hi,

DHA multan files prices has witnessed slight increase in last week. Does anyone have idea about expected balloting date?

What is the present rate for 5 marla files ? I have two files of 5 marla residential with all instalments paid. How long should I hold them to gain 1.5-2 million profit from each file ?

Thoughtful analysis would be appreciated, please

Ballot is in December 2018 which is why prices are increasing . Best time to buy files as they will increase sharply till December

How authentic is this news regarding ballot in December. Can you please share your source?

Can anyone analyse the expected rate of 1 kanal land and installment files and 5 marla installment files in December if the ballot happens?

Also will the ballot be held for both land and installment files or only installment files?