Holding or moving investment from BT phase 8

agree asad bhai.

DHA is always mrket leader in profit as well as losses.

imtiaz bhai

its auto correction app of my fone dictionary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Asad, @Humayyun,

A small point of correction. DHA had always been market leader, in Lahore and Karachi.

In Isl/Rwp market, Bahria has enjoyed no.1 position in terms of demand, transactions and price growth until recently, when the clown got grabbed by the real masters.

1 Like

Good job Humayyun sab.
Regards

isloo brother.

just check the rates of DHA and Bahria in RWP ISB. DHA rates much above bahria. this will indicate who is leading in RWP and ISB between two.

1 Like

thanx alot nadeem bhai.

@humayyun

True, the tide has turned in favour of DHA in ISL/RWP in last couple of years. There were times when DHA investors were crying over price crashes and BT investors were busy counting earnings.

Some BT haters used to predict complete crash of BT ‘after’ the clown leaves the scene. But it has started happening in his lifetime.

So sad !

I won’t be surprised if DHA takes over BT.

Dear Humayyun,
main na manu…in any case.
Regards

imtiaz bhai

you said no worth in banks for BT. today i went bahria head office for transfer of 3 plots. same rush as it stared in sept 2020. secondly i got a picture for you of a panaflex placed in bahria head office. im going to attach with this comment. ! standard makes their own way whatever the rules may be.

1 Like

some of people hate PH-7,8 with no reason and other hand love Enclave this concept since long in this forum if you check history since 2012.Many people earned much in this PH-8 territory.Don’t go far just compare prices in last three years.
Regards

islo brother

this is why i used market leader for DHAs and market follower for BTs.

It’s good to know BankIslami is financing homes in Bahria. Can you check with others, such as Meezan if they are also giving loans for BT.

nadeem bhai

absolutely right. but this happens when people miss the ride & try to bring rates down by spreading negativety, so that they get another chance to ride.

i still remember in 2013-14 when we were forecasting pakistan stock exchange to out perform. and were advicing every one to invest more. but so many others were making people fear that kse100 is almost 17k level so the correctin is due.

and the market jumped above 52 tousand levels and still consolidating above 40k levels. those all time fearing experts were missing the ride and had nothing but to buy stocks on higher rates or went out of the game.

anyways we dont mind such people.

2 Likes

isloo 001 brother

once a trend starts, others also jump in.

1 Like

If this happens then that would be a major shift in banks’ policy and must be reported with full details. Any knowledgeable brother or sister is requested to shed more light on it.

Although financing cost is enormously high in this country, it is still worthwhile having a window available to make the dream come true.

Well said sir better to ignore them as me and AQ sab who doing home construction business in this area many time invited such people to visit this area then share your comments.
Regards

true. but i have unfethomable respect for imtiaz bhai and all others who differ bcoz they are much senior in this forum & have a vast knowledge of real estate. a healthy debate & difference of oppinion is always welcome. i have hardly few months joining this forum.

very much respect for all seniors who are keeping alive this forum since decades.

1 Like

brother govt is also willing to start financing for bahria as well bcoz making above 5000 flats for naya pakistan housing scheme in pindiisb & khi will opdn new gates of NPHS & govt financing. a consumer friendly environment is awaiting in near future.

Here on this place Enclave & I-series & B-17 are greatest in the world…nothing else could be even thought of…
B-17, Margalla Avenue sure good facility for Taxila side commuters in particular and will affect positively on travelling easiness in Islamabad but then we have to “cross” the never ending bumper to bumper heavy traffic on GT road for several km to reach B-17.
Same goes for golra more underpass as past golra more, there is pathetic driving, thru khota garis & trolleys, of several km to I-series main expressway.
Bahria, yes, comes next to DHA but having a city inside a city & will stay with some 20,000 employees.
This guy Shahid Malik is another MR & strong adminstration of retired brass, Judges & beourocrates will never let die this golden hen.
Yes, if BT falls, DHA & Cantt is there to make fun of it…

1 Like

Dear AQ sab,
Well said sir PH-7,8 is city in city and it very true which shown at ground.
Regards