Park view city islamabad future

Interesting thread.!

In July 2020 (above) I predicted PVC will fall with the demise of PTI govt. But Aleem Khan proved to be smarter player, he abandon the sinking ship on time, or maybe he was pushed off the deck. In either case, it was blessings in disguise as this timely political change possibly saved his skin and PVC as well.

Now, PVC has better chance of survival, though without luster. Unless, he makes the same move as he did in Lahore, that is, sell it to DHA !!!

To be honest Parkview is 100 times better than BE. Give it another 3-4 years and it will be a much more better place to live than BE. Reasons been good access , much nicer views, more greenery, nice and unique food court and a unique downtown once built. With J block, Overseas block and Golf estate of Parkview now getting developed on the other side of the existing Parkview; the society is getting bigger and bigger. I’ve personal investments in both societies but will definitely prefer Parkview over BE for personal living any day.

@arshadwazir, this is the first time I hear about the quality of the project. I should pay a more detailed visit to the project to learn about it.

Its mountain view is much better than BE, there I agree. But for the rest, I would be hugely surprised if it surpasses BE.

Park View:

Pros:

• Better Access than BE
  • Available on Installments
  • Commercial will have a better future once more populated
  • NOC revoked/restored ON and Off but Gas shouldn’t be an issue
  • Simply Dam Road Access too
  • Land appears to have much less filling than BE
  • Heightened part (not sure which blocks) is best in ISB (my opinion)
  • Construction pace is reasonable

Cons:

• Populated much less and will take at least half a decade or more to be anywhere near to BE.
  • Smaller as a society and community than BE
  • The developed parts (streets sizes etc.) seem small than those in BE.

All above is ok
Only on being small township, more land buyout is in the making.

@Its_ImtiaX_88, I can’t see how PVC access is better than BE? Coze both share the same cluttered kuri road, and then afterwards both have their exclusive access roads.

PVC does not have any exclusivity on its main access. Same old pathetic access through curi road bazar…

@isloo1 you are right the main access to both is via the pathetic kurri road but PVC comes 2-3 kms before BE on kurri road so it gives an edge to PVC over BE in terms of access. The other point though I might be wrong but I’ve heard that all the external façade of the houses to be built in PVC needs to be approved from the PVC management as they want to bring a uniformity in the external look (not sure how true this is). But the construction in downtown commercial of PVC all needs to follow Portuguese architecture so there will be uniformity over there as well. They are building a 100 kanal lake in downtown commercial which will be one of its own kind surrounded by all the high rises and dancing fountains (if they stick to their plans).

Not sure if the food court has been opened yet but was near to completion a couple of months ago, has its own unique appeal with open air dining and nice valley views

Personally the problem I see with BE is that they have included too much commercials in it and one can see commercials popping up everywhere in BE and also there is not much originality in its plans other then making replicas of world and Pakistani monuments.

Gents, thanks for highlighting, let me rephrase and elaborate on my claim “Park View City Access is Better

• Yes, both PVC and BE have the same access till the main boulevard access of the PVC. However, PVC access is closer and from PVC to reach out BE (main entrance to main entrance) one needs further 5 odd KMs to reach BE main entrance. Now add that 5+5 KM commute daily to reach out mainstream city, on monthly average that is 300 KM/month. Yes, that is pretty much like a 1 Travel from ISB to LHR each month.

• That 5 odd KM has almost nothing in between and after darker hours could be problematic. I think CDA reserved that for Kuri Model Village but no progress so far.

• PVC has the dual access from Simly Dam Road. Thats pathetic for now, but hope is that it will improve. Well at the very least 2 can be better than 1.

• From Park Road to PVC entrance is like a PWD in between but much less organsied and a certain part is like Veerana. Though things are improving each passing year with more commercial development and few years or a half decade down the land I see that patch (Park Road to PVC) turning into another PWD sort area with some high need societies around like Park Enclave, Bahria Enclave and Park View City + some smaller societies like Islamabad Model Town and Rawal Enclave.

• I maintain the belive that if PVC is able to develop a good commercial (brands outlets, banks etc.) along its main boulevard, surrounding societies (IMT, Park Enclave, Rawal Enclave etc.) will attract to it much more than BE where they will have to travel 5KM+ to reach to.
    ======
    BE in terms of development and population is years and years ahead of PVC but now PVC shaping up well and can be a good enough future address, if one prefers greener part of ISB to live in and on installments.

→ Keep an eye on IMT too, it might get merged into PVC or an access from PVC.

Reference to Access: Wish I could had found a better video, anyways, my ref to access (Main Boulevard) is visual from 0:19 to 0:30 seconds.

