Ik VS NS, Imtiaz Vs AQ sb

Let the readers decide bro
They are the best Judges…
Yes, I am in bzness & I have all legitimate rights to show my products … it’s Halal income & zameen gave me a lot Alhamdolilla.
But apart from bzness, I never attract customers with an unbalanced assistant on plot discussions.
Alhamdolilla, now we are gearing up for a 4 Kanal tower in phase-8 with 18 crores of only plot budget & I will invite all investers.
مجھ پر اللہ کی ذات کا اپنے حبیب کے صدقہ اتنا کرم ہے کہ زمین کے ساتھی مجھے مشورہ کے قابل سمجھتے ہیں ۔
کل ہی مجھے ایک قابل زمین کے ممبر نے مجھ سے کاروبار کے بارے میں بات کی ہے ۔جو مجھ سے ہزاروں درجہ پہتر ہیں۔۔پھر بھی اللہ نے عزت دی ہے ۔
حالانکہ کیا میری لیاقت کیا۔ میرا ہنر کیا میری یکتائی۔
میں تو اب بھی سیکھ رہا ہوں بھائی۔۔

Sir that’s what you think in your head, while accusing others, both have nothing to do with the reality …

1 Like

Ok sir,
You keep your reality with you & I keep mine.
This is the best way to resolve this discussion to get off from reader’s nerves.
Stay Blessed bro

لخ دی لعنت نواز اور زرداری اور مولی فضلومافیا ہر۔
ایک بہترین بل جو میڈیا مالکان کو ملازموں کو بر وقت تنخواہ کا پا بند کرتا تھا۔۔اسکو مسترد کر دیا۔
کتنے بے غیرت اور منافق ہے یہ مافیا۔۔
یہ حرام خور بے ضمیرے اور سنڈاس کے کیڑے۔۔۔

At one point, you start to enjoy when older Men tripping over their stupidity on 5G Gutter like Siddiq Jan.

لخ دی لعنت

• Highest Ever Petro, Electricity, Gas, Wheat, Sugar, Medicine, Inflation, Employment, Dollar

• Green Passport ki Izzat where NZ cancelled their Tour.

• The puppet crying over CNN as to why Biden didn’t called.

The country was being destroyed and Kashmir Farosh Cheerleaders citing Siddiq Jan as source of credibility!!

لخ دی لعنت

1 Like

Fruits are abnormally cheap.
Economy is very good
Petrol is cheapest than neighbouring countries…

No one with their Halal Kamai will tout to that level …

لخ دی لعنت
اپنے مھاتما کے چوتڑوں کے پجاریوں پر …

Kashmir Faroosh Lot …

Took a decades of gradual efforts to restore intl. Cricket in PAK and it took one puppet to ruin it in 3yrs …

1 Like

کشمیر فروش نے تین ھی سال میں ایک ایسی مخلوق پروان چڑھائی ھے جو اپنے مھاتما کے گوبر کو تو گجریلا مانتی ھی ھے، ستم ظریفی کے باقیوں سے بھی ؤھی توقع رکھتی ھے …

1 Like

میراسی ٹائپ بے غیرت لوگ ۔۔۔

منافقت کے لحاظ سے اب تک کی بہترین
وڈیو۔۔

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=143294434671252&id=100069720873940

Better Luck Next time, the best Spit Licker is in the Twon …

Best Yet:

Now bug off!!

1 Like

جگر سوختہ ترین
یہ سب ایک جیسے ہیں۔
گٹر کے جھنڈولے۔۔۔

Than? What’s the point of polluting this Forum?

Is the New Addition of گٹر کے جھنڈولا better than the rest??

Actually, wait a second …

Some are more Munafiq & Chor …

Sep-20-2021

1 Like

Super dude.
I said all gutter material …All parties…
First read in khota mind & then comment…
Imran’s ones the same but Imran himself is honest and not Watan frosh, for his business, like bhagora…
In Shaa Allah Imran will start correction & already started. First stone been laid…
Mafia crying …

Good Luck for Imran the Honest and Imran the Mahatama.

First Stone Laid:

• He is there after Kashmir Faroshi because he suits his investors.

• He has an nourshied a (Cho)-Youthia Qoum that enjoys his Gauber as Gajrela and expects others to do the same.

Enjoy Mahatama Jee’s Gejrela of Highest Ever USD, even after throwing billions in market to artificially control it!!

Mafia crying … Read Awam as Mafia here!!

