Open Letter to President CDECHS: 10-Points of Members

Arshad sb agree

my full support to people suffering in CDECHS and other societies and m practically doing efforts for members right of development in another society. My lot of prayers for people suffering elsewhere at the hands of corrupt society mafias especially active in zone II.

I have seen all this society and know lot of things and also know how some people are promoting it just for personal interests.

Sir we are all Pakistani. There is a positive way for everything. In the times of our father and grandfather there were many bad people like Yahya Khan and others who sold this country. But at that time people used civilized language and conduct. It was unthinkable for kids to use bad language for elders.

Now due to dharna language and Maula Jat culture on container even small kids use vulgar language for people the age of their dada.

And we can see the results: There is violence all around us and bloodshed. The evil effects of this small piece of flesh called tongue should not be under estimated.

Pardesi bhai being elder does not give them the right to do any wrongdoings and not being criticized for it. Respect is always earned. Usually you see security guards for instance are almost all elders but no one gives respect. Why? because of their inferior positions and if your boss turns out to be younger than you, you give him respect whether you like it or not.

and people at that time did curse only their voices were not heard but now its possible due to social media and awareness.

Hamare mulk ka to ye haal hai that when politicians go ask for votes like NS and shaking hand with someone while some other does not they say we give vote to NS because he is a big person and shook hand with a low life like me. OMG he is begging for your vote. Rather than deciding on shaking hands see what his mandate is. Ayse logon ki bhi chitrol hone chahiye jo ayse reasons per vote dete hain.

And last jin logon ki investment hai CDECHS mein and are suffering ask them.

Arshad bhai I have investment here and I have the plot so I know price will keep rising as population grows. Things can be better and that is what we are trying by these efforts. However, it is still much much better than nearby Roshan Pakistan who disappeared leaving people in an illegal society through the help of star marketing fraud.

Someone who works in CDECHS has commented on facebook about the issue. So lets see may be president will get this letter.

Until people not start construction of home's. Things will not change much. All we need 50 plus people to start construction and visit society office regularly. This will give 03 advantages.

1st. Society will start getting a shape.

Management of society will have to get involve in providing the services residents need.

3rd.most important prices will increase substantially which will encourage more people to build houses and investors to see the opportunity

Any idea. About non posestion plots of e17/3??

Despite all adversity construction activity is picking up gradually which would eventually force the management to provide basic utilities. Availability of electricity at normal rate would make big difference.

Hope you are right

Construction activity is there but not at sufficient speed. More houses in E-16 a bit less in E-17. Right now people prefer to go to G-15 and F-15. But when that becomes out of reach because of price going up or plots becoming all full then new house building families will move to Cabinet. Because F-17 multi is already expensive and filling up quite soon. So next in line is Cabinet.

It is only a matter of time. Same thing happened to G-11. It took too much time to start filling up. In the 90s everyone was starting construction in G-9 and G-10. At that time G-11 prices were low. Now look at the price in G-11.

But how long with that take in Zone 2?

Ages!

No, just kidding ;) May be a couple of years i'd say.

Cabinet would be the next G-11 in next 5 years Inshallah. More houses can build more pressure to the society management. Those who have invested there and plan for construction. I would suggest this is the right time to start construction with the development of society construction prices will go up accordingly. So If you want to bring a change in CABINET change your mind and start construction. Nothing gonna change unless you change yourself.

I am currently residing in the society in E-16. People do talk more on such pages but they do nothing in practical actually.

I have seen asking people in few threads that would prices go up if they start construction? Com'on yar its common sense.

Everyone has to play their part to bring the change in society. Fazool yab yab krne se kuch nahi hoga.

Cabinet residential bhai the price graph of the society depends on investors. In schemes that are not yet populated majority of people are investors. They can't build houses everywhere they have a plot. For example an investor may have plots in Cabinet, B-17, Bahria-8, DHA, Gulberg, CDA etc etc. How can they start construction everywhere?

These people are the ones who push prices up by repeated buying and selling. One person buys, then he sells at a profit. The next person also waits for some time and then wants to get out to make a profit so he sells at a higher rate. So every time price keeps rising. But if there are no investors, prices will not rise.

This is the problem with Cabinet. It has few investors and too many original allotees. Cabinet needs inflow of investor interest. That will come if management does some nice things as suggested in my original thread.

How is Sale-Purchase in Cabinet? There are signs of slow rise in Zone-2 since last couple of weeks.

Zone 2 is almost at a standstill but there is good activity in JKCHS. Cabinet will take some more time to peak.

Faheem bhai even in Cabinet there is some price appreciation most 1 kanal plots have demand of 4 million plus. This shows upward trend started finally once more after two years.

Yes slight upward movement is there.

Yes prices are rising very sharply. Buy before they go out of control!

Prices increased by 10 lakhs since 5 o’clock. Now prices for 1 kanal are touching 50 lakhs MashAllah!