Aleem Khan has to go long miles before his business becomes as an established organizations like Bahria or DHA.
We can have good scenes & good initial work but with just a single man at helm, we do not know what would happen with the upkeep of PVC, if not transformed into a COOP?
Even COOPs in twin cities are mostly not on par, unfortunately…

If an aging MR can pull off the show, a younger, more ambitious politician/media house owner AK can pull that off too and can pull off better …

Have we not seen the Audis and Mercedes that he awards to his Top Performing Dealers. Has he not successfully gone to LHR? Who knows, but perhaps that is just the start for the AK …

Start of him…yes but bahria does have 15,000 plus employees.
Mostly retired brass, Judges & retired Technocrats…
AK has a long way to attain a business profile like BT & DHA.
Now bahria is beyond Malik Riaz…
I hope AK keeps maintaining responsibilities just like BTs & DHAs.
Time will tell …He may be even better but still Long way to go .

@Its_ImtiaX_88 IMT has already been purchased by PVC - there are a lot of videos available on youtube showing that on IMT land there are security staff and machinery of PVC operating. J block and overseas block of PVC are getting developed on the IMT land (development already started and PVC has done some good progress already) - there is a rumor in the market that in the upcoming event (I guess in a few weeks time) PVC is going to announce the plans for the file owners of IMT as well for merging or adjusting in PVC J block and overseas block by paying some additional costs/price differences

@arshadwazir Thank you for the update!

Yes, we cant compare a Grandfather (wisdom and experience: BT) with a Grandson (passion and youth: PVC). Both stand at their own merits.

Now speaking specifically, BE vs PVC, which one to choose and why, discussed in detail above.

I visited myself PVC, with following findings …

A, B sectors are ordinary sectors without any view having few houses with cracks built by dealers to attract (also mentioned by one dealer). on entrance of the society there are more dealers shops then buyers at anytime, when we entered were attacked by the dealers as they were waiting for some one to come .

The sector next to downtown is having dispute I think H , not sure if its resolved, the heighted sectors are D & E having kanal and above plots at that time (one year before) 3.5 crore and above.

The 10 marla heighted sector C was 1.5 crore plus at that time, without possession and knowing where your plot will end up. F sector the same.

The property dealer was fair to inform majority of plots at A &B were of filling (at least the ones I liked he said are with filling and proof me with images before development)

The distance from PVC to BE was hardly noticeable as 2-2.5 km, and once you reach BE will find it fully livable and scenic at same prices as PVC . so which stupid on earth will wait for 5 years for this PVC to be livable when next one is available now at same cost. (may be few who are very happy from AK now :))
So my overall conclusion was to run away , at least for now and come back after 2 years to see.

Lastly the ones on installments are no where existing on map, yes the dealers will show you from the mountain top as where they will land, but honestly nothing can be seen, no machinery no roads , nothing. (unless if someone mistaken by a tractors in the village fields)

It’s a matter of prefernece, a few factual corrections.

• It’s 5 KM distance never ever 2 - 2.5 KM.

• Yes, it’s atleast half a decade lacking, compared to BE but not to undermine the fact BE was launched perhaps a decade+ before PVC and in that decade BE had it’s fair share of fiasco including BE-2.

• There is a lot who would claim an entire community as stupid who will purchase a 5 Marla reaching 9 million and no NOC and documents worth not even 9 ruppees when pledged to the Bank.

The point is, BE even my personal favourite, however no matter what I like or dislike there are mertis and demerits and fact remains that these players like CSC, PVC had taken a big chunk out of BTs that was a King of it’s era.

To write off these competitors is a serious understatement. However, there is no bound and constraints on personal preferenes and likings.

The point is, BE even my personal favourite, however no matter what I like or dislike there are mertis and demerits and fact remains that these players like CSC, PVC had taken a big chunk out of BTs that was a King of it’s era.

BE is not my favorite for investment but compare to PVC 10 times better and safe.
what ever dislikes, the cities MR developed and delivered , this PVS is just a gali or a sector compare to Bahria projects.

As already mentioned and reiterated, just a quick summary:

• Being better, safe, my favourite etc. can be jargons and very subjective terms but that is absolutely fine, as log as one prefers them.

• Whatever MR developed and delivered and whatever he didn’t also counts. The guy doesn’t have proper documents, court and bank consider that document as not worth even a penny. Not even the resident know the status is leased or whatever else. So here goes the ‘SAFE’ option under the bus.

• Yes, PVC is much smaller but only a naive can compare two different generation of projects by two different developers. Obvious is the fact, these smaller projects have taken out fair share of BT customership. BT is great, but nothing is inevitable and I would put high bets on a land that doesnt have proper documents …

Gents,

I haven’t visited PVC myself therefore, I shall refrain from comparing the two projects on ground. However, I would advise you guys to study PVC developer and his projects particularly Park View Lahore which is now part of DHA phase 8. I am not saying he did a great job there, but the mere prospect that he’s the new kid in Islamabad block with a bullying past makes him a viable contender.

Although PVC was a politically backed project, but this is certainly not another “Al-Qadir University”.

Aoa Sir How Are You Im Abu Bakar here from Park view city Islamabad Contact Me details