====
Man the point is absolute simple, unless one is dumb as a brick to not understand after multiple reminders. You have your political Mahatama Worship him or make his portraits and place them even in toilets or drawing room or wherever, Why TF are you Hell Bent on Polluting This Forum Every Other Day. Go vent out your frustration or joys on FB and Twitter or whatever TF. There is a whole lot who will like and retweet all that BS!!

1 Like

Imtiaz Sahab, AQ sahab, you two are very senior and respected members. My personal request is to not get in to political debates as it serves no purpose. Ask anybody about any party and you will always find difference in opinion.

I am Very thankful to zarkoon Bhai for making such strategic type of post. This post will collect all political fights in one post & people will be able to see real estate investment advices in other posts.

Further More, I hope this post will become No. 1 Post on this forum with Maximum Comments. Ameen.

Once again Thanks alot Zarkoon Bhai.

Regards,
Humayyun Iftikhar Raja.

Apologies Naqvi, Hamayun Bhai and other brothers of the forum, I Know it causes inconvenience and irritation.

However, if you see the pattern:

• I have never ever started any thread, let alone start polluting every single thread to reflect my political affiliations and preferences. Yes I have my political preferences but I understand that is not the right forum to express them. I have multiple times in the past also suggested to please take such discusison and your political preferences to other social media forums that are more relevant.

• My point of irritation is Scam Youtubers and their claims that are presented as hardcoded evidence to label others as Ghaddar, Traitor, Muslims of Less Dignity. To that I have always responded and will keep responding. If there is no such post for sure there will be no response.

• To organically discuss deteriorating economic and social impact and its correlation with Real Estate makes sense. To present some scam of a youtuber and start Distributing Ghadari Fatwaa is an absolute BS that’s in the market since 1950 and that’s my main issue in responses here.

Correct me gents, if I am wrong and I promise I will take that with full grace and in a brotherly manner.

1 Like

Sir,
It all boils down to the fact that in mid 80s, Bhagora was begging the Arab Shaikhs like a street begger & Zardari was selling cenima tickets…
So what could be expected from their low & filthy mentally?
How to run the state was , in their prospective, was only & only loot & cheat because of their poor intellect.
Plus they r all career politicians…these type of politicians always prefer their vested interests & give a damn to the state long term benifits…
Imran no doubt has the same lot under him & though that since He would be on right track, things would be improved but he is partly successful & hopefully in next 2 years more & more good actions would be seen…
But we are witnessing that whatever good is attempted in NA, bhagora & Z mafia just runs away thinking that Imran will get credit & the hell to stare betterment?
These Patwaris & Pipleys are like sold slaves for obvious interests…
Let them cry & show loyality to the ones who are openly State frosh to India & proved coward for the last 30 years…not able to speak a single sentence during state to state meetings…
Lakh thee lananut…ye log hamare ooper itne Saal rahe & only increased their loot & cheat …
When a 3 times PM is not able to speak a complete sentence in a high profile meetings…does he qualify for even a village councillor?
Ye Patwari are exactly like him. . Yes the whole lot…
These stupids are superfit for an incapacitated bhagora.

1 Like

Well, when the typical Youthia Mindset goes down that route, I fail to understand why the hell he tries to be a ‘Chunna Kaka’ to forget:

• Niazi Services as Offshore was made by your Mahatama in 90s to launder money in and out of PAK. GO & CHECK THE FACTS. Even Aleema sahiba involved in open laundring.

• 90s Mahatam jee was begging for SKMH donations from Bhagora and Wrote a Latter when Bhaora was a CM that Mahatama jee don’t have a House and as a Natioanl Hero he need to have a plot. Go and Check how much donation he got personally from Bhagora for SKMH.

• In the 90s when Bhagora was Begging, Zardari was Selling Ticket, Mahatama Jee was a Run Away from Californian Court on DNA test.

• What is Mahatama if not a Professional Politician? Neslson Mandela or What. Doesnt this Mahatama has made money out of Sugar, Wheat, Medician, Petro, Gas, Electricty. You name it and this Mahatama has got his hand dirty in that. Listen to his speeches against the Army and state and come back again!

• Decades of Efforts to bring back International Cricket and Mahatama and his Cronies have successfully ruined that in just few years.

• Highest Ever USD, Petro Prices, Inflation, Unemployment. As if that was not enough, This (Ch-)Youthia Lot Cheering their Mahatama after he is Begging Modi and Biden for Calls!! and Selling the Kahmir in broad day light!!

Whoever thinks their Mahatama isn’t corrupt, go do their parastish no one stops you. Any of that lot still wanna Enjoy Gauber of your Mahatama as Gjrela, do so with both hands! Mahatama jee needs such lot to clean after his Gauber!! Take that BS away from this platform!

1 Like