Ik VS NS, Imtiaz Vs AQ sb

I have created this thread so that both respected Guru keep fighting here.
Both of you are highly respectable due to your expertise in real estate but now we all are tired of this political fighting on different posts. Plz keep your fighting restricted to this thread and keep only enlighting us on different threads.
Jazakallah

2 Likes

شہزادے لگے ہو انور صاحب۔ بہت زبردست کام کیا ہے ماشاءاللہ آپ۔ پورا تھریڈ ہی دو سیاسی جنگجووں کے نام کردیا۔ لو یو۔

Brothers if you just randomly pick any thread and do the following:

• Do point out how many times I have started to litter each thread?

• How many times I have started a discussion to praise my political idol?

• Yes, I have made factual corrections each single time, in response to twisted facts as counter argue! Do find me any single post where I have opposed any voice that disagrees to me, but for sure I have opposed abuse with direct words (harsh sometimes)!

Else generic statements and not stating facts to be precise just to be in good book of someone rarely helps anybody :). Not that I owe any clarifications but out of brotherly regard I will like to get myself corrected, on more precise items rather than general statements!!

I await to point out and get myself enlightened, If not starting the litter but factual correction and counter-argue is equally bad. Do pay a visit in these forums to notice where does that srated and who starts, it will be crystal clear and then your objections are absolute authentic :slight_smile:

======

Respected Raja sb, off-topic, political, abusive post ko Like ker Kay Neutral rehtay huay :slight_smile:

صاحبو
ملکی حالات میں کبھی کوئی اچھی خبر نظر سے گزرتی ہے تو خوشی سے کبھی کبھی دو چار لائن لگانے کا دل کرتا ہے وہ بھی کسی کی دل آزاری کے لئے نہیں بلکہ دل پشوری کرنے کے لئے خوشی شیر کرنے کو دل کرتا ہے۔۔۔
اب یہ ہوتا ہے کہ امتیاز میں یہ حوصلہ بلکل نہیں کہ جی کڑا کر کم از کم پوری خبر پڑھے اور دیانت سے تجزیہ کر کے باوقار طریقہ سے کھلے دل کے ساتھ ایک متوازن تجزیہ کرے۔ لیکن نہیں آدھی رات کو اٹھ کر ذاتی بغض میں الول شلول لکھنا شروع کر دیتا ہے۔۔
اگر یہ اپنی چونچ بند رکھے اور اپنے اندر توازن کرنے کے قابل نہیں تو میں اسی وقت اپنی طرف سے آپ سب سے معافی مانگتا ہوں۔۔۔

2 Likes

AQ guru g,

You live very nearby and i think i should visit ur office… your views about property are really impressive.
At your age such positivity is rare and appreciable but we want to learn more on property than Ik & NS.

Sir Imtiaz

Lets start forgiving each other and stick & get benefit from your skills of wonderful comparison and analytical reasoning.
We want to learn more about property from you than any political stuff.

Noted Zarkon sb
There is nothing against Imtiaz sb on a personal level. Only I oppose when a crystal clear good thing happens in the country, I cannot help to share as what it costs to share happiness among all of us?
Dunya Ka karobar tuo chalta rehta hay.
Wese bhi main tuo aksar mulk se bahar rehta houn. Imtiaz sb much se ziada working karte Hain.
I rest my case, sir,
Long live our beloved country
Long live all respectable friend on zameen
Best wishes for all investors and their their savings.

3 Likes

Yousaf SB,
you are one of the trustable and most respectable memeber on this forum, every one take guidance from your unbaised advises, most of us knows that you cannot control when someone saying non sense and even you dont like to but respond.
Please sir, just ignore it and let it go … here for some its full time job to sit on this forum and say something on top of every thing … to proof they knows more then any one else.
If someone like to call black a white, then let it be, you cannot change such mentalities.

Yes Suhail sb , you are right , sir
Sir, I feel pain in my heart when we forget our luxurious independence we are enjoying in our country, we forget the suffering of the nations who are dying for their self independence.
Just for pure political Anti-state agenda and to spread negativity all around, probably for some vested interests, we side the ones who are criminals, absconders & siding Pak enemies on 24/7.
Anyways, I am learning to stay out & let the forum runs smooth…
Thanks for advice, sir…

3 Likes

Check out the language, spam links shared and when there is a counter argue abuse starts.

Yes, Anti-state, Ghaddar, Watan Farosh chouran has been in Market since

Quaid (left to die on riad side)
Liaqat Ali Khan (assassinated)
Fatimah Jinnah (decalred Ghaddar)
Bhuttos (executed and assassinated)
Sharifs (exiled and video judges to verdict against)
Qadeer Khan (humiliated on Public TV)

Ignoring the abuse that’s already spread across this forum. Look at IK views and Public speeches and classify them whatever Pro-state you call them.

