Islamabad investment guidance

KhanG Sb.

I would recommend possession available sector A to J and avoid K to M and Extension.

10 Marla and 1 Kanal are better investments. 5 Marla has its limitations when it comes to attracting buyers.

If you have money build house right away, you can rent it. Even if your plot doesn't appreciate in 2 years (highly unlikely) construction cost will increase for sure.

I think DHA II is the best investment in twin city at this point. But this is my opinion and a lot of people might not agree to it.

Good Luck in making the right decision.

I appreciate you brother Imran A Khan for feedback. But for your information, K, L, M and N are also available for possession and one can build home there. Possession in DHA Extension Phase 2 sector P is expected in 2-3 months

! Kanal plot in K,L,M ranges from 75 to 90 Lacs and 10 Marla in these sectors ranges from 35-45 lacs depending upon location

Thank you all.

I'm not from Islamabad so maybe I'm wrong ... But I've been told DHA phase 2 is in Pindi not in Islamabad ... True?

Also, if anyone has 5-10 marla plots in g-15 and DHA phase 2, please let your contact number.

Thanks

I will fetch you good plots in G-15 or DHA Phase-2…Just call me up on 0332-4448288

Dear Khalid Qureshi,

Dha phase2 is in Islamabad.

Regards

Salam Imran A Khan, May I please know the price of 10 Marla in DHA Phase 2 sector A to J Possession plots boulevard/non boulevard… Thanks

Me too please!

In A to J blocks,price of 10 marla vary from 80 lacs to 110 lacs..

For best deals you can contact me at 03455370978.

I have a plot in DHA-2 L block on 5th Avenue (double road 80ft). High location and south facing.

I want to exchange with D-12 35x70. Please let me know if someone interested, thanks.

Whatsapp

I think A to J not good for investment point of view but good for living.K,L,M,N and P blocks are good for investment and i hope after expressway it will be more rise.

Regards

Shoaib bhai

Don't misguide people about P sector possession... Its not going to happen soon.

Sheikh sab as Shoaib sab conformed that he is dealer of Dha.

Dealers ko sab jaiz hai maina salon ma ior salon maina ma tabdeel kar sakta hain.

Regards

Nadeem bhai,

This is why we are here to guide people and to save them from dealer mafia :)

Good job Sheikh sab appreciate your efforts.

Regards

Brothers,

I am not misguding people. After the development of some litigation land in N sector, DHA Phase 2, the authority has plans to move it machinery quickly to sector P. As prices have already gain momentum after announcement of Prime Minister for signal free express way to Qural chowk and conversion of it into 5 lanes each side up to Rawat, therefore the properties in these blocks shall rice in terms of prices.

Rest assure that please do not malign anyone's reputation without credable proofs as all dealers are not here to misguide people.

We believe in Allah and He has promised to feed all his living beings. You and we all are trying for it.

Good plots in DHA-2 are out of range. Now the best solid opportunity is to buy in B-17 preferably try to get excellent location in Block C. It will give handsome returns in your timeline inshaAllah. Location is excellent and surrounding is very scenic. Margalla Avenue can be delayed but it cannot simply cannot be shelved. Too much is dependent on it such as C sectors.

Agree with Paki-1.B-17 B and C blocks are 100% safe investment but i don't know about future.E block is also good if management will resolve access issue.

B-17 was a best project but unfortunately greedy and insincere management didn't care this project.

Regards

Multi is house of issues and full of liars,fake projects with fake maps,we’re the who suffering in multi since long time,

Dr saab how can you get 82 likes for a 2 liner comment???

Good point Arshad sb.