Ik VS NS, Imtiaz Vs AQ sb

Imtiaz
If you have moral courage & think you are honest, just paste here yours earlier comment where you were responsive to my comment when I wrote Nawaz as a stutterer before Chinese Premier in a state high level meeting…could not speak a complete sentence…
You replied that Indian Lalu Parshad is also the same…
Why did not you quoted yours Nahatma alike to another country! Why it has to be an Indian yours hero!
Foolishly making bhagora equal to Lalu Parshad, you forgot that you are placing Nawaz beside an actor…
You could have classify Nawaz with Qazzafi or someone else …
After having 3 terms & looking for 4th, bhagora is only after eating 5 times a day & could not groom himself good enough to speak a full sentence?.
What a hero & what the slaves ??!

Man the Point is:

• I would still prefer a Guy who uses Parchi and Stutter than a Guy who Says Japan Aur Germany ki Border, Pakistan main 12 Mausam, Afghanistan main Haqqqani Qabeela, Huroron waly Teekay, Sukkoon bas Qabar Main etc. Fair Enough!!

• If you have an iota of sense to what happens in the world. My Reference to Lalu Prasad was exactly to give a STFU to those idiots that believe being Handsome and an Idiot of a Speaker can be a Good Statesman bydefault.

• I quoted Lalu’s case specifically, as his political opponents used to claim similar stupidity that he cant speak. He couldn’t speak well but he represents the Man Who has transformed biggest railways in the world from loss to profit (Action Counts More than Words). This is what a man who cant even speak properly have his case studies being taught and researched at institutes like ANU and Harvard. If you can’t comprehend being shallows and naive, nothing to add!!

for your records He is not an Actor, He is a Politician

Financial Turnaround of the Indian Railways: A Case Study
University of Canberra, Canberra, Australia

I cant stand, you get provoked by my 1 Example and your Mahatama Congratulating Modi on Winning Elections and Claiming that I called him thrice but getting no response from Modi!! Where is the ego now to tell him. Hey Maan you could had called/Congratulated someone else, Why Modi? would you ask him??

1 Like

So your bhagora is Lalul Parshad. …Well admitted
Mabrouk but pls ponder a little in his wife wonders in India. It will not surprise you as she has looted exactly like bhagora… .
By the way most politicians are nothing but " actors", better still filthy actors…

And Your Mahatama is on Modi’s Payroll … Well admitted!

Mabrook and do ponder on your Mahatam’s Aleema Jee’s wonder out of PAK. You will never be surprised She looted exactly like Mahatama and made billion with Silai Machines.

By the way, some are actors and some are on the Run from their parental responsibilities.

Here is your Mahatama Jee and his usual Gauber!!

===
Kahan Lalu Apni Railway ko profitable bana ker dunya ki top institutes main guest lecture. Kahan Ikram Niazi sb ka Corrupt Launda Mulk Tabah ker Kay. CNN par Izzat kerwanay Wala Kay PM Imran Kahn’s worth and Say in Pakistan is no More than Mayor of Islamabad

1 Like

Dear
Why you always compare ??!!
Read my comments once again…but you never read and always jump to prove bhagora as " frishta"…
Imran is honest but surrounded with filthy flock as he was not experienced…
Now he has experience & correcting every day which passes by…
Bhagora & Z planted crooks in each department…
Just sit and enjoy Imran working on the international front…
The whole world is praising…
Only جگر سوختہ ۔۔۔??!!?

I have no issue at all to what you belive at your end. For me Niazi sahib if not more is equally corrupt like his predecessors. If you think otherwise, you can express your praises on other forums but this is not the place.

International Front:

• Himself admitting ask Biden why is he not calling
  • The man is being refereed to as no more than a Mayor of Islamabad on Intl. Media.

Check out the level to which this man is degrading PAK on daily basis:

2 Likes

So you need to run away
Good, mine will not waste my time on your counterproductive write ups…
خس کم جہاں پاک ۔

Run Way what??

From stupidity? Yes.
From CounterArgue? Hell NO.

By the way made you type Run Away? Where did that come from …

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4440268632690984&id=100001236747421
پٹواریوں کا ایک اور مہاتما

(Cho-) Youhthion ka Aik Hi Mahatama jis ka Gauber bhi Tabaruk hai …

Aaj Kal tu Youth Lot Modi ki bhi Pooja ker rahi …

1 Like
1 Like

آہستہ آہستہ سب ناقد خان کے قدموں میں ڈھیر۔۔۔
https://m.facebook.com/groups/326560398230555/permalink/862402661312990/

Check out the Level of Naaqid, Khan, and the Poster, try not to fall off your seat while laughing!

• Khan refuse to give details of gift he received from abroad. Thanks me later when you get to know few days later that up to 300 KG of Gold Gifts are missing and Khan ki family using that like Baap Ka Paisa.

• International Cricket successfully destroyed.

• Pakistan State Ministr (Shehreyar Afridi) on Pakistani Diplomatic Passport Denied Entry at JFK Airport and was about to be deported when PAK embassy intervened with guarantee to let him in

All that in 1 Week. Enjoy Khan ki Tabahi!!