I will say, up your game a bit and see beyond this Anti-state chouran, will bring least bit if credability. There are already too many Ghaddari Cerititfate distribution folks in the market, leave it to them, 70 Saal old same chouran doesn’t sell anymore!! You may think youeself as some Pro Ultra Nationalist Sort, good enough but not everyone else that doesn’t buy that chouran is a lower national.

1 Like

پاکستان افغان میں مداخلت نہ کرے
مریم

سٹیٹ کے ساتھ کیا بے غیرتی یے؟
کرپشن کا پیسہ بچانے کے لئیے کتنا بے غیرت ہونا پڑتا ہے
کتنی حماقت کرنی پڑتی ہے
ملک کو عالمی طور پر کتنا بدنام کرنا پڑتا ہے
اپنے آپ کو سنڈاس میں کتنا لت پت کرنا پڑتا ہے۔
کتنے جھوٹ بولنے پڑتے ہیں
کتنا چھوٹا ہونا پڑتا ہے
کتنی گالیاں کھانی پڑتی ہیں
اپنے آپ کو کتنا ننگا کرنا پڑتا ہے

کیا حرام کی کمائی اتنا گرا کر کسی کو سرفراز کر سکتی ہے؟؟؟؟؟

YouTube Vloggers as a Source tells the mantal capability of an Individual. Ones who rely on YouTubers as a source perhaps your mental growth stopped at birth!!

With an ounce of basic human dignity, if one has Bring a credible Publihsed evidence not Yotuber BS!!

Here is Mahatama Jee himself claiming no interference in AFG by PAK.

By the way, in a civilised world (if you have ever lived in one) You developed Relations wity Countries, You Dont Interfere in them If you don’t develop relation and interfer you will bring suicide hell in your borders and cities!!

To get in power Kashmir ko bhi Farookht Kerna Partaa Hai!!

1 Like

امتیاز
آپ نام دیکھ کر ہی پھدک اور بدک جاتے ہیں کبھی ایک دفع کنٹنٹس بھی دیکھ لیا کریں اور سن لیا کریں۔۔۔
What a wisdom…
NRO cannot be spoken & she is saying ’ non conciliation order in open"???
جتنی یہ ڈھگی ہے پنجاب کے غیور لوگ اتنے بیوقوف نہیں۔۔۔
پاکستان اگر ملوث بھی ہے تو ڈپلومیسی کا اولین اصول ہے کہ ملک کو بدنام نہ کرو عالمی لیول پر۔۔۔
کیا انڈین مانتے ہیں کہ ہم افغانستان میں 44 جگھوں پر پاکستان کے خلاف دہشت گردی کر رہے تھے؟
یہ ڈھگی کیا آگے گل کھلائیے گی۔۔ انتظار کرو۔۔
تم نے تو بھگوڑے کو لالو پرشاد کے ساتھ ملا لیا تھا
اپنے مہاتما کو کچھ تو عزت دیتے بھائ؟؟؟

Brother bring an evidence in a credible published source and even my counter-argue will be quite civil! There is a reason people believe in NY Times, Dawn etc. If they publish falsified information they will have a blow back. Social Media is unregulated and anyone can say any BS and no one asks them!!

The point is: Ghaddar etc. card is in the Market since Fatimah Jinnah. Atleast bring something new to make it a little bit more interesting!!

And yes, not to interfere in any other country but to establish the relation with them. Commando (certified Ghaddar and Bhagora) decalredfrom courts interfered and you can see the Fire reached even to the point of our GHQ, APS, Schools and not to forget the road side attacks most on our Army Personnel and prime example was Surgeon Gen. AMC Lt. Gen Mushtaq that was killed on road!! enough of eye opener!!

No one sane will advice to interfere to bring the fire in your backyard!!

1 Like

امتیاز
غور سے سنو۔۔۔
ثبات اک تغیر کو ہے زمانے میں۔۔
وقت بدلتا ہے ۔پیچھے پر چھائیاں رہ جاتی ہیں۔ایک عقل سے عاری ہی لکیر پیٹتا رہتا ہے ۔
اب افغانستان میں ولولوں کی ایک نئی دنیا آباد ہو رہی ہے۔۔اللہ پاک نے ایک معجزہ بپا کیا ہے۔ اسکو سمجھو۔ جانو پٹوار خانے سے باہر آکر آنکھیں کھولو۔۔
جو ہوا سو ہوا۔
طالبان نے رحم دلی اور عقل ریزی کی انتہا کر دی ہے اور آپ دیکھیں گے کہ اسلام کی برکات ملک میں لانے میں یہی لوگ مدد گار ثابت ہونگے۔۔
بھائ۔۔عالمی ڈپلومیسی بھی زندگی کی طرح کا پر عجب سفر ہے۔۔ کبھی چہار سو۔کبھی سو بسو۔کبھی کو بکو اور کبھی ہو بہو۔۔
آپ ڈھگی کی اطاعت سے ذرا نکل کر سمجھیں ۔۔
ماضی کی لکیر پیٹنا ملکوں کی ڈپلومیسی میں اپنے آپ کو انتہائی احمق ثابت کرنا ہے۔۔
پھر ملک میں جو قتل و غارت ہوئی وہ ڈالر طالبان ہیں۔ملا عمر والے نہیں ۔
اصل طالبان ملا عمر کی وصیت پر یقین رکھتے ہیں اور اس میں صاف لکھا ہے کہ پاکستان کے بغیر افغانستان کچھ بھی نہیں اور پاکستان کو کوئی تکلیف نہ ہو۔۔
پاکستان الحمد اللہ اتنے اچھے کارڈ کھیل رہا ہے کہ سب کی ایک قطار لگی ہوئی ہے۔۔
کیا عمران نے عالمی لیول پر جو کشمیر کا کاز اٹھایا ہے۔بھگوڑا اٹھا سکتا تھا۔۔۔

