Islamabad investment guidance

Hello all,
I am looking for a mid-long term (3-5 years plus) investment in islamabad. I am open to suggestions with regards to plots vs apartments. To my knowledge so far, plots are better investment. Also, i have been recommended to look into d12, mpchs b17 and bahria. My first investment and i am looking for no risks - supposedly, cda is the safest? Budget is around 40-50 lacs but open to 10-15% up or down. Serious buyer - therefore, sincere and accurate response would be truly appreciated. Thanks

D-12 prices are higher and out of your budget. One might get 25x40 in 58-60 probably but it’s too small a size to have some appreciation in prices.

@B.R Malik: Sir, eid Mubarak. BTW Zameen.com did not say eid mubarak to its members, or I did not notice it:)

I heard about development in e-12/2. I think you live in its close proximity. What is the ground reality in e-12? Keeping this in view, what would be your suggestion about investment in e-12.

Khair Mubarak. Eid Mubarak to you too.

I am abroad nowadays. Not sure if it's true or not. Even if it is, it will be limited to E-12/2 only. CDA had so many broken promises regarding E-12 that no one would believe them.

If one jumps into E-12 thing than there is danger of being stuck like others. If we take too much time to be sure about it, prices will jump till than. So can't say anything.

But if E-12 gets on along with C-14 and C-15 offerings, this region will accelerate including D-12.

Most of the dealers have the view that E-12 will have higher pricing than D-12 because of location. I do not agree to it.

Hello. How about G12-15? If we can push a budget higher a bit?

G-12 not existing. G-13 too high. G-14/4 also high. Other sub sectors of G-14 aren't developed. G-15's 30x60 are probably priced at 60-70 Lac.

Try B-17.

Dear Khalid Qureshi,

B-17 B,C and E blocks are good for long term investment.

At the moment Dha phase2 is much better than all options.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Khalid, here are few choices, you can decide on the order of priority. But you should only go for possession plots available on cash:

• DHA-2

• B-17

• Bahria Enclave

• C-15

For apartments and shops you can check out good and reputed projects.

Thank you very much all

At the moment, I'm leaning towards below - in order of priority:

1. Plot in G15 with slightly increased budget

2. Consider DHA phase 2

3. Plot in Bahria Enclave

Please let me know if there are any serious concerns with list above and with best way / contacts to proceed with.

Thanks again

Isloo bhai,

On the one hand you are recommending C-15 and on the other hand you are warning him that he should go only for possession plots.

Kya yei khula tazaad nahi hey???

Your budget is not appropriate for g-15 and dha 2..

Although you can get something in enclave.

Paki-1, you really got me here. In fact for CDA sectors, the only consideration should be if the authority has acquired the land. Development to ahista ahista ho hi jaye gi.

SAADI, i thought 5m should be enough for a small plot in G-15 and DHA-2 (KMLNP)… No?

@Khalid… Your budget is ideal for Bahria Ph 8 and Zone 2 Societies , no possession plot in CDA in this range…

Since G 15 and DHA 2 seem to be best options, I will try and revise the budget!

Please watch the ARY news regarding illegal housing societies in islamabad.

Regards

Khalid Qureshi Sb.

Will recommend only one option for you: DHA II 10 Marla possession area plot. Mark my words, in 3-5 years it will become the heart of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

Dear Imran and all, if you could reply me in brief about the questions below.

Which sector you would recommend in DHA Phase 2?

What is the best size plot for future returns 5, 7 or 10 Marla?

Can we make up a good profit if built a house? or kept as is for 2 years?

Do you guys think its the best time to invest there?

Appreciated...

Dear Khalid Qureshi and KhanG,

It is the best time to buy in DHA Phase 2.....K,L,M,N and DHA Phase 2 Extension.

As funds have been released for making Islamabad Expressway 5 lanes on each side and feasibility is going on for Metro Project as well.

It is better to keep them for at least 2 years more. Hopefully your return would be double of your investment.

For any assistnace, please call on 0332-4448288 (Mohsin Shoaib Awan)

Thanks Shoaib, so these sectors K,L,M,N and DHA Phase 2 Extension are given possessions? May I know the prices of 5/7/10 Marla please… Thanks