Open Letter to President CDECHS: 10-Points of Members

Thankyou for sharing the great news fake ID2 Bhai. At this rate prices could touch 1 crore by midnight!

Mubarak ho! Mubarak Ho! Mubarak Ho!

Thanks for the updates brothers. Insha Allah, very soon cabinet despite its pathetic condition, will be more expensive than E-7 and F-6. Diplomatic enclave will be shifted to Roshan Pakistan. All government offices will be shifted from constitution avenue to the slum located at entrance of Cabinet. Buy your plot before you miss out!

Yes, Fake ID5 is absolutely correct. I have also confirmed this news from very reliable sources. One day, property in cabinet will cost more than Manhattan in New York. Houses will be rented in dollars. Great time to buy. I am serious!

Good work brothers lets make sure this thread stays on or near the top. Thanks!

Yes, lets show everyone how he uses his multiple accounts to promote worthless projects. Even though he is not short of accounts to do this himself. In fact he could actually raise an online army by combining all his IDs!

Dear Fellows,

What is the current realistic price of 1 kanal with partial depression price in E 17/3.

Please be realistic so that I have realistic idea about it.

Asking price is 40+ for 1 kanal if you check plot prices on Zameen property listings.

But unless you are looking for a location plot such as park facing or main boulevard, you should be able to find something under 40 hopefully.

There is no return on cursing CDECHS, it is not an investor heaven, property dealers should go to Bahria, DHA, CDA, multi, etc for quick profits. It is a decent place where ordinary people can go and fulfill their dreams, location is superb. CDA, bahria, DHA are beyond reach for many, …things should keep improving slowly and steadily in cdechs…members must keep the management under pressure to deliver otherwise throw them out…keep it up.

Really good show by every one.

CDECHS will be populated in 10 years whatsoever conditions there even if society do nothing and community life would be worse.

If society do some thing than it be fairly populated in five years. Prices will increase when land prices will increase in surrounding village,% increase in comparison. For living good community is essential for any society, that may not going to happened in E-16/17.

Of course not. I will explain the reasons to you shortly.

Perdesi sb u changed ur name. Please read fake guru thread. Falcon waiting for prey of fake id holder rattle.

Nasir I am using the translated version of "Pardesi" temporarily until Zameen Management can remove the person who has plagiarized my ID. When that issue is fixed, I will return to my original ID of "Pardesi' inshaAllah.

But I entirely disagree with your view. It couldnt be farther from the facts on the ground.

Cabinet is getting populated fast if you take into consideration the fact that it is the newest community in the area.

If you try using the time clock option on Google Earth, you will see that Cabinet society has been developed more recently as compared to all surrounding schemes such as AWT, JKCHS, D-17 Margalla View, E-18 Gulshan-e-Sehat and F-17 Telegarden.

Cabinet is a CDA recognised sector of Islamabad inside ICT (Islamabad Capital Territory). A residential community with direct access on GT Road and so close to Zone 1 will take much less time to be populated. It is already becoming populated at a reasonably good pace. If you keep in mind the fact that Cabinet Society is a new society in the locality and given its excellent location on GT Road itself with same development standards as CDA, you will see for yourself that it is an excellent option for investment and living.

Everything such as road width, street width, underground electricity and green areas are according to CDA standards. Even the shape of the Sectors is exactly like CDA sectors: Square shaped.

When the New Airport becomes operational the whole of Zone-2 will start booming and Cabinet Society which is along the next leg of Metro Bus route will be among the first to take off.

There is only way to go for Cabinet and that is up. That is the reason I can say with surety that it is one of the best investment in Zone-2 at the moment. And also one of the best for living.

Yes this sector will also filled up as i mentioned with population expansion and filling up of front line sectors. No body knows which is best for investment or not as it is game of naseeb. This area is not recommmended one for investment simply.

Lets see inshaAllah

The fundamentals are sound. It is only a matter of time that there will be a greater population and much higher prices. My estimate is give or take 2 years and the price in E-16/17 will be a lot different insha-Allah.

But the management should work on providing possession to non-possession files.

Society is very good but members need to elect new management. This lazy bunch must go.

Most of the society area has possession plots but a few extended area locations remain undeveloped.

Society Location is good one, but i think it will take 3 to 4 Years to develop , its because of its lazy and Incapable Management. Otherwise Why Investor would go there to B-17 which is far away from Islamabad. So, its management turn to take urgent action regarding development of the Society.

Sami i think the society is developed but it needs time to get populated. It is one of the most newly developed societies in Zone 2 so naturally it is behind others in terms of population. But it is CDA standard of development so it should hopefully start filling up already. What do you think?