اب افغانستان میں ولولوں کی ایک نئی دنیا آباد ہو رہی ہے۔۔اللہ پاک نے ایک معجزہ بپا کیا ہے۔ اسکو سمجھو۔ جانو

Bhai aap kab apna business Phase 8 say uthaa kar aur family ko West say ولولوں کی ایک نئی دنیا main shift ker rahay? In a brotherly regard, I am geniunely interested for my own knowledge.

آپ ڈھگی کی اطاعت سے ذرا نکل کر سمجھیں ۔۔

Thek hai bhai aap aik zaani ki Jee hazoori say nikal aayen phir main bhi sochta houn, good idea!!

کیا عمران نے عالمی لیول پر جو کشمیر کا کاز اٹھایا ہے۔بھگوڑا اٹھا سکتا تھا۔۔۔

Kashmir Farooshi jo Mohatama Niazi ker saktay hai woh Bhagoora nahi ker saktaa tha.

Bhagoray nay tu Moroways, CPEC, Atomic Capability, JF-17 Diyaa. Bhagoray ka itna caliber kahan kay woh Kashmir Farooshi, PIA Ban, UN main IND ki himayat karay.

Aik Masoomana sa sawal hai Yohthiay kab Musahraf (certified Ghadar and Bhagora) from Pakistani court ko isi tarah mukhatib kerain gay? ya tashreef per honay wali mumkinaa tahkoor aisay iraaday dil main janam hi nahi lenay deti?

Bhai FB/twitter per jo bhi kero Baradrana guzarish hai apnay yeh (Ch)Youthiapay zameen say dour rakho

1 Like

جگر سوختہ سوختہ تر۔
چلیں صاحب
Let other decide who is who…
انسان خیر اور شر کا مجموعہ ہے۔۔۔
اتنا ذاتیات پر انا کہ زانی تک بات پہنچ جائے ۔۔میں اس سے آگے نہیں جا سکتا۔۔۔لیکن آپ کی دیوی کی کیسے ایمر جنسی میں شادی ہوئی۔؟؟!
اللہ ہم سب کے گناہ معاف فرمائے ۔۔آپ کے بھی اور میرے بھی ۔۔ آمین

One is a Conviction in Californian Court!! other is Youthia’s usual Brain Hemorrhage, otherwise, words of mouth say a lot about Imran sb ki Zojaa Mohtarama!!

Bring in evidence and nothing is Zaatiat for Poltical Leader that claim to be Waaris of Riyasat e Madina, if no evidence, clean up the mess in your upper chamber!!

I await the evidence!!

1 Like

بابا معاف کرو لوگوں کی ذاتیات کا پردہ چاک کرنے کو۔۔۔
رسول پاک کی احادیث کا مطالعہ کرو۔۔کیا مریم کی اطاعت سب سے اوپر ہے؟
تم خود کونسے زہد کا مجسمہ ہو گے۔تمہارا سارا پروفائل یہاں سب کو معلوم ہے ۔۔
پراپرٹی میں بھی ایک نیوٹرل سائیڈ بھی سب جانتے ہیں۔۔
نہ اس میں غیر جانب دار ہو اور نہ اس میں۔۔۔
انتہائی رویہ کبھی بھی تاریخی طور پر کسی کو عزت کے سنگھاسن پر نہیں بٹھاتا ۔۔
عمران اور تمہارے دیوتاؤں کو اللہ دیکھ لے گا ۔
خود اللہ نہ بنو۔۔۔

Act 1% to what you advice others 100%

Whatever you have published here all your life have been mud sling!! Usually I have ignored such trolls all my life, now you can say I have lost my grace, lost my patience or perhaps have more time to talk in language that certain people understand well!!

Yes I can never be a living Billboard of My Projects, My Construction and My Phase 8/Valley/DH …

1 Like