Holding or moving investment from BT phase 8

MR done a splendid job in township planning and giving a sense and taste to community style living in PAK that can negate Location factor in favor of Quality of Life. MR (whatever his goods and bads) did inspire the educated younger generation to get into Real Estate business model.

MR done a pathetic job in construction styles and trends in BTs. Lots of filling compensated by piling that adds to the cost. Cracks start to appear under the roofs after time and to mention the plaza that fell off in LHR. The cost that BT needs for construction, any under matric ThakeyDaar can pull of wonders in same price.

@Imtiaz, somehow you sound apologetic and seem to be striking a balance in repentence.

To me Clown is conserving his exploit by not emptiying the pockets of masses. Reason, he knows that the money he extorts will not land in his pocket.

Samjh to gye hon ge aap.

So he’s letting the Clown Town markets float without any intervention.

Isloo, it’s simply about credit when due and being a critic where it matters … : )

MR to be offered good ministarial possition in town development and planning, the country will become beautiful with in few years :slight_smile:

1 Like

When the plane crossing over BTK in Karachi, one can see a city lid with lights and green landscape all around from the top, while whole karachi is dip in darkness.
what ever to criticise but the guy developed a city within 5-6 years.

1 Like

Yes, MR gave new trends and thought process to town planning.

@sohail.ahmed1 : Yes, it may become beautiful for those having deep pockets. Those who are Weaker child of the state might have been stripped off their ancestors land one fine morning while ministered under MR. But yes, larger needs and one of the most relevant area (real estate) for Public-Private partnership for greater good.

@isloo001 : The Bucks (Quaid e Azam Factor in Pakistani context) that makes MR what he is today. It brings along lots of leeches too to start sucking out blood and bones of MR but with the Bucks MR made all these retired 3-starrer souls take a pride in saying MR (a high-end thakeydaar) as sir & boss.

• Good thing for MR, Shahzadi Akbar and higher ups in his pocket.

• Bad thing for MR, age and time not on his side (anyone who have seen MR in person agrees on fact that he is serious decline in health). He has been unable to build up a team of visionaries that can take BTs forward. At best he has Ali Riaz and Shahid Qureshi, enough said I guess.

• Usual thing for MR, he has to feed a number of leeches to keep his show running (used to it since long).

The ancestors lands needs to be used for farming or if its baren land then a investment and planning required to convert it in to something worth.
or other wise to sell it to the person who knows how to convert a stone in to diamond.
This development process not only filling the pockets of many but also creating living for the most.

1 Like

Last time, I checked Ancestors Land (Baap ki Zameen) is yours, if you wanna do farming or keep it barren that totally at your will and no one has the right to encroach on that. Right! : ) State do it in a more responsible way. CDA is a crook but it acquires land per laws and that’s why sometime a subsectors remians out of acquisition for decades because court puts a stay or Ancestors’ Land is not snatched by hook or by crook.

This is why The Role of State is of Developer (CDA/RDA/LDA etc.) as well as of Guard to protect the less priveledge (Legislation, Courts, Administration) so the Developer part of state don’t run over citizen’s land like a Mad Elephant!

Brother you missed tye obvious point:

It’s all ok, if someone sell it as per their agreement but it’s not ok if it’s encroached or forcefully acquired.

but Baap ki zameen kuch log bana lete hain, asal me un ke baap ko bhi us ka pata nahi hota. or there is type zameen one sells the other still claiming rights on it and going on.
do you think all construction on G-14 and Golra , Said pur etc etc is on Paap ki Zameen.

1 Like

That’s a totally different thing. Still 2 wrongs don’t make 1 right. Someones encorached land to be encroached by someome else worsens the problem.

For the record, recent example,. CDA did identified a total of 10 plots in I-12 (6) and I-14 (4) with litigations/encroachment/tempering and fired CDA employess who facilitated them and stopped their transfer.

To clear encroached land is responsability of the state!!

No, this was an example that some one suffering only becuase he bought a land on which there was a illegal encorchement of someone else.

1 Like

Sorry brother, I am unable to comprehend your example, perhaps a lack of understanding or naivemess on my end.

The point was and is singularly obvious:

• Govt. don’t need to make MRs and alike as Housing Ministers (they will eat commoners alive). It’s needs to empower it’s institutes (CDA/RDA/LDA etc.) to deliver.

• Public-Private Partnership is needed, however without regulation such partnerships can be a disaster.

thank you so much ilyas bhai.

1 Like

Yes
Need of time, how long we can survive on begging?
Another admirable step from the govt.

3 Likes

The answer for holding or moving investment from BT is completely explained in my New VIDEO. Dont forget to Like Subscribe & Share. the link is shared as follows:

3 Likes

Good job sir.very informative video for those who always criticise with no reason,Jazak Allah.
Regards

1 Like

Thank you so much Nadeem sab

Very informative video, please keep up the good work.

You said very well, as some of our friends think that after MR Bahria will be headless, in fact Bahria and DHA kind of competitors but same time benificiaries to each other, in most of the locations they are nearby and never noticed that in same location one booming and other sinking.

2 Likes

thank you so much sohail bhai