Fatima Town and AGP Pakistan

I have a plot in fatima town phase-1 But since last more than 10 years here look no development no proper cutting plot I thank Fatima town is seeing on sky not on the earth it is fake society beware any body my comments

It is fake society I have plot since 10 years but there is no development and not any boundary wall sofar.

I have also plot fatima town since 10 years there is no development no boundary wall it seems only on advertisement

I did initial yesterday of 10000 in phase 2.

@Haseeb sarwar

Have you visited the site or got any solid reasons to make investment there?

Also the AGP website which was very old with no updates, is closed. I saw it after few months n it was not available.

Guys,

any one visited fatima town ever???

i also baught 5 marla plot in March 2013 on easy installments.

i personaly visited the site. Its around 9 to 10 kilometer away from control towar of new airport. Development was not more then 2 % at that time. But now when i viewd the exact location from google earth. I found raw ploting there.

in short its very time consuming investment may take more then 10 years to flurish.

@aamir

Thanks for your reply.

I visited their one office in 6th road, they were saying that after New Airport opening on 14th August, the development work will start.

Lets see

They have been saying this since last 10 years. It’s a big fraud. Stay away else you will be trapped for long time. They place their stalls in every festival in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and book plots, however, not interested in completing development work.

I am also instrested in fatima town executive block any body tell me about its reality.

Hello dearest of Fatima town phase 2

I am intrested

Dear Friends

Just received a call of winning a lottery of 10 marla plat in Fateh Jhang road near New air Port road.

They are giving 50% discounts and easily mothly installments.

They are asking PKR 50,000 for Down payment and PKR 6,000 for documentation Fee.

Can anyone guide is it is Legal scheme? is there any development going On.

Any idea about AGP PAKISTAN Builders, who is taking care of these.

Thanks

Zahid

Yr muje koe bata d m n idher plot li han fatima town phase 2 m log keh rheh han k ye frad han

Okay guise... I visited the site about 2 or more years back...

I was also the lucky one to get opportunity to buy plot in Fatima town... I paid documentation fee and went to visit the site...

I met a person there, who told me that he was paying installments since many years with no development...

When I reached the site, there was pillar for gate but I could enter hardly few feet inside the society... So no development at all at that time... At the end I didnt buy the plot...

Any body interested, do visit the site... Dont buy without visiting...

I have 10 marla plot in fatima town phase 2 . Please suggest that its batter to keep it or sell it and look for the other option

I have 10 marla plot in fatima town phase 2 . Please suggest that its batter to keep it or sell it and look for the other option

and how much price of that plot is now ?

I was also the lucky one to get opportunity to buy plot in Fatima town, Phase-II on 50% discount. I paid documentation fee of Rs.9000/- and went to visit the site...

As you can seen from the google map there are two pillars at the entrance gate but one can only enter few feet inside the society... So no development so far.

I am confused to buy or not to buy

I checked the CDA website, Fatima town is not in the illegal list. But there is no list available for Legal societies.

I checked the CDA website, Fatima town is not in the illegal list. But there is no list available for Legal societies.