Holding or moving investment from BT phase 8

Sorry brother, I am unable to comprehend your example, perhaps a lack of understanding or naivemess on my end.

The point was and is singularly obvious:

• Govt. don’t need to make MRs and alike as Housing Ministers (they will eat commoners alive). It’s needs to empower it’s institutes (CDA/RDA/LDA etc.) to deliver.

• Public-Private Partnership is needed, however without regulation such partnerships can be a disaster.

thank you so much ilyas bhai.

1 Like

Yes
Need of time, how long we can survive on begging?
Another admirable step from the govt.

3 Likes

The answer for holding or moving investment from BT is completely explained in my New VIDEO. Dont forget to Like Subscribe & Share. the link is shared as follows:

3 Likes

Good job sir.very informative video for those who always criticise with no reason,Jazak Allah.
Regards

1 Like

Thank you so much Nadeem sab

Very informative video, please keep up the good work.

You said very well, as some of our friends think that after MR Bahria will be headless, in fact Bahria and DHA kind of competitors but same time benificiaries to each other, in most of the locations they are nearby and never noticed that in same location one booming and other sinking.

2 Likes

thank you so much sohail bhai

1 Like

Good job sir.Jazak Allah
Regards

1 Like

Thanks alot nadeem bhai

Raja sb
I am looking forward to buy a 22 Marla plot in phase-8, Club city @ 1 crore & 90 Lacs for short investment.
What do you advise sir?
The place looks very nice at a first glance.
The plot is closely located near the river.

a very good decision abdul qayyum sb. the way towards RRR passes near Club city. bahria will grow towards this direction.

Thanks Raja sb
Stay Blessed

welcome abdul qayyum sb

Thanks Raja sb
Stay Blessed

Update: