Fatima Town and AGP Pakistan

Pls call me or email me shahtx@gmail.com

I can explain to you what to do as I am in same position as you.

Tahir

Mobile : 00 973 3 636 2590 / 0092 333 594 3247

Watsapp & IMO: 00 973 3614 2245

Should I continue to pay AGP golra office for remaining installment ?

Agp took a long time since 2oo6 in developing taxila scheme 3, stil there is no developmement seen , no doubt agp creeps like a turtle

Its 100% Fraud, one plot sale to more then 100 peoples, no registry, no Noc .

I have two plots 5 Marla Each in Phase-II. Completed all installment in 2018 and still nothing received. After my call from NAB they send me Farad Malikiat of 10 Marla somewhere in Fateh Jang and transfer on my name. When I asked them to mark my plot location D2, D3 and give me proper NOC with demarcation of site but they did not provide me the same. As they do't have anything.

Please do not invest any single penny, away from this society and save your money. If someone bought please share your number at 03007350623 , we should unite and put case in NAB otherwise nothing will gain.

Thanks

Asif

Dear All,

Fatima Town and AGP Builders are totally frauds, they don't have any land and no possession given to anyone. We are going to NAB to recover our hard earned money. I request to all of you please do not invest a single penny here

Hi this is test reply…

i am also looking for NOC
Fatima town is approved or not
from where Fatima town got approval
can any body have any idea

Hm ny itni mehnat ki earning Sy paisay jor k diye thy. 25k hmari pay thi us ma Sy jor jor k invest kia. Itna fraud kia ha inhon ny. Kisi k pas koi solution ha tu bta dain.