=====

By the way, here is Khan ki Cheerleader, Turn Up the Sound, Achay Wlay Headphones and Listen What he had to say about Khan (nothing more than a Mayor of Islamabad)

1 Like

ستر سال میں پہلی بار پاکستان کا لیڈر دلیری دکھارہا ہے اور ملک کو وہ مقام دلا رہا ہے کہ جسکا ملک حقدار ہے ۔
بھگوڑا کی پینٹ گیلی ہو جاتی تھی ایک لفظ بھی دلیری کے ساتھ بولتے ہوئے۔ تمام کا یہی حال تھا ۔تمام ملک کے معاملات امریکہ میں طے ہوتے تھے۔
تو اب امریکہ یہ برداشت کر پائے گا۔ احمقوں کی دم ؟؟!؟
ملک پر اور بہت قیامتیں ٹوٹیں گی ۔بدنام کیا جایگا۔۔جھوٹے الزامات لگیں گی۔ہر طرف سے کارنر کیا جائیگا ۔۔ییاں تک کی حملہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے۔ بیوقوف عالمی حالات کا ادراک کرنے کی صلاحیت پیدا کرو۔
یہ پٹواری سے ذرا آگے کی بات ہے۔۔
کرکٹ کا ابھی پہلا وار ہے جھوٹا اور ابھی تو شروعات ہے۔۔۔
ایک پاکستانی کا احترام حرامی امریکیوں کی طرف سے نہ کرنے پر تم خوشی سے اچھل رہے ہو تالیاں بجا رہے ہو۔۔لخ دی لعنت۔
تمہیں حرامی امریکیوں پر لعنت بیجھنی بنتی تھی ۔
ان شاءاللہ ملک سرخرو ہو کر نکلے گا۔
تم ملک کی بربادی بس خواب ہی دیکھ سکتے ہو اور تالیاں بجاتے رہو اپنے بھگوڑے کے ساتھ۔۔

جگر سوختہ ترین
روتے رہو۔۔
کیا امریکہ سے احتجاج سے امریکہ مان جائیے گا؟
وہ تو جیسے پاکستان نے دلیرانہ سٹینڈ لیا ہے اور ہماری جگ ہنسائی کرے گا ۔
ہمارا ملک انتہائی مشکل حالات میں ہے۔ اللہ پاک سے گناہوں کی معافی مانگنے کا وقت ہے کسی بھی پاکستانی کی بے عزتی پر خوشی سے ڈونگرے ایک احمق اور بے وقوف ہی کر سکتا ہے

Its Not ڈونگرے, its actually an expression of disappointment and sadness from me, have we gotten that much devalued in the world …? that Sabz passport to choro safarti passport bhi takkay ka nahi raha!

Why not at least a STAND Here? Raise it Diplomatically that is the least we can do? Exercise your right as a State…? he still to date awaits call from Biden …

1 Like

Diplomacy, my foot… .
USA is now mindless, to punish Pakistan…
Never would have thought in dreams that Pak leaders would be so brave and logical & so much able to handle Afghan situation…
USA wanted us to bomb Afghans so that they bomb back Pakistan…
Do not show your " bateesi" on any Pakistani’s insult in Europe or in USA as it is written in stone…
اگر ذرا سی بھی قومی غیرت اور حمیت باقی ہے تو ان حرامیوں کو کم از کم دل سے برا سمجھو ۔ خوشی کے شادیانے نے نہ بجاؤ کہ ایک مخالف پاکستانی کی ان ذلیلوں نے بے عزتی کی ہے۔ خود بے عزت ہو رہے ہو۔ ۔۔کسی فورم ممبر سے پوچھ لو؟؟؟

1 Like

Two mature persons fighting when both are not willing to change is a waste of time/energy and pollution of minds. I have got a couple of ideas for you guys

• Argue over an audio/video call (save your time/energy).
  • Keep the politics out of property forums and let other people stay relevant (save everyone’s time and keep the forums clean).
  • Meet each other in person (don’t be a keyboard warrior, face-to-face you will stay nice, polite, and probably convince each other).
  • Pick a problem together, start working on it and be good friends. You both think differently but have common goals, I see extremely valuable contributions coming out of your mind for the devotion and patriotism you have shown so far.

Apologies in advance you feel disrespected through my words.

ان دونوں ریئل سٹیٹ علماء کے تنازع سے بھی ہمیں بہت کچھ سیکھنے کو مل رہا ہے

Gents, equation is simple. Reiterated like a trillion times, do whatever political worship of whoever just don’t pollute this forum with political BS!

This has been requested, shared, reminded in all possible ways!! Trace back each thread to see who triggers. I am not justyfying my stance, I am simply stating the obvious that when you again and again and again do same BS stuff on a real estate forum at one point the patience break loose!

Now Please Someone Tell The Guy to Keep His Political Stuff Away from the Forum I never initiated, nor will I ever be, however respond to derogatory remarks initited again and again and anyone reserves the right to respond when polite gentle reminders don’t work anymore!

Now I put a stop to it here, unless explicit provocation and yet again political pollution here!!

1 Like