I-16 or university town?

Dear members i am going to invest 35 lacs. I need help to decide which society shall i invest in. I-16 or university town?

Which society has bright future among them?

Thank you

University town has bright future.

Both locations are very good for future prospective. university town will get more profitable due to metro while I 16 will cross university town and all other neighboring areas when it will get access from thalian and Kashmir highway service road.

I think I-16 is better than UT.

Regards

Nadeem sb is right. I-16 is much better than UT.

Thank you for your views and suggestions. Today I find out that University town has started charging 8 lac(10 marlas) per plot in F block. Is it not too much to charge from their allottees.

And secondly what is the price of 30 X 60 plots size in I-16.

Thank you .

You can check our blogs for updates on I-16 here:
https://www.zameen.com/blog/wp-admin/post.php?post=32787&action=edit

I-16/2 has the maximum number of houses, also good leveled and elevated land. The price for leveled here is about 40+ whereas you can find a good leveled plot in I-16/1 and I-16/4 b/w 35-40.

Since two years i told to people that I-16 is good option for low budget investors.Now anybody can check and compare prices.Still there is juice.There is chance to jump once Airport and direct access will complete.

Regards

Is any direct link of I-16 to Kashmir Highway is in process ?

Yes, there will be otherwise I16 will be just in a middle of no where. It will get access for the metro otherwise, only ghosts will be travelling there in metro

All of the guys are amazing here, providing really valuable and honest advice.

I was going to stuck in BT phase 8 if I would have missed consulting this forum (special thanks to Mr. Nadeem, Sayeein, Falcon, Naeem, and others).

I have no hesitation admitting my ignorance in this field but after getting some education here, I made some research and tried to diversify my investment of around 16 million.

So far, I invested around 7 to 8 million in I-16 which I believe has great future ( Insha Allah).

Still searching the options for rest of money.

it will be highly appreciated if gurus could further guide me for another 8 million investment.

Naeem sab is right that there will be.

Regards

Thanks Naeem and Nadeem Ahmed brothers for reply!

Any idea about how in how much time frame this access road may be materialized ?

Which sub sector would be the best to invest in I-16 and secondly what return we should keep in mind for both short term(1-2) years and long term 5+ years?

i have budget of 30-35 lac so which size wud be available in I-16?

Salman sb. For 30-35 lac, go for 5 marla Mumtaz/Gandhara City. Gandhara too possess huge potential.

For amount 12 lac-22 lac, University Town is very good option. Remember New Islamabad Airport & its road network plus Elite Housing project will boost University Town.

For amount 50 lac or more, Top City-1 or Mumtaz City r Bestest

Let me tell you one thing very clearly that investment in I-16/2 won't be much fruitful in short term. Prices will go down. It's rates have risen very much due to investors.

For your little information you can find a good level plot in I-14 in same money. Genuine buyer won't go to I16 for living.

Don't see cda will be linking it with Kashmir highway metro anytime soon...

My reply is pending regarding I-16.

Regards

AoA, Dear Forumers,

Previously I got some useful advice and suggestions on this forum.

I became a little bit interested in University Town for construction of a personal home or for rental purposes, preferably Block A - 5 Marla.

Kindly share your valuable opinion that will be a big help!

• The price for a good 5 Marla Plot in Block A

• For start of construction in about an years UT or I-16?

• Future prospects of UT? 3 years and beyond

• The current situation for Water/Gas/Electricity in UT Block A?

Thanks and Kind Regards

@Imtiaz sb. Let me tell how amount you have? 2ndly there is no comparison between I-16 & UT. Yes I-16 no doubt is good investment & i always recommend I-16 for those who can wait for 2/3 yrs. Because I-16 will be linked with New Airport Road sooner or later. For construction purposes, A-block UT is OK. Yes dev. Standard is v. Poor. But location of UT makes it good for both short term(4/5 months) & long term(2/3 yrs) investment.

Yes UT A-block have Water/Electricity/Gas connections.