Ik VS NS, Imtiaz Vs AQ sb

1 Like

Abhi itnay buray din nahi aaye Kay Trolls aur Trash ko answer kernay Kay Liye I need other ID. Man whole of the forum (except a few of your Jee Huzoori buddies) think the same.

It’s just you running at your own with a Khachar having Khopay on his eyes to be blinded by the reality. You may have illusions in your head about your Khaptaan, reality is something else so you better take your narrarive to other social media platforms

1 Like

Now since you are fully exposed with multi IDs, no point to be in discussion with a mindless, thoughtless person and waste time with a morally dwarf person.
I will keep posting what is good for Pakistan & you can keep your filthy duty to negate the motherland, you are doing all along…
Liberal mafia is such naive mentality that you just proved all along here.
I will never touch yours foolish comments from now onward…

Let the readers decide who is idiot…
Your cheap personality & spoken crape speakujg for itself…
On both IDs.

Stupid…Who is criticising me? Yours double ID…
Waste if time with you now as I said…
تمہیں میں ٹھوک ٹھوک کے تھک چکا ہوں۔۔۔
اب معاف کو سب کو اور اپنی عبادت مافیا کے لئیے جاری رکھو ۔ تم اس قابل نہیں کہ کوئی سنجیدہ بات جاری رکھی جا سکے۔۔۔
اب جتنی غلاظت بکھیرو تمہیں میرا جواب نہیں آئے گا۔۔۔
اپنی بدبو اپنے پاس رکھو ۔۔۔

Mr. Arshad
Time will prove all.
For the time being I am out & will only share what is good being done.
We are such a dwarf minded that in spite of knowing that Pakistan is an open target of almost the whole developed world due to its legitimate & brave stand on international level, we are always after naming & shaming to our country…
That stupidness just puts us on a very low mentality & liberal mafia takes it for their vested interests & spread all around.
By by then…

• First thing First: Hope you have got the Reality Check with Profile!!

– Lets Move to Khan and his Cheerleadres Spit Swallow Stuff!!

> That stupidness just puts us on a very low mentality & liberal mafia takes it for their vested interests & spread all around.

D-Chowk Lock, Burning Electricity Bills, Call for Civil Disobedience, Calling Intl Players Visitng PAK as Railu Kattay, Faiz Abad Sit In

– National Service by Divine Man ((Cho-)Yohthia Logic)

Auqat in Front of AFG Taliban

“خود عمران خان پاکستانی عوام کی رائے سے نہیں آیا۔ سب عمران کو کٹھ پتلی کہتے ہیں۔لیکن میں یہ حق نہیں رکھتا کہ اُن کو یہ کہوں۔ہم کسی کو یہ حق نہیں دیتے کہ وہ ہمارے نظام میں مداخلت کرے۔کوئی اگر مداخلت کرے گا تو ہم بھی مداخلت کا حق رکھتے ہیں۔” ستر جنرال مبین کا عمران خان کو مشورہ

Going International

1 Like

What an address & what a brevery in addressing the UN…
What the pick of words & an intelligent approach towards presenting Pakistan case on Kashmir & overall grip on international matters & their manifestations without a " Purchee".
Was bhagora would have been able to complete a single sentence like Imran…
Pakistan frosh bhagora could have unburden only gas during this address, if would have been pushed to speak like bold Imran Khan did?
Hats off to Imran & hats off to our great establishment…
Wonder what burning would be happening in liberal mafia & Patwaris???

What a Bravery and Address via Virtual Session from This Mayor of Islamabad! who couldn’t go there in person because no head of state waste their time on a Puppet. Still awaiting Selector or the Selectors to Give Him a Call …

Even a pathetic low life like the Butcher Modi was there, in Person and had 16+ meetings with Head of States! You can see the auqat of this puppet even lower than the scums like Modi. His Cheerleaders on the forum for his spit swallow!!!

And his Cronies, after devaluing Pakistani Official Passport had backlash in International Media as the guy was sent to Raise Kashmir Issue at UNGA but the guy wearing a LEVIS Shirt and Shaming US culture while in NYC!!

No matter, why these Kashmir Faroshs have been brought into the power!

