Fatima Town and AGP Pakistan

Please share your views about fatima town and AGP pakistan.

They say Fatima time phase 1 booked, while booking in Phase II started.

Any one have plot in Fatima town, please share your views.

Also experts please suggest is it good for long term investment?

1 Like

Any body here, please reply the above.

I really need views about Fatima town and AGP Pakistan.

They say they have many projects like Gulf City, Taxila scheme 111, Alam City, Fatima Town, Photohar Town, Wah Enclave etc.

I want to know members views about this company and their projects. Specailly about Fatima town phase I and phase II.

Regards.

Every thing told you is fraud and please stay away from such projects. No future in relative term. I mean other projects may give good return than this. These people trying to sell through lucky draw. Site is near fateh jang if any and making fool with publicity.

Not good decision to invest here

Better stay away.

Thanx Nasir bhai for ur reply.

Please can u give some reason for your 'Stay away' call. Means if the Scheme is illegal or no development work there or some other issue?

Bit detailed reply would be really help full.

I know owner of a plot in its Ph 2.

Did'nt see much sale / purchase activity there and you'll find hard to sell it.

However, If you want to make house here in this area then it is a different story in long term.

Dear Adnan bhai

I want to buy it for 4-6 years for investment purpose, just wanted to know if this is a safe investment? and the group AGP Pakistan is trust-able?

Im too looking to buy a plot in Fatima town phase 2.

There prices are very very reasonable and installment is quite cheap. (details can be checked from the link in my first post)

Nasir bhai thanx for ur input.

They told me that:

• Fatima phase 1 is sold out n it have NOC from CDA.

• While they applied for NOC for Fatima phase 2.

• And it is 6km away from new Airport.

• Also they told that AGP Pakistan is owned by Haji Gulzar Ahmed Awan.

• And all land of Fatima is owned by Haji Gulzar.

Based on these details from them, I bought one 5 marla plot there on installments, its total cost is RS 3 lakh without development charges. I was looking to buy more but thought to get some expert advise from here.

hmmmm, After ur reply im really worried now about what to do.

Suggestions n more input from those having info pls!!!!!

Please check www.cda.gov.pk and see legal housing societies list.

6 km from airport means it situated in Fatah jang thesil as airport is also outside Islamabad boundary. How cda can issue noc for things not in their jurisdictions. Simple fooling on issue of NOC. Price seems not so high and if they developed it in given time frame than seems ok, atleast it return Ur investment. Some thing fishy hidden in later development charges as they will observe market and may apply as much as they like

I.e minimum equivalent to cost of land. These are few pros/consequences in my mind. They offered 50% discount on plot booking to our friend, if named in lucky draw (kanal 10 lac) travelling on motorway and visited their stall at kallar kahar. Few days after, he was succeeded in lucky draw - amazing! . Upon inquary every dealer was selling on 50% discount in lhr-rwp (gulzar e qaid , saddar offices)., isb. Now guess what is reality, still i thing these people are not total fraud , I wish Ur investment prosper.

Any expert, guru with some more info?

Im really very depressed if this scheme is fraud.

Please share your views.

Many Thanx Nasir bhai for your detailed reply.

I already checked the CDA website, Fatima town is not in the illegal list. But there is no list available for Legal societies.

They given me it on %50 discount too. And yes I asked them about Development charges, but they said these not finalized yet.

From your sentence 'still i thing these people are not total fraud' I got sigh of relief.

There is also a Fatima Town touching I-16

@Baloch

I think there is just 1 Fatima town, is it really touching I16?

I have also purchased 10 marla plot after all confirmations.dont worry it would turn into a good investment after 2-3 years.let the people talk …we would earn a handsome profit inshallah

Well, the lucky draw thing is totaly fraud

i have plots in this fatima town as well and fun thing about that is every person who fill the forum on their stall at kallar kahar get a call from them being told that he won the lucky draw.

I have personaly talked to TMA Fatehjangand verified the NOC of Fatimah Town.They said they have written letter to CDA Islamabad for taking the possessions but they are waiting for airport being operational.this is a safe investment and a golden chance…its time taking but worth for it

No Fraud Brother.

But could be Fraud. No Authentication information so far.

If this is not Fraud then project take long time to developed.

What is update on DHA Valley Islamabad?