I-16 or university town?

Thanks Wajahat sb for the response. The payment I have is between 22 - 26 lac. Approx. I wonder what can be the starting price for I-16 (I have observed that figures quoted at Zameen are sometimes not very accurate).

Also, the location of UT and in future, if access to it will be improved and if it can be a livable place in 2 - 3 years from now?

Regards!

University Town dealers have Sharpen their knives & waiting launch of Islamabad 18 on 18-1-2018. any body possesses investment, pl. do not sell to any chura dealer

A block with possession electricity/gas, what is the price for 5M?

Would Metro bus increase the access significantly?

Sir price of A- block possession plot varies from 20-23.50 lac. Yes A- block has gas/electricity. No Direct Access to Metro yet. But Kashmir Highway is just 0.75 Km from UT. Yes Dev. Standard is below Top city/Faisal Town but price is too low. Actually its location will boost its price. It is surrounded by high standard societies. For low budget, it is good so far.

Be careful from Property Thieves Dealers. I personally visited the i-16 and much more. Only Property Thieves dealers are taking benefits.

I am glad to see my post there. I was thinking may be zameen.com staff blocked me. Anyhow, I am sharing my recent experience with you. The main issue in any sectors is, most of the plots are with property dealers. They are asking 1% commission. But in actual they are working on 20% to 25% commission. You can cross check with them the price of the plot. you can give another nearby plot number and ask them i want to sell this.

There is big competition going on in real estate sector in Pakistan. They are making fool to the expats.

Regarding CDA, The work progress is very slow in any sector. May be this is semi government sector. i-16, i-14 they need redevelopment. Mostly roads are broken. May be next five years people can start living there.

Regarding B17, its good sector, but you will be cut off from Pindi and Islamabad. Its part of texla, 4 kilometer away from texla. Right now not good living place for family and regular needs.

if you want to invest, check bahria enclave. Again i will suggest you becareful from Property Thives dealers. If you buy file directly or direct owner may it will be good for you.

I had an investment of 3 million i had stopped investing, when i observe I will have to pay 5 to 6 lacs extra from the original value of the plot.

Dear Kamran,

can you explain more about your experience?

Kamran sb i am still unable to comprehend how people have the guts to invest in those shambles knowing very well that CDA is not going to develop it up.

Agree with Kamran, dealers sit on nice comfy chairs all day, eat good food and talk crap out of their mouths for sure.

However, metro bus needs passengers, otherwise it will become another failed project. Therefore all surrounding societies including I-16 will be connected to motorway road and Kashmir highway.

Totally agree with Nadeem. Keep I-16 has potential.

May be off-topic but your valued opinion matters!

What is I-15 all about now, and its future?

Many thanks JDM bhai.This thread between UT vs I-16.I agree with Kamran Khan that dealers are always thinking for top so we can't say everywhere dealers game if someone think I-16 is over price then go to reasonable option.In this budget or little more then I-14 is best option.

Yes it's true at the moment I-16 is over price for genuine buyer without direct access and basic facilities.More dealer game than ground reality.

Regards

Dear Imtiaz,

I-15 location is best but there is many land issues so it is long term.I-15 game is like gambling if you can wait it will give you 200% return but it depend on your luck as we know CDA ka kartoot.Many important projects in CDA hand and people are waiting since many years to complete.

Regards

I-15 won't going to develop anytime soon since every balloted plot owner has to pay some development money to CDA. Kamran Sb is very right, the dealer mafia is on fire in this area. I-16 increase in prices is not genuine but due to investors. But CBR-II, university town, FOECHS etc nothing can compete with I-16 in future.

If you want to invest do invest in I-16.

Kamran bhae is right but expats are encouraged to invest wisely in Pakistan instead of dubai or else

This is election year, so keep that in mind also.

CDA may be full of troubles right now but same CDA performed very well during Musharraf tenure.

In my opinion if PTI government comes to power, CDA will be revived all over again and will start to function effectively. So this curse of last 10 year will end and CDA sectors including I-16 will see massive improvement in not only living standards but also in terms of the market value.

This will be very bad news for Bahria and DHA as they been milking buyers for last 10 years by bad-mouthing CDA sectors low standards.

I-16

CDA Sector hy...is mn ghar b bany hn...jab k university private project hy..ghar b nahe bany...

I-16 is the best sector......

Yes it's very clear I-16 is better than UT.

Regards

I think, the question should be more objective. Yes I-16 with CDA tag sounds much better. However, there is currently significant difference between the two in terms of price. The criteria:

• Current Price and Future Projection of Prices (expected %)

• Location and more accessibility (now and future)

Also, I would like your valued opinion. I am being offered a 25x50 plot in I-16/4. Demand is 28 lac! Is that a good offer to accept?

Don’t sell your plot now ring road is likely to be announced in some time since ADB has shown some interest in that. The government has sent PC-1 to them a week ago along with 2 other projects. Secondly, PHA might get accesses for its apartments from Kashmir highway. Moreover, the army as asked CDA to develop H-16 and H-17 at the cost of land acquisition for new GHQ.

All three news are confirmed ones. Even if a single one becomes reality it would have a huge impact

H-16 & H-17 are institutional sectors. So what Army has to do with it?

Secondly, Army already refused CDA's demand of paying cost of land acquisition lase week because government is not providing single penny to build new GHQ and land was paid decades ago to villagers.

Sir, can you please explain what are you claiming?