I-16 or university town?

Yes there was a news like a week ago in newspaper. Army ask declined to pay more but they have offered to develop H16 and 17 for mutasreen of D11 and E10. Also to make up for paying less…

Also consider sector D-17. There are hundreds of houses already constructed and many under-construction. The society is secured and well maintained. There are marts, banks, bakeries and other amenities already available. The prices have increased by around 15% in last one year. You should be able to find 30x70 plot between 5.0 to 5.5 million. The society is very close to proposed Margalla Avenue. Like all zone 2 societies, D-17 is expected to get big jump after completion of Margalla Avenue.

This Thread is very wrongly compared with I-16 vs UT.

18 Islamabad will boost neighbouring University Town( jab koi kam'my kisi nambardaar kay ghar kay saath rehata ho tu kuch na kuch os kay bhi halaat badaltay hein keh nambardaar kay ghar ka koora bhi bara qeemti hota hay, That's why for low budget, 13-14 lac i strongly recommend UT. Mark my words you will see boom in UT, in very near future IA.

I have bought a 5 Marla in I-16. I would like your valuable opinion about: Should I start the construction now or wait a bit?

Any idea about further rise in I-16? I have a 25 x 50 in I-16/4, bought in Jan 2018 for 28 lacs. Last week got a call with the offer of 31 lacs. I am overseas and not able to visit in person until next vacations.

Can you please guide to sale it or hold it? After the Airport inauguration, is there going to be further increase in I-16/4 prices? Any projected/estimated price range?

As of now, how is I-16 and Uni town for living or investment point of view?

Both are not livable right now, but for investment and future prospect I-16 is much better.

Following is what the PHA allottees of I-16/3 project got via SMS by PHA sometime earlier this month.

"Dear Allottee, it is apprised that CDA has approved interchange that will connect the I-16/3 Project with Kashmir Highway."

@imtiaz Sahib

i have a plot in i-16/4, will this benefit us as well ?

Regards,

I-16 in general and 16/4 will rise as more construction happens that is in progress but slow.

Some external factors, if and whenever happen will benefit it

- I-15 development (near future)

- I-17 as proposed medical city (long shot)

- Possible access from KH (anticipation)

- Potential RRR (long shot)

The point is, if not in need of urgent cash or switch, hold it, its gonna appreciate!

UT, Mumtaz city, Top City are at good locations than I-16. But prices in I-16 are more than UT, TC & MC. I am thinking to buy in 4-5M budget for construction /living purpose. Suggestions among these 4 options pls.

TC/MC being private projects enjoy much better location and development standard than 16 - hence seem more suitable for personal living, as of now.

Why there is no construction yet in Top city as blocks A,B,C and D are developed but ratio of house contruction is very low. Why it is not live able yet??

I-16 is holdimng a tag of CDA, it will always appreciate more then other societies in sorrounding.

Yes, I-16 have the CDA tag plus the PHA apartments are almost ready for possession, CDA will have to give some better access route to the residents of those apartments to carry out routine commute to Islamabad. I-16 will benefit from that route and overall the appreciation in the prices will be more than other adjacent private societies.

The other thing regarding investment in adjacent areas of I-16, if one has limited $$ to invest and cannot able to purchase a plot in I-16, the alternative option to consider is CBR-2 Society as the rates are less and that area will appreciate in future due to the proposed RRR and Thaliyain Interchange.

What are the justified rates in I-16 (30x60) at the moment.

Tahir Sb. The rates for 30x60 are some where between 43 to 55 lacs depending upon location and category. The rates for 5 marla starts from around 32 lacs.

Likewise, think about area D-17. There are many houses previously built and numerous under-development. The general public is gotten and very much kept up with. There are shops, banks, pastry kitchens, and different conveniences currently accessible. The costs have expanded by around 15% in the most recent year. You ought to have the option to find a 30x70 plot between 5.0 to 5.5 million. If anyone interested click here.