1 Like

دیکھ تو دل کہ جاں سے اٹھتا ہے
یہ دھواں سا کہاں سے اٹھتا ہے۔

(Cho-)Youthion kay Jism o Jaan سے اٹھتا ہے۔

====
History will judge the puppet, installed to sell Kashmir … (end of story)

1 Like

Yousaf sb,
I am sure like me many knows you on this forum that you just typing here in the good will and trying to educate whats good for the country, but remember this is the worst forum because mostly people knows each other by name only, they have courage to say anything what they like here but i gurantee if they knows each other or will have interaction in person will think 100 times before saying any such words.
This is just waste of time and not going any where, therefore i will urge you please keep yourself away from such discussions , its true phrase when we throw stone in mud the splashes makes our own cloths dirty.

You are very right Suhail sb.
But whenever I post a good news for the country, this clown always neglect to comment good or bad on the " contents" and tries to compare with mafia.
No problem he has a right to comment but why he completely ignore to analyze what is in hand?
I alway criticize even a single and tiny step of Imran govt’s fools & try to maintain balance but this " Patwari" becomes mad & hazian bakne lugta hay…
I already decided to ignore his Bakwas, with Allah Knows how many IDs on the forum…
This fool does not have a sense of getting good out of bad…
You will see mine is out now…

Suhail sb
This creature ki harza siraee Ka koee Jawab naheen de Raha
But again best news :
In UNO, Imran khan speech was viewed more than 4 Lacs people so far & Moodi, Chinese Premier, Bieden & all so far less then one lac.
Ab koee jale sarhe tou main Kia karoon…
Iss ko koee Jawab naheen…

Now Take your sorry self to your کھان find Challu Bhar Paani and spend rest of your life to figure out is main doub kar marna hai ya kya kerna hai ab …

Sep 25, 2021

According to details, a British court has acquitted the Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly and PML-N President Shahbaz Sharif and his family of money laundering and criminal activities.

The British National Crime Agency has submitted an investigation report on the frozen bank accounts of Shahbaz Sharif and his son Suleiman Sharif in Westminster Court. According to the report, no evidence of money laundering, corruption and criminal activity was found in the bank accounts of Shahbaz Sharif and his family.

The 21-month investigation looked at 20 years of financial affairs, the report said.

It may be recalled that the British agency had launched an investigation at the request of the government of Pakistan, NAB and the East Recovery Unit, while the accounts of Shahbaz Sharif and Sharif family in the UK and UAE were investigated during the investigation.

======================
Agar Chalu bhar Paani wala kaam an hua to ask your کھان to come out of Party Funding, BRT and Billion Tsunami Cases even in PAK Courts!!

1 Like

When it comes to Pakistan, UK courts, USA courts all fraud…
Altar Hussain, Bhagora…All fraudsters with UK & in safe heaven…
Where is UK law?
Afia Siddiqui ???
The one who cannot understand Altaf Hussain was guest of whose Agency in Britain, must consult a Doctor who treats the mad ones…

بھگوڑا اب آخر کار مفاہمت کی درخواست کرنے پر اتر آیا ہے۔
لخ دی لعنت اس بزدل پر۔۔ ۔کم از کم کچھ وقت تو دلیر بنتا۔۔۔
اس کریمنل کی تازہ کلپ دیکھیں۔۔۔
کیا بے شرمی اور ڈھٹائی سے مفاہمت کی بھیک مانگ رہا ہے ۔۔

Respected brothers, na NS doodh ka dhula hai na hi IK. Both have taken u-turns when it suited them. Unfortunately ham log jayalay vs patwari vs youthiye khelty rahenge or in the end mulk ka kuch bhi nahi hona.

For Now, Bhagora lot got himself Cleared from the UK courts (20 Years Audit lasting 21 Months by NCA, UK), while Mahatama Jee Shalwar still hangs out of Californian court in DNA test!! FACT CHECK!!

Just ask Mahatama jee to even face the courts in Party Funding Case and not hide bheind a stay. I am not asking about Medicine, Sugar, Wheat, Ring Road, Billiion Tsunami, BRT etc. cases!

For now (Cho-)Youthiay lot enjoy 171+ Dollar and summary of 5+ PKR increase in Petro from Oct. One thing is for sure, No one doing Halal Kamai will Endorse Loot Maar, unless one is Haram Khour to the magnitude of their Mahatama!

1 Like

You are right Naqvi sb.
ملک کے ساتھ کیا کھیل ہونے جا رہا ہے اور ہم وڈیو وڈیو کھیل رہے ہیں۔۔۔